Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 05-02-2014   #301
The Third Man
All Pro

Rep Power: 6350 The Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2014 NFL Draft chatter/rumors/news

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwitexansfan View Post
Your killing me here.

In other news, I just realised that the draft is on during Friday working hours.

Who is ready for a VERY unproductive work day?
Well, you can stream the nfl network for free, or use MySky and avoid twitter.
The Third Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014   #302
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 77922 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

I've got two screens on my desk and sit with my back to the wall.

I figure one screen will be showing the draft, the other I'll be 'working'
Old 05-02-2014   #303
revan
Veteran

Rep Power: 27197 revan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwitexansfan View Post
I've got two screens on my desk and sit with my back to the wall.

I figure one screen will be showing the draft, the other I'll be 'working'
Sounds like my workspace, that's how I'll be watching the rockets tonight.
Old 05-02-2014   #304
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 157084 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

http://nfl.si.com/2014/05/02/2014-nf...cts/?eref=sihp
Old 05-02-2014   #305
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 157084 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
he 2014 NFL draft is almost upon us — have you been studying up? If not, it may be too late for you to put together scouting reports on this year’s prospects (don’t worry, we’ve got your back), but you can still sound like an expert when everyone gathers around the water cooler the Monday after the draft. Below are 50 facts about this draft – some good, some bad, some weird.

http://nfl.si.com/2014/05/02/2014-nf...cts/?eref=sihp
Old 05-02-2014   #306
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 265614 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

2014 NFL Combine Wonderlic Score Leaks:

Quote:
Teddy Bridgewater – Quarterback – Louisville – 20
Johnny Manziel – Quarterback – Texas A&M – 32
Blake Bortles – Quarterback – Central Florida – 28
Derek Carr – Quarterback – Fresno State – 20
Jimmy Garoppolo – Quarterback – Eastern Illinois – 24
Jeff Matthews – Quarterback – Cornell – 40
Chris Borland – Inside Linebacker – Wisconsin – 32
Zack Martin -Offensive Tackle – Notre Dame – 21
Ra’Shede Hageman – Defensive Tackle – Minnesota – 13
Carlos Hyde – Running Back – Ohio State – 9
Mike Evans – Wide Receiver – Texas A&M – 25
Kelvin Benjamin – Wide Receiver – Florida State – 7
Jordan Matthews – Wide Receiver – Fresno State – 29
Martavis Bryant – Wide Receiver – Clemson – 14
Eric Ebron – Tight End – North Carolina – 16
Colt Lyerla – Tight End – Oregon – 24
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014   #307
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 69312 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

Chester Pitts is looking for suggestions.

Quote:
Chester M. Pitts II
‏@ChesterPitts
When I head to the podium @ the #NFLDraft what should I say before I announce the #Texans pick?
Best answer will considered!

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
WINTERFELL - BECAUSE STANNIS PUSHED IT
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014   #308
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 33629 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by False Start View Post
Nothing stupid PLEASE!!!

Texans have been sending that image out too much
Old 05-02-2014   #309
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216695 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by False Start View Post
"Hopefully with the last #1 overall selection the Houston Texans get, we select...... "
Old 05-02-2014   #310
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 143539 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

The Texans have just received an unbelievable trade down offer from Browns getting #4, 26 and Cleveland's two thirds.
Old 05-02-2014   #311
Trap_Star
SiteContributor

Rep Power: 35494 Trap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
The Texans have just received an unbelievable trade down offer from Browns getting #4, 26 and Cleveland's two thirds.
Madden doesn't count
Trap_Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014   #312
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 33629 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Now trade one of the thirds and a fourth for another 2nd
Old 05-02-2014   #313
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 265614 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Pitts is announcing the Day 2, second round pick.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014   #314
powda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 89407 powda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respected

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-texans-plans/

Quote:
C'mon man. Dont get our hopes up like that. Just cruel bro.

In the meantime McNair needs to stfu.
Old 05-02-2014   #315
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 143539 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
Now trade one of the thirds and a fourth for another 2nd
Absolutely not! The #81 could be FS Dione Bailey, DT Justin Ellis, ILB Chris Borland, Cb Stanley Jean-Baptiste, RB Terrence West or OLB Christian Jones.. The # 135 Cb Ross Cockrell, TE Crockett Gilmore, QB Aaron Murray or OG Yankey
Old 05-02-2014   #316
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Quote:
Absolutely not! The #81 could be FS Dione Bailey, DT Justin Ellis, ILB Chris Borland, Cb Stanley Jean-Baptiste, RB Terrence West or OLB Christian Jones.. The # 135 Cb Ross Cockrell, TE Crockett Gilmore, QB Aaron Murray or OG Yankey

But that second could be McCarron
Old 05-02-2014   #317
Trap_Star
SiteContributor

Rep Power: 35494 Trap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by powda View Post
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-texans-plans/

C'mon man. Dont get our hopes up like that. Just cruel bro.

In the meantime McNair needs to stfu.
OMG

why can't he be more like Cal?
Old 05-02-2014   #318
DX-TEX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 98957 DX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trap_Star View Post
OMG

why can't he be more like Cal?

Making commercials for Southern Comfort?
DX-TEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014   #319
Trap_Star
SiteContributor

look at that 'stache and silly ass grin....god knows how many lines of coke he did off floozies back in the day.

at least he knows his role and keeps his mouth shut...for all we know he's the tommy callahan of the Texans.
Old 05-03-2014   #320
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 184414 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

I must smile just a little at the fact that, after what I deem to be some head-scratching moves last year, the Colts are left with only 5 draft picks......beginning at #59.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read