Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-27-2014   #11
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87776 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2014 NFL Draft chatter/rumors/news

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
I'm very leery of all of those, if for no other reason than the extreme scrutiny and pressure that will be placed on the #1 overall.

Are you expecting the Falcons to think their 2015 #1 is going to be low? Otherwise, I don't see that scenario playing out. I would think their 2015 #2 would be the best we could hope for.

I also don't understand naming specific players when we have no clue who will actually be available at those spots. I'm anal like that, though. I hate hearing "an Andrew Luck". There's only one Andrew Luck. "A player with similar qualities as Andrew Luck" is how it should be phrased. Like I said, I'm anal about stuff like that.
You get what you want in the trade or just stay put and pick Clowney.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read