Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 07-16-2014   #1
gwallaia

Rep Power: 73392 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected
Default My Tickets are on the Way

First delivery attempt will be in two days.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014   #2
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 295477 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My Tickets are on the Way

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwallaia View Post
First delivery attempt will be in two days.
Could get a knock on the door...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BsjKoKwCUAEEKFd.jpg
Old 07-16-2014   #3
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 124794 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Tobin received his yesterday, mine arrived today....

That said, I'm not gonna give away this year's gift... (which apparently varies).
Old 07-16-2014   #4
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 52700 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Tobin received his yesterday, mine arrived today....

That said, I'm not gonna give away this year's gift... (which apparently varies).
I seem to recall a thread discussing STH having a choice between 2 items this year. So I think that cat is out of the bag already.

edit: it very well could have been discussed on some other social media outlet, FB or the like, but either way, STH know what the gift is already.

thatsbulltailgaters.net
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014   #5
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 120726 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

We were given a choice of two gift items, if you didn't choose, one was listed as the default.
Old 07-17-2014   #6
gwallaia

Rep Power: 73392 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

If you recall, the gift selection choices were a Texan Flag, Texan Car Flags or $100 cash. I took the cash because I already have enough Texan flags.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014   #7
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 120726 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
If you recall, the gift selection choices were a Texan Flag, Texan Car Flags or $100 cash. I took the cash because I already have enough Texan flags.
I was trying not to list the options, but I don't remember seeing the $100 option.
Old 07-17-2014   #8
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 115 Q6
Rep Power: 42676 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by disaacks3 View Post
I was trying not to list the options, but I don't remember seeing the $100 option.
Neither do I and I don't miss reading cash. So are the Texans being selective with their customers .
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014   #9
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarStruck View Post
Neither do I and I don't miss reading cash. So are the Texans being selective with their customers .
I went back and re-read it (from April 3rd) - no $$ option. 2 Car Flags or one Travel Flag - had to complete the survey or you got car flags as default.
Old 07-17-2014   #10
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 42676 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I went back and re-read it (from April 3rd) - no $$ option. 2 Car Flags or one Travel Flag - had to complete the survey or you got car flags as default.
I'm a little surprised that the gifts are valued at $100.
Old 07-17-2014   #11
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 143118 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Austin sportstalk, well, really just Am 1300 The Zone's Rod Babers, is making this big deal that AJ isn't on any of the tickets this year.

Personally, it seems like a smart omission since AJ could be elsewhere at some point. Besides, it's just what's on the tickets, no big deal.
Old 07-17-2014   #12
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 124794 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
I seem to recall a thread discussing STH having a choice between 2 items this year. So I think that cat is out of the bag already.

edit: it very well could have been discussed on some other social media outlet, FB or the like, but either way, STH know what the gift is already.
Quote:
We were given a choice of two gift items, if you didn't choose, one was listed as the default.
Quote:
Must've been drunk during the "option phase"... It makes sense now. There is no way I was going for the Texans "Car Flag" (which was Tobin's gift and thus my post about giving it away) since I've purchased more than 20 of them over the years and had many given to me as presents.. How many do I have left? 0 - zilch - nada and in the spirit of the recent World Cup = Nil....

So now I apparently won't be giving my gift away, although I now have two Texans Flags.

Thanks everyone!!
Old 07-28-2014   #13
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 92750 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
Austin sportstalk, well, really just Am 1300 The Zone's Rod Babers, is making this big deal that AJ isn't on any of the tickets this year.

Personally, it seems like a smart omission since AJ could be elsewhere at some point. Besides, it's just what's on the tickets, no big deal.
Are the Texans still sending literal tickets? We got Bucs season tix for our office this season and the Bucs are no longer using physical tickets. They are giving a literal plastic card pass similar to what you get with the Disney and Universal parks here with a season pass. It came with a Bucs thing where you can wear it around your neck.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014   #14
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
Are the Texans still sending literal tickets? We got Bucs season tix for our office this season and the Bucs are no longer using physical tickets. They are giving a literal plastic card pass similar to what you get with the Disney and Universal parks here with a season pass. It came with a Bucs thing where you can wear it around your neck.
Still getting paper. I have been curious on when modern technology would be replacing the paper.
Old 07-28-2014   #15
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 5549 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
What do you do then if you want to sell a pair, I assume they have an online thing where tickets would be able to be printed off and emailed to the buyer.
Not so sure I would prefer a card, as it would be too easy to misplace.
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014   #16
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 92750 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobie View Post
What do you do then if you want to sell a pair, I assume they have an online thing where tickets would be able to be printed off and emailed to the buyer.
Not so sure I would prefer a card, as it would be too easy to misplace.
Yeah, you can manage tickets online and forward them to someone if you sell them or give them away.

I guess if you lose the card they would be able to replace it or you would just have to print out tickets for each game individually.

I am going to personally hang on to the passes and only use them when I go. For tickets that we give to employees or clients they will be getting the printed out tickets.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read