Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 4 Weeks Ago   #1701
xtruroyaltyx
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83884 xtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So .... Who's your QB in 2014 ?! - [edit] Mallett?

Mallett has looked ok working with and against 2nd/3rd team tonight.

Would have had a great TD throw with a more talented WR last drive.
xtruroyaltyx is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #1702
gohogs14
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 gohogs14 is a quality contributor and well respectedgohogs14 is a quality contributor and well respectedgohogs14 is a quality contributor and well respectedgohogs14 is a quality contributor and well respectedgohogs14 is a quality contributor and well respectedgohogs14 is a quality contributor and well respectedgohogs14 is a quality contributor and well respectedgohogs14 is a quality contributor and well respectedgohogs14 is a quality contributor and well respectedgohogs14 is a quality contributor and well respectedgohogs14 is a quality contributor and well respected

Mallett's final stat line- 7/11 for 92 yards with a TD pass and TD rush
gohogs14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #1703
paycheck71
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 40389 paycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gohogs14 View Post
Soooooo...... Is he back to being worth something in a trade?
paycheck71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #1704
DX-TEX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 115041 DX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by paycheck71 View Post
Soooooo...... Is he back to being worth something in a trade?
No one including us is trading for him. Everyone including the Patriots now know this
DX-TEX is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #1705
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 93451 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtruroyaltyx View Post
Mallett has looked ok working with and against 2nd/3rd team tonight.

Would have had a great TD throw with a more talented WR last drive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gohogs14 View Post
Against?? I'll post the video of me burning my Texans golf bag if Mallet ever plays a down for the Texans.
DocBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #1706
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81973 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
Against?? I'll post the video of me burning my Texans golf bag if Mallet ever plays a down for the Texans.
I would love to see that.

Not that I would like Mallett to be the Texans QB. Even though I do believe he would be better than Fitz.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #1707
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 281155 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
You have/use a Texans golf bag?
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #1708
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 93451 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
You have/use a Texans golf bag?
Yep. Even have Texans covers for the woods. And boy, do I get some comments on it.

NFL Golf Store
DocBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #1709
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 212038 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Yep. Even have Texans covers for the woods. And boy, do I get some comments on it.
NFL Golf Store
Man, I want one of those puppies myself but they won't put them on sale.

...in fact, don't burn it; I'll trade you an old Mario jersey for it. You can burn that instead.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #1710
Brisco_County
Texans worthy

Rep Power: 63514 Brisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
JG might be the one that got away moreso than any other.
I'd like to see Savage get a chance to make other teams say the same thing.
Brisco_County is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #1711
Brisco_County
Texans worthy

Rep Power: 63514 Brisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

NFL Golf Store
Beautiful!
Brisco_County is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #1712
xtruroyaltyx
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83884 xtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Can only play who's in front of you. Just pointing out he looked good.
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #1713
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 249374 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
Man, I want one of those puppies myself but they won't put them on sale.

...in fact, don't burn it; I'll trade you an old Mario jersey for it. You can burn that instead.
To get Obsi a cool golf bag I'll throw in an assortment of old Texans jerseys belonging to players long gone just to fill out the bonfire and make sure you get your money's worth Docbar.
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #1714
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 212038 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
To get Obsi a cool golf bag I'll throw in an assortment of old Texans jerseys belonging to players long gone just to fill out the bonfire and make sure you get your money's worth Docbar.
And to further sweeten the pot, I'll throw in a VY jersey that I bought just in case I was wrong about him not being worth drafting.
...I can't think of a better use for that thing
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #1715
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 249374 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
And to further sweeten the pot, I'll throw in a VY jersey that I bought just in case I was wrong about him not being worth drafting.
...I can't think of a better use for that thing
Damn man, I'm thinking of taking up a collection to get you a Texans golf bag just to get the chance to light that S.O.B. up!
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #1716
DX-TEX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 115041 DX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brisco_County View Post
I'd like to see Savage get a chance to make other teams say the same thing.
DX-TEX is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #1717
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 281155 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Jason Cole ‏@JasonPhilCole
Quote:
#Rams do want Sanchez, prob won't get him. Thinking about Mallett, really need a solid backup to Hill.
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #1718
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 195074 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Ian Rapoport @RapSheet 12m

#Patriots are expected to hold QB Ryan Mallett out of the final preseason game, source says, as opportunities around @NFL become available
Quote:
Ian Rapoport @RapSheet 55s

The #Patriots won’t deal Ryan Mallett until they feel comfortable in Jimmy Garoppolo as a backup. Thursday will tell a lot for them.
Doubt that a 4th game playing mostly scrubs is going to allow the Pats to risk a non vet backup to Brady (even if Garrapalo shows relatively well).
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #1719
xtruroyaltyx
Hall of Fame

Ian Rapoport ✔ @RapSheet
Worth noting, whether talking about Ryan Mallett or anyone: #Texans have No. 1 waiver claiming priority. Could be a huge weekend for them.
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #1720
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Quote:
JG might be the one that got away moreso than any other.
A lot of people are going to be saying that about Tom Savage here pretty soon....

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read