Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 07-08-2014   #421
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 125605 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The more the merrier!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
I have renewed the league once again for the 2014 season. People who were in the league last year check your yahoo email address you use for the invite. Last year's members always get priority.
Just looked and haven't received anything
Old 07-08-2014   #422
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 23832 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Just looked and haven't received anything

That's weird. If you can't find it by tomorrow i'll give you a password and everything to manually join.
Old 07-08-2014   #423
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 125605 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
That's weird. If you can't find it by tomorrow i'll give you a password and everything to manually join.
My bad, it was sent to my work email. Thanks
Old 07-08-2014   #424
NCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69514 NCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Reclaimed one of my teams. Since I ended up with 2 last year somehow there is that open spot of my second.

Reminded me of why you don't prod the bear.
NCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014   #425
Tearstain
Rookie

Section: I wish :(
Rep Power: 5598 Tearstain is a quality contributor and well respectedTearstain is a quality contributor and well respectedTearstain is a quality contributor and well respectedTearstain is a quality contributor and well respectedTearstain is a quality contributor and well respectedTearstain is a quality contributor and well respectedTearstain is a quality contributor and well respectedTearstain is a quality contributor and well respectedTearstain is a quality contributor and well respectedTearstain is a quality contributor and well respectedTearstain is a quality contributor and well respected

Let me know if a space pops up.
Tearstain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2014   #426
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Rep Power: 23832 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm gonna shoot for a Sun Aug 24th mid afternoon draft time. Let me know if this is okay with you.
Old 08-03-2014   #427
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 279523 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

That should be good for me.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014   #428
Texan4Ever
Hall of Fame

Section: My couch
Rep Power: 17475 Texan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respected

I've been on a few FFL in the past (Yahoo and ESPN) for TexansTalk so...are there any spots available? (I prefer ESPN if possible).
Texan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014   #429
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan4Ever View Post
I've been on a few FFL in the past (Yahoo and ESPN) for TexansTalk so...are there any spots available? (I prefer ESPN if possible).
We do ours on yahoo. We may have a couple spots I'm still waiting on people from last year to see if they join.
Old 08-07-2014   #430
Texan4Ever
Hall of Fame

Section: My couch
Rep Power: 17475 Texan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
We do ours on yahoo. We may have a couple spots I'm still waiting on people from last year to see if they join.
Ok let me know if a spot opens up...down for FFL no matter what.
Texan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014   #431
NCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69514 NCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan4Ever View Post
Ok let me know if a spot opens up...down for FFL no matter what.
If the second team I accidentally ended up with last year hasn't been taken there is still that spot with no one returning!

Reminded me of why you don't prod the bear.
NCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014   #432
deucetx
All Pro

Rep Power: 31940 deucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm still in. Not sure if I received a message or not since my memory sucks these days but Deuce's Gamblers looking to finish what they started last year. No one ever remembers who comes in second, heh.
deucetx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2014   #433
Ryan
THIS YEAR

I'm going to set the draft date for next Sunday August 24th at 1:30 pm CDT. I will send multiple email reminders throughout the week so no one misses it. And will send out the invites if there are still openings. Been so busy with work recently didn't get a ton of time to devote to this.
Old 08-18-2014   #434
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Quote:
I'm going to set the draft date for next Sunday August 24th at 1:30 pm CDT. I will send multiple email reminders throughout the week so no one misses it. And will send out the invites if there are still openings. Been so busy with work recently didn't get a ton of time to devote to this.
Personally, I'd like to see it later in the day. 6-7 maybe?
Old 08-18-2014   #435
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Quote:
Personally, I'd like to see it later in the day. 6-7 maybe?

The latest i could probably manage on Sunday is 3 o clock or so. I have work at 4:30 and the draft usually goes quick so that's probably about the latest option on Sunday for me.
Old 08-19-2014   #436
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Looks like we're still one team short
Old 08-19-2014   #437
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Quote:
Looks like we're still one team short
Been in contact with Texan4ever about the last spot but he hasn't been online in a couple days. We'll get the last spot filled.
Old 08-24-2014   #438
Ryan
THIS YEAR

The draft is today!
Old 08-24-2014   #439
Ryan
THIS YEAR

I hope we get a good turnout today.
Old 08-24-2014   #440
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 279523 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I hope we get a good turnout today.
I'm waiting for the link to the draft to come up...
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read