Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 04-08-2014   #2301
revan
Veteran

Rep Power: 27197 revan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

NFL network will show Game Changers today QBs/WRs with Kurt Warner and Michael Irvin. Teddy B is one of the three QBs. Starts at 8pm central time.
Old 04-08-2014   #2302
_King_
All Pro

Rep Power: 0 _King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by revan View Post
NFL network will show Game Changers today QBs/WRs with Kurt Warner and Michael Irvin. Teddy B is one of the three QBs. Starts at 8pm central time.
Thanks for the heads up.
_King_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014   #2303
revan
Veteran

Rep Power: 27197 revan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by _King_ View Post
Thanks for the heads up.
No problem.
Old 04-08-2014   #2304
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 154151 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFTW View Post
That's the problem with message boards, no ownership.
sure, but you do know who is credible and who isn't over time. You don't need people to "own up" for that. Over the last decade I've come to know who to look for and listen to as well as some posters that just I gloss over.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014   #2305
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 264510 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by revan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by _King_ View Post
Thanks for the heads up.
I think it's worthy of its own thread if it's going to be a draft series like Gruden's QB Camp... imo.

Thanks for the reminder.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014   #2306
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 303034 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by leebigeztx View Post
Since you're a pro day guy,when was the last time the texans brought in their 1st rd pick for a visit? When you remember his name,let me know.
Not going to try to research all of them but the last time the Texans were at 1.1 they brought in Williams before drafting him - Link
Old 04-08-2014   #2307
Texian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 56086 Texian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFTW View Post
What are you doing bro? You're just saying foolish things to bait people into a fight now. If you really think TB falls to the 2nd because of a pro day call your shot, and when draft day happens, stand behind it.
I don't have to, to many folks already doing that. I am already on the record saying Teddy compares to Geno Smith, except Geno has a little stronger arm. That was long before Teddy's Combine and Pro Day. Nothing has changed, I still stand behind those comments.
Old 04-08-2014   #2308
Trap_Star
SiteContributor

Rep Power: 35494 Trap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texian View Post
I don't have to, to many folks already doing that. I am already on the record saying Teddy compares to Geno Smith, except Geno has a little stronger arm. That was long before Teddy's Combine and Pro Day. Nothing has changed, I still stand behind those comments.
Aside from skin color....break down that comparison for me, please.
Trap_Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014   #2309
Texian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 56086 Texian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trap_Star View Post
Skin has nothing to do with it. Your comments not mine. In a nutshell, both are very similar in SIZE and Metrics. Both have very similar production in completion %, passing yards and QB rating.

GS 6023, 218 vs TB 6021, 214
Old 04-08-2014   #2310
Trap_Star
SiteContributor

Rep Power: 35494 Trap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respected

Stats.....lol. thanks
Old 04-08-2014   #2311
Trap_Star
SiteContributor

I hear you Texian, it's sad that the physical measurables has been the issue for Geno in NY.
Old 04-08-2014   #2312
Texian
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Stats.....lol. thanks
Quote:
I hear you Texian, it's sad that the physical measurables has been the issue for Geno in NY.
You asked so I responded. It's my opinion, clearly you don't agree. There is not anything I can say about Teddy that any Teddybot would find agreeable. Just the way it is.
Old 04-08-2014   #2313
Trap_Star
SiteContributor

Quote:
You asked so I responded. It's my opinion, clearly you don't agree. There is not anything I can say about Teddy that any Teddybot would find agreeable. Just the way it is.
Thanks for enlightening me, I'm for serious.

And Teddybot blasts are rad.
Old 04-08-2014   #2314
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 225538 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Why is there now a tendency to paint anyone who doesn't agree as a mindless robot? I find that whole movement intellectually dishonest and distasteful.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014   #2315
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 303034 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
Why is there now a tendency to paint anyone who doesn't agree as a mindless robot? I find that whole movement intellectually dishonest and distasteful.
What he said.
Old 04-08-2014   #2316
Texian
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
What he said.
For those who don't understand, my sig explains why.
Old 04-08-2014   #2317
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 225538 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
People actually have Sigs turned on? I don't see anyone's Sig. So what does your Sig say?
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014   #2318
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Quote:
We understand just fine. I think it is stupid and in your particular case wildly hypocritical.
Old 04-08-2014   #2319
Texian
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
We understand just fine. I think it is stupid and in your particular case wildly hypocritical.
Of course you do....every single day you show up you act as if your dog has died. Like everything else, you probably don't even like dogs.

Last edited by Texian; 04-08-2014 at 01:57 PM.
Texian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014   #2320
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216695 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
They both like Chicken, wear their pants around their knees, have big...

egos.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read