Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 07-25-2014   #61
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 436574 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The NFL’s New Dirty Player… Ndamukong Suh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by klockWork View Post
Ted Bundy was also well-spoken.
okay, well thanks, I guess, for the random and bizarre non sequitur....

Ted Bundy was classified as a High Factor 1 Psychopath, which is characterized by a grandiose sense of self, pathological lying, conning-manipulative behaviors, lack of remorse, lack of empathy and failure to accept responsibility.

Ndamukong Suh is a football player with a mean-streak (something the league used to celebrate), but by all accounts, is one of the top philanthropists among professional athletes in America.
Old 07-25-2014   #62
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 343705 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Interesting, but the Texans can't afford his contract.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #63
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 422320 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
Quote:
So if Ndamukong Suh loses appeal of one-game suspension, and Lions lose Sunday, could be a wrap on his time in Detroit.

Ndamukong Suh is being suspended for Sunday's game against Dallas, per @mortreport. When he appeals, hearing officer will be Ted Cottrell.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #64
Marshall 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 100353 Marshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post

Good clip. The right foot is an accident. The left could be until he lifts his right foot in order to apply more force. But he is and always will be dirty. He INTENDS to injure his opponents AFTER the play. It is criminal, not football.
New fan of #21 Kendrick Lewis and #94 Ryan Pickett. ps I just realized why, they TACKLE!

Luke 23:34 Jesus said, “Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing.”
Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #65
gwallaia

Rep Power: 93380 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

Suh is a dirty player, plain and simple. Any excuse for any of the shit he has done is not to be believed.

Fines do not hurt NFL players, most of them have more money than they know what do with. Suspend him for a playoff game and hurt the entire team. Maybe his teammates will whack him while he's in asleep in bed with bars of soap like on Full Metal Jacket.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #66
mattieuk
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 38403 mattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall View Post
Good clip. The right foot is an accident. The left could be until he lifts his right foot in order to apply more force. But he is and always will be dirty. He INTENDS to injure his opponents AFTER the play. It is criminal, not football.
How on earth does he think he is going to get away with that?!

How many bloody cameras are on a quarterback for the entirety of a play?

What a silly bugger he is.
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #67
TheIronDuke
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 103245 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected

I REALLY hope he doesn't end up in our division, I absolutely hate the guy.
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #68
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 145412 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected

I've always really liked Suh as a football player. He's fantastic.

But I don't think I'd want him on my team. The guy is a constant problem.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #69
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 118128 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected

Yeah saw that yesterday & the little benefit of the doubt i was giving him is completely out the window now. Dude always gets caught doing little cheap shit like that. 1st foot was an accident, 2nd foot not so much. No contralateral reflex at all...dude just steps back with all his body weight and is in no hurry to move...He's a turd.
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #70
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 112693 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected

The first foot, fine call it accidental. The 2nd? Man that's one dirty SOB.

Rodgers is lucky he's not on crutches today and Suh got what he deserved. Fitting way for his career with the Lions to wrap up if they lose. His suspension will be a major reason why.

Some team will blow a monster signing bonus on him, but man I'm not sure he's worth it.

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #71
The1ApplePie
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 128441 The1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respected

So, he won't get to audition for his future employer, Jerry Jones, on Sunday.

As a Cowboy's fan, I am glad that this will hopefully keep Romo's spine intact for another round.
The1ApplePie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #72
TheIronDuke
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 103245 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by The1ApplePie View Post
So, he won't get to audition for his future employer, Jerry Jones, on Sunday.

As a Cowboy's fan, I am glad that this will hopefully keep Romo's spine intact for another round.
Do they have enough cap room to sign Suh?

I can totally see the Jags making a run at him just because I hate him so much and they have a ton of cap room.
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #73
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 175999 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
I've always really liked Suh as a football player. He's fantastic.

But I don't think I'd want him on my team. The guy is a constant problem.
I agree. However, I would want him on my team. Imo, he's good enough that it makes up for occasional stupidity. These acts of ignorance are only pushing his FA $ down.
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #74
The1ApplePie
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 128441 The1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronDuke View Post
Do they have enough cap room to sign Suh?

I can totally see the Jags making a run at him just because I hate him so much and they have a ton of cap room.
I think it depends on how much they pay Dez. Not sure what the cap looks like, but I think they are getting rid of a lot of the D-Ware and Miles Austin dead money this year.
The1ApplePie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #75
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 446551 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by The1ApplePie View Post
I think it depends on how much they pay Dez. Not sure what the cap looks like, but I think they are getting rid of a lot of the D-Ware and Miles Austin dead money this year.
They are sitting at $138 mil for 2015 right now without Dez.
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #76
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 118128 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected

plus i believe Murray is up for a new contract after this year too.
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #77
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 422320 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by toronto View Post
Some team will blow a monster signing bonus on him, but man I'm not sure he's worth it.
Thinking Bengals, Titans, Raiders... Falcons are chirping about getting "edgier" players, Suh fits that. Will be interesting to see who ponies up -- I think he signs for the most $$$.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #78
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 167705 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
I agree. However, I would want him on my team. Imo, he's good enough that it makes up for occasional stupidity. These acts of ignorance are only pushing his FA $ down.
He's a good player no question. But at this point he's just as stupid, idiotic and reckless as a player that's failed multiple drug tests. All eyes are him based on passed behavior and doing something this dirty is basically asking for a suspension which makes me question his desire. I guess I wouldn't be so confused if he was a marginal player that needed to do every dirty trick to win but Suh is an established player.

Would I like to have him on the texans? I guess but he does stupid underhanded things that will cost the team in the end.
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #79
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Ndamukong Suh won his appeal; now allowed to play vs. Dallas

Tony! Protect the jewels!

Old 4 Weeks Ago   #80
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 61656 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary

Unreal. Actually sadly it's not I believe it ratings and money mean more than anything.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read