Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 08-09-2014   #1
Brisco_County
Texans worthy

Rep Power: 95025 Brisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Austin Texans fans 2014

2013 will be a distant, foggy memory with enough time, alcohol, and wins. So it's time to get your drinking arm in football shape for the season.

Which brings me to the first order of business: Is anyone going to Lavaca St Bar tonight for the preseason game? Really, the best reason to go is because it's Saturday and you can get lit up, and nothing is more attractive to the girls downtown than a raving drunk football fan. So who's with me?
Brisco_County is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2014   #2
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 100129 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Austin Texans fans 2014

Anyone show up? I have my days of missing Austin at times.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014   #3
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected

Did Kev the Texanator show up yet?
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014   #4
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 391357 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll be showing up during the regular season.
Old 08-20-2014   #5
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 100129 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
When did you move to Austin?
Old 08-20-2014   #6
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 391357 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
When did you move to Austin?
6/16/2014 - big grin ever since.
Old 08-20-2014   #7
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Quote:
Awesome. I didn't leave because I didn't like it there. I just wanted to try something else since I can do it with my business and so far so good. It's been 2 years in central Florida and I am still good in the tropical climate. That said, central Texas is the only other place I would live in this country besides where I am at now. If I did come back I would probably end up in Canyon Lake or someplace close to there. I don't need to live in Austin for work and would probably prefer something away from the traffic and hustle. That said, I will always consider myself an Austinite. Congrats man!
Sponsored links
Old 08-21-2014   #8
FirstTexansFan
The Unknown Fan

Rep Power: 30093 FirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to FirstTexansFan

Quote:
Awesome. I didn't leave because I didn't like it there. I just wanted to try something else since I can do it with my business and so far so good. It's been 2 years in central Florida and I am still good in the tropical climate. That said, central Texas is the only other place I would live in this country besides where I am at now. If I did come back I would probably end up in Canyon Lake or someplace close to there. I don't need to live in Austin for work and would probably prefer something away from the traffic and hustle. That said, I will always consider myself an Austinite. Congrats man!
Well if you ever make that decision, you message me, because I do sell homes there... even to my teasip brethren
Dread-Head's #1 Fan, Because He Hates The Cowboys As Much As Me!
FirstTexansFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014   #9
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Dang I though we closed the gate, LOL.
Actually I moved out to Dripping Springs to get away from all the ATX sprawl, unfortunately my nice quiet country home is now being swallowed up by the sprawl. There are three new developments coming to DS, on of 1000 homes, one of 700 homes and one with 400 homes. Not to mention Belterra is now jumping on the boom and adding two more sections of homes. Sheesh I may have to move closer to the border to avoid the traffic and growth.
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014   #10
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWig View Post
Dang I though we closed the gate, LOL.
Actually I moved out to Dripping Springs to get away from all the ATX sprawl, unfortunately my nice quiet country home is now being swallowed up by the sprawl. There are three new developments coming to DS, on of 1000 homes, one of 700 homes and one with 400 homes. Not to mention Belterra is now jumping on the boom and adding two more sections of homes. Sheesh I may have to move closer to the border to avoid the traffic and growth.
I'm not contributing to any sprawl. I live on S. Lamar right next to Barton Springs. Don't drive much and 75+% of that is by motorcycle.

But being originally from Austin and having family here I feel your pain.
Old 08-21-2014   #11
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 139196 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brisco_County View Post
2013 will be a distant, foggy memory with enough time, alcohol, and wins. So it's time to get your drinking arm in football shape for the season.

Which brings me to the first order of business: Is anyone going to Lavaca St Bar tonight for the preseason game? Really, the best reason to go is because it's Saturday and you can get lit up, and nothing is more attractive to the girls downtown than a raving drunk football fan. So who's with me?
Quote:
Quote:
YES!! The only cure!!!

And as far as Chris and his incredibly hot red-head wife/family moving to Austin....... They're sell-outs! Next thing ya know, they'll be 'Gurls fans!!

Old 08-21-2014   #12
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstTexansFan View Post
Well if you ever make that decision, you message me, because I do sell homes there... even to my teasip brethren
Awesome, are you an agent?
Old 08-22-2014   #13
FirstTexansFan
The Unknown Fan

Rep Power: 30093 FirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to FirstTexansFan

Quote:
Awesome, are you an agent?
For many years, as age indicates
Dread-Head's #1 Fan, Because He Hates The Cowboys As Much As Me!
FirstTexansFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014   #14
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Quote:
If you don't do it yourself, I know a ranch land broker who is a salt of the earth great guy if you ever have the need to collaborate.
Old 08-22-2014   #15
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Quote:
Very cool that's my area of business also. Well, agents (and lenders) are our clients. We just passed 10K agent clients a couple of months ago with our Listing Booster product. If you do listings let me know. I will give you a TexansTalk member complimentary account. . I think we are plugged into your MLS now.

I love the marketing/sales side of the industry but not so much the rest .
Old 08-23-2014   #16
Texanator
Rabid Brahma

Rep Power: 3349 Texanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respected

Hey Everybody,
Tonight is the official homecoming for the Austin Texans Fan Group.
We will be meeting at Lavaca Street Bar as usual, and there will be a party like no other to kick off the 2014 season.
Free beer, free food, and of course there will be free raffles for the swag Our Houston Texans have sent us.
I look forward to seeing all you guys and hopefully we can put the fluke of last season behind us.
Get there before the end of the 1st quarter to get your raffle tickets.
GO TEXANS!!!!!

You mess with the Bull, you get the horn!
Texanator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014   #17
Texanator
Rabid Brahma

Rep Power: 3349 Texanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respected

I have a lot to do to get ready for tonight's game, so if I don't reply on here that is why. But don't be a band wagon rider, come on down to Lavaca Street Bar.
That includes you Big Wig. I'm just as far out as you here in Bastrop, so NO EXCUSES. LOL

Old 08-24-2014   #18
Nawzer
Alienz

Rep Power: 26584 Nawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respected

I moved to Austin last week and it's good to know there is a Texans group here.
Old 08-25-2014   #19
Texanator
Rabid Brahma

Welcome Nawzer,
I think you'll enjoy watching the games with us. There is a ton of spirit and die hard camaraderie at Lavaca Street Bar with the Austin Texans Fan Group.
If you are ion Facebook, make sure to join us at .......

https://www.facebook.com/groups/austintexan/

.........for all the latest news and activities.

We have the entire back room, which overflows into the rest of the bar most games and they treat us well there with tons of specials and prize give aways every week.

Old 08-25-2014   #20
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 71984 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nawzer View Post
I moved to Austin last week and it's good to know there is a Texans group here.
Cool man, I look forward to meeting both of you in person at Lavaca. Me and Texanator are typically the 2 rabble rousers of the group along with Big Wig when he can make it, it's a damn fun time!

I make what games I can but on the Sundays I have my 8 year old I can't bring her up to the bar obviously but I try to make most of the other games I don't have her. Look forward to drinking a cold one with you guys (if you partake of course).

Dormant bodies bursting!
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read