Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 05-10-2014   #1381
SAMURAITEXAN 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 19322 SAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2014 NFL Draft Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
Not much left from my list with 4 picks to go

Yawin Smallwood LB falcons
Tiny Richardson G/T Tennessee
Deandre Coleman DT California (5T)
Louchiez Purifoy CB Florida (O)
Zach Kerr DT Delaware
Matt Patchan OT Boston College (X)
James Hurst OT North Carolina (X)
Adrian Hubbard LB Alabama
Shayne Skov LB Stanford
Isaiah Crowell RB Alabama State
Colt Lyerla TE Oregon (O)
Tenny Palepoi DT Utah
Dustin Vaughan QB West Texas A&M
Antonio Andrews RB Western Kentucky
Mike Pennel DT Colorado State

Stupid Falcons!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I guess you can say that 2014 draft was loaded with talents and not enough room for good prospects to be drafted.
SAMURAITEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014   #1382
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtruroyaltyx View Post
Ballentine doesn't look very physical. Looks like a FS/Coverage guy.

Good size though...Good speed, but I'm watching him on film and I'm not seeing it except for when he has to chase someone down from behind.

Actually...He does look kind of fast the more I watch.

Looks solid against the guys he's playing...

Meh...we'll see...

Well he most likely is a nickel anyway.
Old 05-10-2014   #1383
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 132284 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack View Post
Lol at espn with live coverage from a Hollywood gay bar.
I think it's called the gym bar.

There was a line in the birdcage about a gay couple played by robin williams and nathan lane that went something like this

Where were you?

I was at the gym.

You're lying. The las Jim you were in moved to San Francisco.
Old 05-10-2014   #1384
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagotexan2 View Post
I think it's called the gym bar.

There was a line in the birdcage about a gay couple played by robin williams and nathan lane that went something like this

Where were you?

I was at the gym.

You're lying. The las Jim you were in moved to San Francisco.
repped
Old 05-10-2014   #1385
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 55882 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

Texans went off the reservation day three. Still trying to collect my thoughts.....

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014   #1386
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 122497 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
I've only had him as a draftable option for RT since the 2nd round.

So.

I guess not.
Guess we were both wrong since NO ONE drafted him. Vikes got him UDFA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014   #1387
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 281155 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

NFL Draft by Position

Defensive Back 53 (20%)
Offensive Line 45
Offensive Tackle 19
Guard 16
Center 10
Linebacker 37
Wide Receiver 33
Defensive End 25
Running Back 22
Defensive Tackle 14
Quarterback 14
Tight End 10
Kicker 2
Punter 1
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read