Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-09-2004   #22
THEPIZZ1
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonTexans4Life
Damn here we are giving yall a few "compliments which i dont see why" and you come on here talking a bunch of BS. What do you expect us to do roll over and play dead,,,,how bout this i'll go to yalls message board Monday and tell ALL yall that we TOLD YALL SO . Ever heard of Andre Johnnson, Domanic Davis, David Carr, Corey Bradford, ok ok how bout Jamie Sharper, Jay Foreman, Aaron Gleen, Marcus Coleman ??? No well thats to bad otherwise i dont think ya woulda come on OUR web site. By the way good "LUCK" sunday.
With the trash you guys are talking about your team, I almost thought this was the Patriots board for a second. Maybe the Texans can win a few games before you guys start talking like your team is Super Bowl champs, huh?
THEPIZZ1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read