Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06-07-2014   #21
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 82342 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cheap Jadeveon Clowney Jersey?

I agree with Herv 100%. They are indeed the same jerseys a bunch of us did the group buy thing through Dutch and doing that way the cost of the jerseys was really 23 bucks. It cost me another 6 I think to have Dutch parcel them to me because driving to H-Town wasn't worth it.

I got the R'bok units the year before the Nike contact went into effect. I got a Battle Red Cush, a Steel Blue Arian and a Liberty White baddest man on earth. Yeah, that's right, a Liberty White #99 JJ Watt. I've worn the appropriate game day color to the games I was able to attend and was able to compare them heads up with the $250 NFL thievery units. As pointed out there is a very slight difference in the stitching around the numbers. I don't have the sharpest eye in the fleet but I looked and studied long and hard and I'll be damned if I could find 600 duckin follars worth of difference!

Next time I get a whim to add to the collection I will not hesitate to email Kiki again.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014   #22
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 17572 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan

Cheapest i've found is buying a Mario Williams authentic Reebok on clearance and duct taping Clowney on the back
Old 06-09-2014   #23
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 249442 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
Cheapest i've found is buying a Mario Williams authentic Reebok on clearance and duct taping Clowney on the back
You know I started to think I was going to order a CLOWNEY nameplate from Eastern Lettering for my Mario jersey. I bought a new "Keki Special" Mario home jersey the year before he left and felt dumb for doing it. I think I wore it one time which really makes you feel good about the savings. Imagine how bad I'd feel if I'd bought a real one?

Anyway then I realized it was a Reebok jersey and since Clowney never wore a Reebok jersey for us I dropped the idea. I'd rather just leave it like that. I'll just keep it and get him to autograph it one day or wait long enough and put my name on the back of it.
Old 06-20-2014   #24
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 87068 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

This one looks pretty good. The border around the numbers looks more correct.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014   #25
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 66827 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

For anyone with an old Mario jersey, here's an inexpensive solution:
http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/sho...67&postcount=7
Old 06-20-2014   #26
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 80659 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
Those do look pretty clean. I'm gonna order me an Andre, and JJ right now.

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014   #27
robroy72
Veteran

Rep Power: 6816 robroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
Looks much better than the one in the OP!
robroy72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014   #28
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 80659 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

I just ordered the JJ camo jersey, from that site.

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014   #29
Craig.
Nosebleeds

Rep Power: 2739 Craig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respected

Has anyone seen these come in? Just curious if they're any different than the usual knockoffs.
Craig. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2014   #30
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 87068 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig. View Post
Has anyone seen these come in? Just curious if they're any different than the usual knockoffs.
Just got some jerseys from the site I mentioned earlier. Best quality I have ever gotten from Asia. Of course there are many different vendors there so in that sense it's like ebay. Just look at the feedback from other users.

I love the fact that most of these are around $22 shipping included even if you buy just one. It took about 3 weeks to arrive.

At these prices and quality it's cheaper to just buy a Clowney jersey than trying to fix a Mario one IMO.
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #31
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 123395 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
My man in China "Keki" has this down to a science (to the extent that anyone doing this can say they have it down to a science.

Link

I've ordered a couple of hundred jerseys from this guy and had only a handful of issues with any of them. I think it might be the same fellow that Dutch was using. he gets shut down from time to time and then a mysterious little email will appear in my mailbox with a new link and the same site.

Once you order from him and he gets your email address you never lose touch with him for long.

Enjoy.
I just ordered 4 jerseys from your guy. Thanks for the recommendation. Will follow up when they arrive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #32
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 213938 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

I might have to give this site a shot
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #33
Marshall 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 60634 Marshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
I might have to give this site a shot
I'd rather risk $23 on a knockoff jersey than spend $32 on a T shirt. But I'm too cheap to do either.
New fan of #21 Kendrick Lewis
Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #34
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 123395 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

Like Herv said, there's a couple add on charges that can't be avoided so don't be fooled by the really cheap Jersey price (insurance, shipping, and payment) but it's still way cheaper. I picked up an Earl Campbell, a blue Clowney, a grey Clowney, and that digital camo Watt one. I've already received 2 emails from "Keki" so I'm feeling fairly confident that I'll get something in that mail.

Quote:
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #35
IDEXAN
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 46599 IDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaL View Post
Like Herv said, there's a couple add on charges that can't be avoided so don't be fooled by the really cheap Jersey price (insurance, shipping, and payment) but it's still way cheaper. I picked up an Earl Campbell, a blue Clowney, a grey Clowney, and that digital camo Watt one. I've already received 2 emails from "Keki" so I'm feeling fairly confident that I'll get something in that mail.
A blue & grey Clowney ? A which site are you ordering from ?
IDEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #36
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 213938 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall View Post
I'd rather risk $23 on a knockoff jersey than spend $32 on a T shirt. But I'm too cheap to do either.
I was looking at the $16 polos. That's pretty cheap compared to the $30-40 you spend at normal retail places.
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #37
PapaL
Loose Screw

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDEXAN View Post
A blue & grey Clowney ? A which site are you ordering from ?
From Herv's guy Keki.

http://www.lookherejerseys.com/Nike-...nfo-65191.html

Quote:
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #38
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Quote:
That looks disturbingly like Oiler blue....
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #39
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Quote:
I have bought 2 NFL jerseys so for this season from Ali Express and when I said I paid $22 for each one, that is what I paid. There is no $25 shipping, etc from AE. I don't know how they do it but they do. I spent $44 bucks and got 2 real nice jerseys that are the best quality that I have ever gotten from Asia.

I also have bought 3 soccer jerseys that arrived no different than the ones you pay $90 for here and I paid $15 for each one (even had my name put on one at no additional charge). No shipping or additional charges.

Since I was so happy with those purchases I started looking at other products there. My last purchase was a TB Rays cycling jersey and it was quality again. No different than what you would pay $85 for in the store and I paid $25 for that.
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #40
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Quote:
I have bought 2 NFL jerseys so for this season from Ali Express and when I said I paid $22 for each one, that is what I paid. There is no $25 shipping, etc from AE. I don't know how they do it but they do. I spent $44 bucks and got 2 real nice jerseys that are the best quality that I have ever gotten from Asia.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Cheap...857022856.html

I also have bought 3 soccer jerseys that arrived no different than the ones you pay $90 for here and I paid $15 for each one (even had my name put on one at no additional charge). No shipping or additional charges.

Since I was so happy with those purchases I started looking at other products there. My last purchase was a TB Rays cycling jersey and it was quality again. No different than what you would pay $85 for in the store and I paid $25 for that.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read