Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Closed Thread

Old 06-03-2014   #961
sandman
Veteran

Rep Power: 36558 sandman is a quality contributor and well respectedsandman is a quality contributor and well respectedsandman is a quality contributor and well respectedsandman is a quality contributor and well respectedsandman is a quality contributor and well respectedsandman is a quality contributor and well respectedsandman is a quality contributor and well respectedsandman is a quality contributor and well respectedsandman is a quality contributor and well respectedsandman is a quality contributor and well respectedsandman is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Just got some disturbing news about A Johnson

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDEXAN View Post
Not anymore. AJ is now a bona fide malcontent and don't think he'd be a "positive presence" for anybody on the Texans, most of all not the young WRs.
Now you're just trying too hard...
Old 06-03-2014   #962
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 276575 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman View Post
Now you're just trying too hard...
Yup. This has gotten comical. Folks have gone from starstruck worshippers to:

Old 06-03-2014   #963
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 175288 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDEXAN View Post
Not anymore. AJ is now a bona fide malcontent and don't think he'd be a "positive presence" for anybody on the Texans, most of all not the young WRs.
I disagree.

If/When Andre' shows up to practice that means he's ALL IN. That's the part that folks aren't grasping. He's either all or nothing. He'd rather sit at home than show up and half-a$$ it at practice.

If he comes to training camp he'll be a model citizen.

And as someone who's been through more than his fair share of organizational shake ups and company re-orgs and seen shiny, new "mission statements" trotted out to reinvigorate the masses, only to see nothing happen of any real substance, I kinda get where Andre' is coming from.
Old 06-03-2014   #964
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 105991 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Yup. This has gotten comical. Folks have gone from starstruck worshippers to:

Dangit, msr. I love the Incredibles.
Old 06-03-2014   #965
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 283896 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Some of y'all are sure seem to be trying hard to prove Ben Tate right.
Old 06-03-2014   #966
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 71089 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Kinda like i tell my wife, if you ever start accusing me of cheating on you then i might as well go off and do it.
Old 06-03-2014   #967
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Rep Power: 283896 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
Kinda like i tell my wife, if you ever start accusing me of cheating on you then i might as well go off and do it.
I truly hope your marriage is on a much higher scale of importance in your life than being a fan of a professional sports team.
Old 06-03-2014   #968
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 249738 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
That "the media should wait until Manziel actually does something in the NFL..." ???
Old 06-03-2014   #969
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
That "the media should wait until Manziel actually does something in the NFL..." ???
yeah, that, too. Ol' Ben Tate, just seeing the future
Old 06-03-2014   #970
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

Rep Power: 71089 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I truly hope your marriage is on a much higher scale of importance in your life than being a fan of a professional sports team.
HAHA it is, me and my wife have a great marriage with 3 beautiful kids. It was more of a metaphor
Old 06-03-2014   #971
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Quote:
HAHA it is, me and my wife have a great marriage with 3 beautiful kids. It was more of a metaphor
yeah, I know, man, just messin' with ya'.
Old 06-03-2014   #972
Sigma
All Pro

Rep Power: 22499 Sigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Mater semper certa est, pater nunquam.

Old 06-03-2014   #973
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigma View Post

haha no we're both certain of it. i think
Old 06-03-2014   #974
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 128525 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigma View Post

tomato always mattress established, patter (of little feet) noncom

you smart guys sure talk funny
Old 06-03-2014   #975
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
tomato always mattress established, patter (of little feet) noncom

you smart guys sure talk funny
haha yeah, we're like the illuminati with hidden messages and symbols everywhere.....shhhhhhh
Old 06-03-2014   #976
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 128525 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
haha yeah, we're like the illuminati with hidden messages and symbols everywhere.....shhhhhhh
illuminti, is that same thing as shiners?

Back on track. my sources says AJ might not show up for OTAs
Old 06-03-2014   #977
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

Quote:
illuminti, is that same thing as shiners?

Back on track. my sources says AJ might not show up for OTAs
Your source is a mother Fing liar

Our perfect cool calm collective do everything right and whats best for the team player would never do such a thing....

And to answer your question, i can not tell you. It is secret society stuff duh
Old 06-03-2014   #978
badboy
Site Contributor

Quote:
Your source is a mother Fing liar

Our perfect cool calm collective do everything right and whats best for the team player would never do such a thing....

And to answer your question, i can not tell you. It is secret society stuff duh
So..AJ does not belong?

I'm thinking he has not bought into the management's efforts to assure him that all is on right track for him to play a part on a winning team.
Old 06-04-2014   #979
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72604 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
So..AJ does not belong?

I'm thinking he has not bought into the management's efforts to assure him that all is on right track for him to play a part on a winning team.
I think AJ's problem is that regardless of how he plays, AJ knows that this is most likely his last season in Houston. No way Smith pays 14-16 mil for a 33 yr old WR in 2016.

In short AJ's butthurt.
Old 06-04-2014   #980
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 195251 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
I think AJ's problem is that regardless of how he plays, AJ knows that this is most likely his last season in Houston. No way Smith pays 14-16 mil for a 33 yr old WR in 2016.

In short AJ's butthurt.
Travis Johnson was on some show a week ago, said he thinks the Texans are going to ask Andre to restructure, which Andre "definitely" won't do. Tj thinks somehow that makes it easier for the Texans to cut Andre next season.

I think Andre would want to restructure his contract. A signing bonus prorated over the next three/four years would make the Texans less likely to cut Andre.

& less likely to trade him.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read