Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 03-24-2014   #241
Nitrofish
Pastafarian

Rep Power: 104354 Nitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to Nitrofish
Default Re: Ryan Fitzpatrick visiting Texans (signs)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
The one in SanFrancisco had Alex Smith (before Harbaugh he could have been thought of in the same class as Fitzpatrick), & drafted a QB his first year. That QB became his starter in year two.
Alex Smith was the 1st overall pick in 2005, Fitzpatrick went in the 7th round the same year. Smith would never have been though of in the same class as Fitzpatrick.

Quote:
The one in Baltimore drafted Flacco when he first got there. Took him to the play offs for 5 years straight... winning the Super Bowl in year 5.
If you are being honest, the Ravens defense took them to the playoff 5 years straight, not Flacco. Flacco and Schaub are twins.

Quote:
Pete Carol signed Matt Flyn (probably a tier above Fitzpatrick) & drafted Russell Wilson. He named Wilson the starter for week 1 & won the Super Bowl with Wilson in year two.
I would say Flynn and Fitzpatrick are very similar. Fitzpatrick had one big game (Against the Texans) which got him his shot. Flynn had one big game with GB, which gave him his shot. But when the chips were down, and the game was on the line, neither guy was big in the those moments, so they were replaced, and then replaced again.

Wilson was not planned, he was just a fluke, and I am still on the fence when it comes to him anyway. I didn't see anything special from him all season, including the Super Bowl. The only thing I saw when he played the Texans is that if Wade had just maintained the same strategy of maintaining lanes and sugar rushing Russell to keep him in the pocket, the Texans would have won that game. but instead Wade stopped sugar rushing in the 2nd half and left huge lanes for Wilson to run through, and he did exactly that. He ran all over the Texans with defenders backs to him.

Quote:
It's a pipe dream, but in our scenario Fitzpatrick is AlexSmith/Matt Flynn. We'll draft a QB, who will be a rookie. In 2015, he'll be a second year player.

I don't understand how that's an apples & oranges thing.
In both the Ravens and 49 situations, they were not drained of talent just before the Harbaugh's took over. The teams remained for the most part in tact from their predecessors, and both had solid Defenses to offset the short comings at QB. Look at what John Harbaugh did the year after his team was drained of talent. They did not even make the playoffs even though they still had Flacco and Harbaugh.

I understand your reasons for being optimistic, but while anything is possible, it's also unlikely the Texans will even win 8 games this season, or next. I'm behind the team and hope you are right, but hope does not win football games. I wish I could be more optimistic, but after signing Fitzpatrick, the new regime is not getting off to a great start IMHO.

"Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory lasts forever. -Shane Falco
"Listen... Do you smell something?" -Dr. Raymond Stantz
Nitrofish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014   #242
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 84789 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDEXAN View Post
95 degree temps & 75 degree dew points soon enough will send RF scuring off to find a razor.
I dunno about that. I've worn my beard, and for many years longer that Fitz's, since the late 70's right here in SE Texas. I've yet to scuri(?)nor have I scurried to find a razor.

Not a big deal, really.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014   #243
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 291679 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrofish View Post
So let me see if I have this right. I am supposed to believe that a rookie NFL head coach is going to draft a rookie (1st 2nd or 3rd Round) QB, none of which grade out as a number 1 pick, a journeyman QB who has a somewhat suspect NFL record, and is going to lead the Texans to the playoffs and on to the Super Bowl?

Wait.. I'll be right back. My Unicorn got out of the barn.
No one said that. Most of us think this will be a two-season turnaround... maybe longer. Well, TK doesn't but he's mainly basing that on the fact that we'll play teams that don't have any more talent than we do; maybe less...

rookie head coaches with rookie QBs have taken teams to the playoffs.
- Rex Ryan/Mark Sanchez
- Chuck Pagano/Andrew Luck
- Mike Smith/Matt Ryan

and those are just off the top of my head.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014   #244
Nitrofish
Pastafarian

Rep Power: 104354 Nitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
No one said that. Most of us think this will be a two-season turnaround... maybe longer. Well, TK doesn't but he's mainly basing that on the fact that we'll play teams that don't have any more talent than we do; maybe less...

rookie head coaches with rookie QBs have taken teams to the playoffs.
- Rex Ryan/Mark Sanchez
- Chuck Pagano/Andrew Luck
- Mike Smith/Matt Ryan

and those are just off the top of my head.
With all due respect bro, I never said it never happened. We can agree that there are a lot more failures than success stories though right? The possibility and the likelihood of said outcome are two very different things.

So the signing of Fitzpatrick and Kendricks as O'Brien' first and only FA signings to date makes you feel all warm and fuzzy about this upcoming season?

Old 03-26-2014   #245
michaelm
vox nihili

Section: 648
Rep Power: 107589 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Ryan Fitzpatrick visiting Texans (signs)

Quote:
With all due respect bro, I never said it never happened. We can agree that there are a lot more failures than success stories though right? The possibility and the likelihood of said outcome are two very different things.

So the signing of Fitzpatrick and Kendricks as O'Brien' first and only FA signings to date makes you feel all warm and fuzzy about this upcoming season?

You were so unimpressed with the signing that you forgot about Powe?
michaelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014   #246
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 84789 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelm View Post
Beat me to it. But we still need another big man over center. I, like others, expect that to happen.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014   #247
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 291679 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Now on one hand, caution says there are too many questions to bet on a worse-to-first turnaround like KC and Indy pulled off.

However, the fact that we're playing a 2-14 weighted schedule says we play mostly other teams that also sucked last year - which is where TK is coming from. Given that no one has film the Texans' version of an O'Brien offense, we could well surprise some folks.

So who knows.

As I said before, I think this will likely be a 2-yr turnaround process.

And I'm not inclined to get too excited or disappointed about this football stuff. It's entertainment. Love to watch it. Love to root for my team But I refuse to let it dictate my disposition.
That's what your in-laws are for.

ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014   #248
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 325689 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
However, the fact that we're playing a 2-14 weighted schedule says we play mostly other teams that also sucked last year - which is where TK is coming from.
Because we were the last place team in our division we play the Raiders and the Bills, where Indy will play the Broncos & the Patriots. That's the only thing 2-14 gets us.

We'll play the AFC North & the NFC East, just like every other team in our division.

You're correct, I don't think we'll be very good. I doubt we'll challenge the Colts for the division as they play the same hapless teams we'll play, plus they have two games against us as well.
Old 03-27-2014   #249
Nitrofish
Pastafarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelm View Post
Well at least he fits what RC has planned for his DL's, but I the signing still not earth shattering.

Quote:
Now on one hand, caution says there are too many questions to bet on a worse-to-first turnaround like KC and Indy pulled off.

However, the fact that we're playing a 2-14 weighted schedule says we play mostly other teams that also sucked last year - which is where TK is coming from. Given that no one has film the Texans' version of an O'Brien offense, we could well surprise some folks.

So who knows.

As I said before, I think this will likely be a 2-yr turnaround process.

And I'm not inclined to get too excited or disappointed about this football stuff. It's entertainment. Love to watch it. Love to root for my team But I refuse to let it dictate my disposition.
That's what your in-laws are for.

I hear ya, and I guess time will tell, but so true about football, disposition, and in-laws.

Old 05-03-2014   #250
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 269060 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

From a 2011 LA TIMES piece. Presents the human side of someone who is only known to most as a middle of the road NFL QB.
Quote:
Ryan Fitzpatrick of the Buffalo Bills is from Harvard, and that makes him unique. He's the only quarterback from that school to become an NFL starter.

But there's an everyman side to this son of a rocket scientist, and not just because he proposed to his wife at a McDonald's.

"Actually," he said, "it was a McDonald's connected to a gas station."

Fitzpatrick, you see, is a stickler for accuracy. That shows up on Sundays. In two games — both Buffalo victories — he has thrown for seven touchdowns with one interception, directing a team that leads the NFL in scoring with 39.5 points per game.

The Bills play host Sunday to New England, a team that has beaten them 15 times in a row.

"We'll be ready for them," Bills tight end Scott Chandler said.

Dismiss Buffalo at your peril. This is not the same team that lost its first eight games last season, finishing 4-12 and securing the third pick in the draft. This is a club gaining confidence by the week, especially in its quarterback, and several of its skill-position players were overlooked by much of the NFL.

Receivers Donald Jones and David Nelson were undrafted, and Steve Johnson went in the seventh round. Running back Fred Jackson wasn't drafted, and Chandler has been cut four times in five years.

"It kind of causes us to play with a chip on our shoulders," Chandler said. "We all have confidence, and we've known our whole careers that we can play. It's just a matter of getting that shot, and a lot of us had to work a long time to get that shot."

None longer than Fitzpatrick, 28, who was drafted by St. Louis in 2005 — the sixth-to-last player chosen — and bounced from the Rams to Cincinnati to Buffalo. This is the first season he has been the starter since Week 1, and there's no question the Bills are happy about that decision. "He's smart," Buffalo Coach Chan Gailey said of Fitzpatrick, who scored 48 out of 50 on the Wonderlic test. "He's obviously highly intelligent when it comes to protections and coverages and what defenses are trying to do."

The lore of Fitzpatrick still lingers at Harvard. People there remember his knocking out an opposing linebacker when he should have been stepping out of bounds, scrambling around like the Ivy League's answer to Steve Young, and starting every home game day by walking the field with his parents.

"There were kids who were top athletes who walked around Harvard like they were the show," said Brad Quigley, the school's head football trainer. "Ryan was just a regular kid."

Being the quarterback did have its advantages, though. One year, Fitzpatrick had a prime gig running the motor pool at Harvard's reunions, shuttling high-profile alumni here and there. He jokes that being an NFL quarterback is the second-best job he's ever had.

"Everybody made thousands of dollars on tips," he said. "It was awesome. Guys were driving around Conan O'Brien, people like that. That might have been the coolest job I've ever had, even though it lasted about a week."

Recalled Bob Glatz, executive director of the Harvard Varsity Club: "He was the most popular driver, not because he was Ryan Fitzpatrick, football star, but because he was a good-looking young lad who knew how to treat the alums well."

It took more than smarts and savvy to land the Buffalo job, and although he did a respectable job replacing Trent Edwards in 2010, there was no guarantee he would be this year's starter. The Bills told Fitzpatrick after last season that if they got a chance to draft Auburn's Cam Newton, they would. And if Alabama defensive tackle Marcell Dareus had been off the board by the time the Bills were ready to make the third pick, Buffalo might have taken Missouri quarterback Blaine Gabbert. (Dareus was there, however, and they took him.)

Regardless, Fitzpatrick, who is due a new contract after this season, is trending upward by the week.

More than that, he fits the blue-collar ethos of Buffalo, a place that had grown increasingly wary of glamour-boy quarterbacks from the West Coast. It played big in that town last season when Fitzpatrick, raised in Gilbert, Ariz., grew a lumberjack beard over the course of the season. He was much more Jeremiah Johnson than Rob Johnson.

"He's definitely a very down-to-earth guy," Jones said. "Even when we're in the huddle, he's always joking. He keeps everybody else calm."

Fitzpatrick laughs at himself too. He coined the nickname "The Amish Rifle," drives a pickup truck, and might be the only quarterback who wears his wedding ring when he plays. He's married to Liza Barber, a former soccer star at Harvard, and their engagement story is a classic.

During his rookie season, Fitzpatrick bought a ring with money from a joint bank account he shared with Barber. He hid it in his car, then picked her up for a day of shopping at a St. Louis mall. They stopped by a clothing store, the clerk accidentally double-charged her, and Barber said not to worry because she'd check the account online when she got home.

"So I knew she was going to notice the amount of money that was missing," Fitzpatrick said. "So I was like, 'Oh, man.' I had to figure out from the Gap to my house how I was going to propose to her. Luckily, the ring was in the car.

"We drove by all these fancy places. I asked her if she wanted to grab some dinner and sit by the lake. It was November, and she was like 'Why would I do that? It's freezing outside!' All she wanted was McDonald's. My relationship with my wife, and knowing her, it was just the perfect setting.

"She ordered probably a 10-piece Chicken McNuggets and had sweet-and-sour sauce on her face."

Soon, she had a diamond ring too — a Happy Meal redefined.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014   #251
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 98483 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
From a 2011 LA TIMES piece. Presents the human side of someone who is only known to most as a middle of the road NFL QB.
Great article.

Happy Pickspatrick is on our team.

He's going to be a great mentor to Bortles. Or Mettenberger. Or Savage. Or Thomas.....
Old 05-06-2014   #252
humblegeo
Veteran

Rep Power: 7770 humblegeo is a quality contributor and well respectedhumblegeo is a quality contributor and well respectedhumblegeo is a quality contributor and well respectedhumblegeo is a quality contributor and well respectedhumblegeo is a quality contributor and well respectedhumblegeo is a quality contributor and well respectedhumblegeo is a quality contributor and well respectedhumblegeo is a quality contributor and well respectedhumblegeo is a quality contributor and well respectedhumblegeo is a quality contributor and well respectedhumblegeo is a quality contributor and well respected
Angry Re: Ryan Fitzpatrick visiting Texans (signs)

Just wondering why he has now been on 5 different NFL teams? I think I already know the answer to that one.
humblegeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014   #253
DX-TEX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 163364 DX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by humblegeo View Post
Just wondering why he has now been on 5 different NFL teams? I think I already know the answer to that one.
People start to distrust the beard. In Houston we have no issues with it.
DX-TEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014   #254
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 80496 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Wait, I can't root for a guy with a beard. Dang, I need a new team.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014   #255
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 107641 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJam72 View Post
Wait, I can't root for a guy with a beard. Dang, I need a new team.
Are you facial hair challenged and jealous? Slap some Rogaine on those peach fuzz covered cheeks and you will no longer fear the beard, but embrace it!!! And you'll realize that shaving every day really sux, too!!
Old 05-06-2014   #256
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 80496 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
Are you facial hair challenged and jealous? Slap some Rogaine on those peach fuzz covered cheeks and you will no longer fear the beard, but embrace it!!! And you'll realize that shaving every day really sux, too!!
Oh, I have a pretty good start to a beard that I need to shave right now, and I've had a mustache since I was 16/17. I know whatcha mean about getting tired of shaving. It was a joke, by the way.

Old 05-06-2014   #257
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 107641 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJam72 View Post
Oh, I have a pretty good start to a beard that I need to shave right now, and I've had a mustache since I was 16/17. I know whatcha mean about getting tired of shaving. It was a joke, by the way.
My post was complete I thought it was obvious enough to not need the smiley.

I'm hoping this trend of wearing a beard gets as creative as it was in the 1800's. Those dudes knew how to sport a beard!!
Old 05-07-2014   #258
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 131049 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
My post was complete I thought it was obvious enough to not need the smiley.

I'm hoping this trend of wearing a beard gets as creative as it was in the 1800's. Those dudes knew how to sport a beard!!
I was glad to see the porn stach make its way back into society, I wonder when woman will begin sporting their porn stach again
Old 05-07-2014   #259
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
I was glad to see the porn stach make its way back into society, I wonder when woman will begin sporting their porn stach again
You're sad, sick individual....you have my pity...
Old 05-07-2014   #260
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Hate that phrase "porn-stache." Never has been enough to make me want to shave it off, though; but, it's getting to the point where you can't have any kind of mustache without a beard, or it's called a "porn-stache." Sounds like a guy has pubic hair on his face.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read