Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read


Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-17-2014   #1161
Marshall 
Subscribed Contributor
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,985
Rep Power: 28117 Marshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Just got some disturbing news about A Johnson

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
MSR!!!
http://acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/MSR

Which of these is your intended statement?
Marshall is offline  
Old 06-17-2014   #1162
Marshall 
Subscribed Contributor
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,985
Rep Power: 28117 Marshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Just got some disturbing news about A Johnson

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
What a bunch of rubbish. You should just stop. players have the right in the nfl bargaining agreement to do exactly what AJ is doing and teams have the right to terminate contracts early if they see fit. So just stop with this nonsense.
The bargaining agreement does NOT give a player the RIGHT to breech his contract. It lays out consequences for such breeches.

I do admit that I am not comfortable with the NFL teams being able to terminate player contracts through simple cuts, but that too has been agreed to in the bargaining agreement with the players union. Their (union) contract is more important than the individuals they represent. Bad message.
Marshall is offline  
Old 06-17-2014   #1163
xtruroyaltyx
All Pro
 
xtruroyaltyx's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 778
Rep Power: 43188 xtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Just got some disturbing news about A Johnson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall View Post
I'm very attached emotionally to Earl and Bum (may he rest in peace) because they were from HERE! Earl played a my parents' high school, (Tyler-John Tyler) where I first saw him play and Bum shared a back fence in Orange with a close personal friend. I'm also friends with his ex son-in-law.

Akeem I was connected too, but not Hakeem. That is someone totally different in my opinion.
I hear ya...I don't remember earl and bum much. I was about 8 or 9 when the rockets won their rings. And dream is my all time favorite athlete. But I'm not really "attached" I don't think.

I root for rashard Lewis because he is from my neck of the woods and went to my high school. But as bad as I wanted him to get a ring and as wrong as I felt about it, I just couldn't bring myself to root for the heat.

I understand it. I get it. But for me personally I just don't feel overly committed to these guys. I like what they do on the field, in the community...but I don't really know them. They're athletes and I think football is a different kind of entertainment (I understand the emotions/affinity for players)...I just don't get that attached to individual players. I like them. I'm just not going to feel any emotions when they are no longer around.
xtruroyaltyx is online now  
Old 06-17-2014   #1164
thitch
Rookie
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 10
Rep Power: 0 thitch is ridin' the pine
Default Re: Just got some disturbing news about A Johnson

Sounds to me like Johnson just saved the Texans a million dollars! Thanks Andre!
thitch is offline  
Old 06-17-2014   #1165
disaacks3
Site Contributor
 
disaacks3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Spring, TX
Section: 116 - Row M
Age: 45
Posts: 10,288
Rep Power: 104065 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Just got some disturbing news about A Johnson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrofish View Post
The fact that you have reduced your argument down to defending a hold out shows how disconnected from reality you are.

If it were Jon Weeks, or John Doe pulling this BS, you would all be screaming for his head. But because it is Dre, you want to give him a pass. That's called a double standard, and hypocrisy.
You're the one so far disconnected from reality that you've decided that the best player in Texans history is a quitter because he asserted an option allowed to him under the CBA.

The fact that you're ignorant enough to attempt a comparison to folks as replaceable as Jon Weeks shows a complete lack of comprehension. If Andre has essentially 3 more productive years, he has a real shot at making the Hall of Fame. If you think that makes him just another guy, then there's little point in the discussion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall View Post
While the bolded is true, most employers would not put up with it and would fire the employee unless they were essential and in that case, they would immediately begin finding a replacement so it they wouldn't be placed in that position again.

This is out of character for him and I suspect the wrong guy has his ear right now. Family can make you do foolish things.
In this case, the NFLPA and the NFL agreed that these were the conditions of said employment. They agreed on the details of OTAs and mini-camps to a fairly specific degree.

So, most employers in the same situation would do exactly what the NFL does...they follow the rules of that contract, lest they be dragged into a lawsuit with the NLRB. What "most" employers in other conditions would do has no relevance to this situation.

Sure, I think his Uncle (and whoever else is whispering in Andre's ear) aren't necessarily helping his cause, but that's been the case with much more high-profile agents than Dre's.
__________________
D.B. - That sounds like a nugget of reality wrapped in a layer of embellished hyperbole.
disaacks3 is offline  
Old 06-17-2014   #1166
PapaL
Loose Screw
 
PapaL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Maryland
Age: 34
Posts: 11,238
Rep Power: 104108 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Just got some disturbing news about A Johnson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall View Post
http://acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/MSR

Which of these is your intended statement?
Must Spread Rep
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline  
Old 06-17-2014   #1167
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor
 
Playoffs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 13,886
Rep Power: 235719 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Just got some disturbing news about A Johnson

Quote:
Originally Posted by thitch View Post
Sounds to me like Johnson just saved the Texans a million dollars! Thanks Andre!
Now here's a glass half full kinda guy!

Playoffs is offline  
Old 06-17-2014   #1168
maddogmrb
All Pro
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 510
Rep Power: 7744 maddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Just got some disturbing news about A Johnson

If Andre Johnson can't be motivated to work for MILLIONS of dollars for a few hours a day for the team he contracted with, then I say .... "Andre who?"

I'm quite sure there are a few of us who would be willing to sacrifice ourselves in his place.

He needs to count his blessings.
maddogmrb is offline  
Old 06-17-2014   #1169
cstyle42
Veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 387
Rep Power: 2473 cstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Just got some disturbing news about A Johnson

Andre is realizing he needs to finally start thinking about Andre just as the texans will do what is best in regards to the texans business wise. Super bowl can be said out of Bob McNair's mouth but business is business and a Houston Football team has yet to even reach the afc championship game since Bum Phillips was coaching. Andre Johnson right now is simply about the business of taking care of Andre Johnson. So Bob McNair can charge it to the game and continue to take care of his business by selling out stadium seats and maximizing his profit on rodeo events. This isn't a super bowl or bust organization and it never has been... what has been proven in Houston? Nothing but lies and failure. Bill O'brien is getting his shot which is good and hopefully Rick Smith and he have the full control they need.
cstyle42 is offline  
Old 06-17-2014   #1170
Nitrofish
Humanoid
 
Nitrofish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Age: 47
Posts: 609
Rep Power: 53129 Nitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Just got some disturbing news about A Johnson

Quote:
Originally Posted by disaacks3 View Post
You're the one so far disconnected from reality that you've decided that the best player in Texans history is a quitter because he asserted an option allowed to him under the CBA.

The fact that you're ignorant enough to attempt a comparison to folks as replaceable as Jon Weeks shows a complete lack of comprehension. If Andre has essentially 3 more productive years, he has a real shot at making the Hall of Fame. If you think that makes him just another guy, then there's little point in the discussion.
Listen, you can keep saying "An option is allowed to him under the CBA" all you want, it still will not make it true. If it were "Allowed" to him or any other players under the CBA, there would not be a fine for doing it. Use your brain. Your love fest with Andre Johnson is clouding your judgement.

The fact that he is the best player in Texans history has nothing to do with it. If your contention is that Dre does not have to follow the rules because he is Dre, then there is no helping you. This is a team sport, and Dre could not have accomplished the things he has without his teammates. Now he deserts his teammates when they need him most because he wants more money, or thinks he deserves to win a championship and you want to give him a pass.

Everyone is replaceable, and everyone is expected to abide by the rules, and by their contracts. The contracts that we are not privy to contain the language that spells out what is, and is not allowed, and the fact that teams cut players before their contracts are fulfilled is agreed upon therein.

Although I cannot say with absolute certainty that there is no language in Dre's contract that guarantees him a shot at the HoF. I would say it is highly unlikely any such language exists. Individual goals are not in the teams best interest, and only selfish players care about that. His contract most likely does not say "You will play for the Texans unless your individual goals are in danger" Trying to excuse his behavior because of that is absurd.

Dre statistically had a great year last season and was on a team that was undoubtedly worse than the team the Texans will field this season.

Dan Marino and Barry Sanders are both in the HoF. You know why? Because they were elite players, not because they won championships or played on good teams. Your straw man is falling apart.
__________________

"I always said I wanted to play for one team, and to be able to play for the Houston Texans for the rest of my career, it's a tremendous honor." -Andre Johnson
Nitrofish is offline  
Old 06-17-2014   #1171
cstyle42
Veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 387
Rep Power: 2473 cstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Just got some disturbing news about A Johnson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrofish View Post
Listen, you can keep saying "An option is allowed to him under the CBA" all you want, it still will not make it true. If it were "Allowed" to him or any other players under the CBA, there would not be a fine for doing it. Use your brain. Your love fest with Andre Johnson is clouding your judgement.

The fact that he is the best player in Texans history has nothing to do with it. If your contention is that Dre does not have to follow the rules because he is Dre, then there is no helping you. This is a team sport, and Dre could not have accomplished the things he has without his teammates. Now he deserts his teammates when they need him most because he wants more money, or thinks he deserves to win a championship and you want to give him a pass.

Everyone is replaceable, and everyone is expected to abide by the rules, and by their contracts. The contracts that we are not privy to contain the language that spells out what is, and is not allowed, and the fact that teams cut players before their contracts are fulfilled is agreed upon therein.

Although I cannot say with absolute certainty that there is no language in Dre's contract that guarantees him a shot at the HoF. I would say it is highly unlikely any such language exists. Individual goals are not in the teams best interest, and only selfish players care about that. His contract most likely does not say "You will play for the Texans unless your individual goals are in danger" Trying to excuse his behavior because of that is absurd.

Dre statistically had a great year last season and was on a team that was undoubtedly worse than the team the Texans will field this season.

Dan Marino and Barry Sanders are both in the HoF. You know why? Because they were elite players, not because they won championships or played on good teams. Your straw man is falling apart.
Barry Sanders played in a Nfc championship game and Dan Marino played in a super bowl. Andre hasn't even played in a afc championship game I believe that's a big factor. If the Texans as a organization truly cared about those things even for their own organization they would have done what was necessary years ago.
cstyle42 is offline  
Old 06-17-2014   #1172
cbs1507
Veteran
 
cbs1507's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 286
Rep Power: 8662 cbs1507 is a quality contributor and well respectedcbs1507 is a quality contributor and well respectedcbs1507 is a quality contributor and well respectedcbs1507 is a quality contributor and well respectedcbs1507 is a quality contributor and well respectedcbs1507 is a quality contributor and well respectedcbs1507 is a quality contributor and well respectedcbs1507 is a quality contributor and well respectedcbs1507 is a quality contributor and well respectedcbs1507 is a quality contributor and well respectedcbs1507 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Just got some disturbing news about A Johnson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrofish View Post
I love how you interpret a fine to mean it is a players right to hold out. Why in the hell would they be fining a player if it was their right to hold out? That has got to be the dumbest thing I have ever heard.
Can you read? I did not interpret fine to mean a player has a right to hold out. The simple fact is rights are already yours, they're not given to you by a document. Point blank.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall View Post
The bargaining agreement does NOT give a player the RIGHT to breech his contract. It lays out consequences for such breeches.

I do admit that I am not comfortable with the NFL teams being able to terminate player contracts through simple cuts, but that too has been agreed to in the bargaining agreement with the players union. Their (union) contract is more important than the individuals they represent. Bad message.
The CBA does not give anyone any rights to do anything. It's literally the Constitution of the NFL. The constitution is a way of securing them. All corporations have them. It is the bylaws/regulations, or code of conduct if you will. If you know any about a constitution you know it does not give you any rights. The rights are already in existence. If there is no specific language restricting a right, it is in effect by default. There is no specific language saying a player cannot holdout. In fact, there is a specific clause that allows for changes to be made to an agreed upon contract. If you pay attention to the wording it is very clear that NFL contracts are volatile not stationary as many of you seem to think. At the end of the day a player will do what's best for himself (and if that includes happiness and winning etc then it is well within their right use any resources available even if that means a holdout), just as the team will do what's best for themselves (you know like cut a player that signed that sacred contract you guys speak about). All this other BS posters such as yourself are posting about "loyalty, honor, do it for the team" is for the birds. This is a business.

Last edited by cbs1507; 06-17-2014 at 10:47 AM.
cbs1507 is offline  
Old 06-17-2014   #1173
Nitrofish
Humanoid
 
Nitrofish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Age: 47
Posts: 609
Rep Power: 53129 Nitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Just got some disturbing news about A Johnson

__________________

"I always said I wanted to play for one team, and to be able to play for the Houston Texans for the rest of my career, it's a tremendous honor." -Andre Johnson
Nitrofish is offline  
Old 06-17-2014   #1174
Texian
Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 3,382
Rep Power: 49238 Texian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Just got some disturbing news about A Johnson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
Now here's a glass half full kinda guy!

The question of half full or half empty, the glass is always half FULL. Half of empty is always EMPTY.
__________________
The GREATEST risk is not taking one. ....Bob, hire Eliot Wolf, then get the hell out of the way.
Texian is offline  
Old 06-17-2014   #1175
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ
 
EllisUnit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Houston, TX
Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Age: 29
Posts: 6,101
Rep Power: 71024 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Just got some disturbing news about A Johnson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrofish View Post
bahaha thats good stuff.....
__________________
"Oh, yes, and one more thing, dear Lord about our enemies? Ignore their heathen prayers and help us blow those little bastards straight to hell. Amen again."
EllisUnit is offline  
Old 06-17-2014   #1176
ObsiWan
Contributor
 
ObsiWan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: League City, Tx
Age: 62
Posts: 12,675
Rep Power: 169179 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Just got some disturbing news about A Johnson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texian View Post
The question of half full or half empty, the glass is always half FULL. Half of empty is always EMPTY.
Actually the glass is completely full; half with water the other half with air.
ObsiWan is offline  
Old 06-17-2014   #1177
Seegara
Veteran
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: small town
Posts: 295
Rep Power: 4915 Seegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Just got some disturbing news about A Johnson

I resent one player getting this much attention without even announcing his intentions firmly. It isn't worth 58 pages of speculation. If he wants to quit, let him quit. If he wants to play, let him work his can off while he learns the new system.
Seegara is offline  
Old 06-17-2014   #1178
DX-TEX
Hall of Fame
 
DX-TEX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 2,252
Rep Power: 75474 DX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Just got some disturbing news about A Johnson

I have gone from having Dre on idol status to now I just want him gone.

On the Texans terms of course.
DX-TEX is online now  
Old 06-17-2014   #1179
playa465
Site Contributor
 
playa465's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 825
Rep Power: 1969 playa465 is a quality contributor and well respectedplaya465 is a quality contributor and well respectedplaya465 is a quality contributor and well respectedplaya465 is a quality contributor and well respectedplaya465 is a quality contributor and well respectedplaya465 is a quality contributor and well respectedplaya465 is a quality contributor and well respectedplaya465 is a quality contributor and well respectedplaya465 is a quality contributor and well respectedplaya465 is a quality contributor and well respectedplaya465 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Just got some disturbing news about A Johnson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrofish View Post
LMAO...my colleagues are in trouble now!
playa465 is offline  
Old 06-17-2014   #1180
ObsiWan
Contributor
 
ObsiWan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: League City, Tx
Age: 62
Posts: 12,675
Rep Power: 169179 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Just got some disturbing news about A Johnson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrofish View Post
ummm... "playing chess with a pigeon" speaks more to the lack of common sense of the player than it does to expected, natural behavior of the pigeon.

having said that, I must rep you because that's some funny sh!t.
ObsiWan is offline  
Closed Thread

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:29 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger