Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 08-20-2014   #61
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 356973 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: “Night and day” offseasons for Brian Cushing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
what have I told y'all about quoting without the picts...?

must I do everything
Wrong movie. The key is the "Oh, man!"

Plus it was a question. A picture would have given it away.
Old 08-20-2014   #62
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 66827 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
I'm just here to give 110% and the good lord willing...errr, I'm just here to give 110%.

Oh man!
(movie reference?)
Elizabeth Hurley as the devil comes to mind!
Old 08-20-2014   #63
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 356973 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
Elizabeth Hurley as the devil comes to mind!
You're on the right track.
Old 08-20-2014   #64
Vance87
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 104942 Vance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Wrong movie. The key is the "Oh, man!"

Plus it was a question. A picture would have given it away.
"He was Phi Slamma Jamma runnin' stank all over it with rib-ticklin' jumps of double vanilla funk!"
Old 08-20-2014   #65
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vance87 View Post
"He was Phi Slamma Jamma runnin' stank all over it with rib-ticklin' jumps of double vanilla funk!"
He's on it.

Quote:
Seven utterly fabulous wishes for one piddling, little soul?
Quote:
Damn the Devil! Damn the Devil to Hell!
Old 08-20-2014   #66
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 127410 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Oh man!! This thread has turned bad!
Old 08-21-2014   #67
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 238286 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
He's on it.
Oh.... I never saw Bedazzled.

and they stole that from Bull Durham anyway
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014   #68
Marshall 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 71957 Marshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I'm just here to give 110% and the good lord willing...errr, I'm just here to give 110%.

Oh man!
(movie reference?)
I hate that 110% line. You can only give 100% and that is rare. Of course, I respect MATHEMATICS!
New fan of #21 Kendrick Lewis and #94 Ryan Pickett. ps I just realized why, they TACKLE!

Luke 23:34 Jesus said, “Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing.”
Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014   #69
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 238286 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall View Post
I hate that 110% line. You can only give 100% and that is rare. Of course, I respect MATHEMATICS!
That depends on what you established as your baseline design reference.

...forgive the momentary dip into nerdiness
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014   #70
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Quote:
A) it's humor like in Spinal Tap when the amp is louder because it goes to 11.

B) as ObsiWan points out, your objection is incorrect.
Old 08-21-2014   #71
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 93773 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
4 out of 3 people struggle with math.

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014   #72
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 160949 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texanmike02 View Post
4 out of 3 people struggle with math.

Mike
I don't struggle with math, I stay away from it.
Old 08-21-2014   #73
barrett
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18818 barrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respected

Is it just me or is everyone a bit more pleasant this week than they were this time last week?
barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014   #74
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 279523 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrett View Post
Is it just me or is everyone a bit more pleasant this week than they were this time last week?

Winning is like bacon; it makes everything better.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014   #75
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 148026 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
Wow. Cushing really could've used this pic during the HCG scandal.

(Mr. Cushing, I'm actually a fan of yours. If you are reading this I'll give you $10,000 to not track me down and beat me to a pulp.)
Old 08-22-2014   #76
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
Wow. Cushing really could've used this pic during the HCG scandal.

(Mr. Cushing, I'm actually a fan of yours. If you are reading this I'll give you $10,000 to not track me down and beat me to a pulp.)
Look at how hard he is trying not to throw the ball through that kid.
Old 08-22-2014   #77
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 100454 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Ya know, the difference between ordinary and extra ordinary is the little bit extra! (movie reference!!)
DocBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014   #78
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 148026 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Look at how hard he is trying not to throw the ball through that kid.
I must need another cup of coffee. If I didn't know better it sounds like you are unaware I was making a joke.
Old 08-22-2014   #79
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
I must need another cup of coffee. If I didn't know better it sounds like you are unaware I was making a joke.
You need another cup. I was making a joke too - about his girly left hand throw.
Old 08-22-2014   #80
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Quote:
You need another cup. I was making a joke too - about his girly left hand throw.
Yeah, lol. I read the sentence and just stared at the screen like dog trying to figure out what is being said to him. Then I remembered I woke up at 0300 this morning at today will be a long day.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read