Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 03-28-2014   #41
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 261571 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Desean Jackson

Apparently DJax is a rapper himself...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePwOi2p1SQ8
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014   #42
robroy72
Veteran

Rep Power: 6816 robroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Ideal replacement for Steve Smith in CAR.
robroy72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014   #43
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 116519 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
Apparently DJax is a rapper himself...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePwOi2p1SQ8
Diamond on my neck
cuz all da money dat i make
Diamonds on my neck
no mo philly cheeze steak
Diamonds on my neck
I b flashin dat gang sign
Diamonds on my neck
i fumble at da goal line

Damn rap music is so easy. I can write dumb lyrics wiff tha best of them.
Old 03-28-2014   #44
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 68059 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagotexan2 View Post
Diamond on my neck
cuz all da money dat i make
Diamonds on my neck
no mo philly cheeze steak
Diamonds on my neck
I b flashin dat gang sign
Diamonds on my neck
i fumble at da goal line

Damn rap music is so easy. I can write dumb lyrics wiff tha best of them.
Wurd!

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
WINTERFELL - BECAUSE STANNIS PUSHED IT
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014   #45
Texaninlild
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4558 Texaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to Texaninlild

Quote:
Originally Posted by robroy72 View Post
Ideal replacement for Steve Smith in CAR.
Talent wise but a locker room cancer who could take their young QB down the toilet with him.

I am a Christian

Philippians 4:13
Texaninlild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014   #46
AngryNateFTW
Veteran

Rep Power: 17553 AngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Aaron Wilson ‏@RavensInsider
Should have asked him to spell "reckless" if he spells it with a "c" and a "k" then whoever signs him is fine.
AngryNateFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014   #47
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Has to be something else dropping on this. Eagles supposedly concerned about lingering liability of trading him to another team -- what did you know & when did you know it? Has to be more, imo...
Well, he's a 5'10 195 pound WR, who makes a lot of dumb mistakes and drops balls more than you would like. It can't be that hard to replace him, he's not even close to elite status. This draft has a TON of great WR prospects, so I can see Philly picking up a few to work with Foles.

Plus, cutting Djax saved Philly at least 6.5 million this year. His contract was pretty steep, so that gets them out of paying him in the future. I think it was the right move, if they are truly concerned with his character.
Old 03-28-2014   #48
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 261571 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Well, he's a 5'10 195 pound WR...
Sal Paolantonio reports Jackson was cut due "to poor work habits, missed meetings, and lack of chemistry with HC Chip Kelly." Eagles had been trying to trade him for 2 months -- their concerns were heightened after the $200,000+ burglary at his house he reported. Eagles lawyers have read team officials the "riot act" as they fear litigation. -- ESPN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Well, he's a 5'10 195 pound WR...
Even smaller, 175 lbs. Was 169 at Combine, 4.35 40.
Old 03-28-2014   #49
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 116519 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Sal Paolantonio reports Jackson was cut due "to poor work habits, missed meetings, and lack of chemistry with HC Chip Kelly." Eagles had been trying to trade him for 2 months -- their concerns were heightened after the $200,000+ burglary at his house he reported. Eagles lawyers have read team officials the "riot act" as they fear litigation. -- ESPN

Even smaller, 175 lbs. Was 169 at Combine, 4.35 40.
That's because he weighed in without diamonds on his neck.
Old 03-28-2014   #50
djohn2oo8
Veteran

Rep Power: 5520 djohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respected

Derrick Ward had an epic twitter rant. He went HAM on Ron Jaworski, and Teddy Bruschi.
djohn2oo8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014   #51
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by djohn2oo8 View Post
Derrick Ward had an epic twitter rant. He went HAM on Ron Jaworski, and Teddy Bruschi.
Quote:
These ESPN analyst sound real dumb right now talking about @DeseanJackson10 They think they know what they're talking about but they don't.

@espn stop trying to discuss a conversation you know nothing about. U guys are assuming every single thing your talking about right now.

Im sorry but has @DeseanJackson10 ever been arrested? Suspended? DUI? Drugs? No so why are these dumb asses on @espn trying to make him seem

Like he's a horrible person. The NFL is so Contridictive I swear. Especially these punk ESPN Analyst.

and @RonJaworski_BFL shut the ****** up. You sound so dumb right now. and fake ass Teddy Bruschi for someone who use to play in the league

recently you sure are trying your hardest to act like you where Gods gift to football. I know almost everyone of your old teammates hated u

because you where that one guy that everyone had on there team that goes and snitches to the head coach about other players.
Bottom line

I know @DeseanJackson10 very very very well. If the Eagles where so concerned about his "Gang Ties" they wouldnt had drafted him 6 years ago

Mark Dominik is the last person that should be talking about anyone with the way he handled players in @TBBuccaneers when he was the GM

The @Eagles gonna cut @DeseanJackson10 because they "Think" he might know gang members but they'll keep and resign a well known Racist?

I'm born and raised in South Central LA. I have uncles who are still gang bangin cousins who still gang bang. But what does that have to do

with someone playing football and ballin out for your team? I'm sorry but Every NFL team knows what there players are doing who there hangin

out with. In 6 years has he had 1 single incident? 1 single crime? The NFL is a bunch of BS Im so glad I'm done with that joke of a league

Mark my words there won't be an NFL in the next 20 years watch and see There so worried about who a player knows and a player dunking on the

goal post than actually worry about whats really important. And the funny thing about it Chip Kelly coached@t Oregon which recruited players

From Crenshaw HS. He knows for damn sure who's gang banging and who's not.

A lil bro @DeseanJackson10 keep your head up. Keep doing you don't let any of these fake no talent ass analyst on ESPN deter you from doing

what you do. Keep working hard like you do everyday and when you do get on a squad and play against the sack ass @Eagles burn they ass for

10 catches 150yds 3td's

sorry twitter for ranting but I just hate when these so called sports channels start talking about crap they have no idea about.
Derrick Ward (@DerrickWard32) March 28, 2014
Old 03-28-2014   #52
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
I don't know if Jackson is a gang member or has gang affiliations, but I know he grew up surrounded by the culture. He also knows it is, figuratively and often literally, a dead end.

See, I've been to prison with DeSean. I've seen him walk the yard as if it were his old neighborhood, shaking hands and embracing inmates and engaging them in animated conversation. I was just a few feet away.

Back in May 2011, when I was a Bay Area News Group columnist, DeSean's brother, Byron, invited me to join their small group visiting San Quentin...
http://www.csnbayarea.com/raiders/de...alks-gangsters
Old 03-28-2014   #53
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Meh!! So what?? The Eagles decided to part ways with Aaron Hernandez.....

Errrrrr, DeSean Jackson
Old 03-29-2014   #54
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

I don't think the release had anything to do with gang affiliation, but that Chip Kelly decided he wasn't going to put up with DJax's behavior. They just used the NJ.com article as good timing to convince their fanbase that DJax was a criminal.

Quote:
The Eagles are well within their rights to jettison Jackson. Kelly is attempting to foster a new culture at the NovaCare Complex, and he had deemed Jackson expendable. But the selfishness, the lateness, and the immaturity were there long before Kelly arrived last January.

Two Eagles players who requested anonymity said that Jackson wasn't a clubhouse cancer, but he had become a distraction. They would not offer specifics. Both questioned whether his loss would hurt the offense and opined that he wouldn't be difficult to replace...
Read more at http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/...sFSCs0PeIiF.99

Most interesting to me is the idea that Chip Kelly is so confident in his offensive scheme that he can plug in and play just about anyone at the skill positions... and that it appears many of his players believe same.
Old 03-29-2014   #55
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Cutting Jackson was not nothing but saving money on a player who the team believes does not fit the salary structure - a move that would be wildly unpopular if not justified by some other distracting news.
Read more at http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/...YTgAwZVmLY4.99
Old 03-29-2014   #56
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Raiderfan going all out for DJax: https://twitter.com/search?q=%23DJax...ash&f=realtime
Old 03-29-2014   #57
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 54251 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected

The bottom line is DeSean Jackson is not worth the headache he is nor any headache he might be due to people he associates with.

And lol Derrick Ward saying he's never been arrested:

http://www.nj.com/eagles/index.ssf/2..._troubles.html

Quote:
Through court records, however, NJ.com uncovered a previously unreported arrest that occurred in September 2009. Jackson was pulled over for having illegally tinted windows, police said, and during the course of the traffic stop, officers said they discovered marijuana in the vehicle.

Jackson was arrested for possession of marijuana while driving, disturbing the peace and operating a car with materials that obstruct or reduce a driver’s view, according to court documents. The marijuana and illegally tinted windows charges were dropped as part of the plea deal and Jackson pleaded guilty to a disturbing the peace charge in April 2010.

Both the Eagles and a spokesman for the NFL, reached Thursday, declined to comment on the arrest.
Hey Derrick Ward, if you're going to go on a rant to prove whatever point you're trying to argue, at least be articulate and spell words correctly. ****in' MORON.
TheMatrix31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014   #58
Heath Shuler
worst 2 1st

Section: 521
Rep Power: 49148 Heath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
@notracistriley: Apparently @DeseanJackson10 and @vanillaice rep the same hood..

The Highwaymen
Heath Shuler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014   #59
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

DeSean Jackson, Who Denies Gang Affiliations, Won’t Type the Letters “C” and “K” Next to Each Other
Quote:
As Brian said in his email: If it looks like a ducc, quaccs like a ducc, and talks like a ducc, it’s probably a ducc. Ya digg ??
Old 04-02-2014   #60
DexmanC
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34619 DexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Meh!! So what?? The Eagles decided to part ways with Aaron Hernandez.....

Errrrrr, DeSean Jackson
Aaron Hernandez was ACTUALLY arrested and tried for KILLING somebody.

Riley Cooper was caught on an ACTUAL cam being an ACTUAL White Supremacist, and was granted a NEW CONTRACT.

Desean Jackson got cut for NOTHING ACTUALLY FACTUAL. White people do ACTUAL crimes, and get slaps on the wrist. The Black man gets ACCUSED, and the whole town gets lynched.

Such similarity between 1914 and 2014.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read