Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 03-25-2014   #21
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 100454 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: “Night and day” offseasons for Brian Cushing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
It's a Cushing Instagram video.
Maybe for you, but I just get a blank screen
DocBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014   #22
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 279523 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Viddy well, my droogs: http://instagram.com/p/l-TbSOF7x8/
Zercher Lunges! Yay!

Jeebus! I thought Zercher squats were bad, Zercher lunges would have to be horrible.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014   #23
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 100454 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
Zercher Lunges! Yay!

Jeebus! I thought Zercher squats were bad, Zercher lunges would have to be horrible.
I still get a blank screen. WhoTF is Zercher????
Old 03-25-2014   #24
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 279523 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
I still get a blank screen. WhoTF is Zercher????
With a Zercher, you cradle the bar in the crook of your arm instead of putting it on your back. So with Zercher Squats, you cradle the bar at stomach level, squat down, stand back up. In the video, Cush is doing Zercher lunges -- holding the bar in the crook of his arm, and then doing a lunge-walk.

I could show you pixors of big, ugly, sweaty guys doing Zercher squats, but I think these are better...

Old 03-25-2014   #25
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Quote:
With a Zercher, you cradle the bar in the crook of your arm instead of putting it on your back. So with Zercher Squats, you cradle the bar at stomach level, squat down, stand back up. In the video, Cush is doing Zercher lunges -- holding the bar in the crook of his arm, and then doing a lunge-walk.

I could show you pixors of big, ugly, sweaty guys doing Zercher squats, but I think these are better...

DocBar want learn Zercher!!!! And I very much appreciate your taste in pics!!!

MSR! Somebody get him for me. He's a saint!!!
Old 03-25-2014   #26
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 216706 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
DocBar want learn Zercher!!!! And I very much appreciate your taste in pics!!!

MSR! Somebody get him for me. He's a saint!!!
Got him for you!
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014   #27
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Quote:

WhatTF is twerking? Have any video of this gal twerking?
Old 03-25-2014   #28
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Quote:
WhatTF is twerking? Have any video of this gal twerking?
I believe that's Jamie Eason and I have heard rumors that there is a twerking video out there of her. But I have not personally seen it.
Old 03-25-2014   #29
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 356973 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I believe that's Jamie Eason and I have heard rumors that there is a twerking video out there of her. But I have not personally seen it.
That is Jamie Eason and here purely in the interest of seeing the results of her Zerchers:

Old 03-25-2014   #30
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
That is Jamie Eason and here purely in the interest of seeing the results of her Zerchers:

Yeah, I was THIS CLOSE to posting one of her pictures. Just to see if that really was Jamie Eason if nothing else.
Old 03-25-2014   #31
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 356973 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Yeah, I was THIS CLOSE to posting one of her pictures. Just to see if that really was Jamie Eason if nothing else.
Great minds yada, yada. I finally found one not in a thong for the rear view.
Old 03-25-2014   #32
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Quote:
that is jamie eason and here purely in the interest of seeing the results of her zerchers:

santamaria, hhuevos rancheros, mucho cervesas por favor!!!!
Old 03-25-2014   #33
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 84789 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Viddy well, my droogs: http://instagram.com/p/l-TbSOF7x8/
Yeah! Hell Yeah! CUSHMONSTER'S BACK!!

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014   #34
drs23 
Veteran

Rep Power: 84789 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Is that what one would refer to as a 'hard body'?

Old 03-25-2014   #35
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
Is that what one would refer to as a 'hard body'?
Only after the pictures were posted.
Old 03-25-2014   #36
drs23 
Veteran

Quote:
Only after the pictures were posted.
Gottca loud-n-clear.

Old 03-25-2014   #37
paycheck71
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 46138 paycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respected

Forget Cush and Zercher. MSR to Pencil Neck. This thread sure came alive.
paycheck71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014   #38
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 307979 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
...I am referring to the fact that the article inaccurately referred to Cushing having had a "tibial plateau" fracture (a fracture that goes through bone AND cartilage, right into the knee joint (See photo below), ala the career ending Spencer injury).........much much more serious that what Cushing actually sustained.........a simple fibula fracture.
Deepi and Drew both refer to a tibial plateau fracture on HT.com... so worse news, huh?
Old 07-12-2014   #39
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 216706 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Deepi and Drew both refer to a tibial plateau fracture on HT.com... so worse news, huh?

That's why I posted the following on the Cushing Comeback thread YESTERDAY.:

Quote:
From 2 months ago:

REST OF THE QUOTES

Here we are out 9 months already, and it appears that he is likely projected not to be taking the field sooner than the beginning of September.......11 months post injury. I am more convinced than ever that my previous impressions hold true. This was not just a simple LCL and uncomplicated fibula fracture. One thing also sticks very much in my head. Remember when we were making fun of Tania Ganguli for reporting the wrong injury??..........a "tibia plateau fracture" ????????? Makes me sort of wonder if that was an inadvertent "slip."
http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/sho...9&postcount=46

This is another post I placed the beginning of MAY when OB's statements were initially made:

Quote:
Some HT.com quotes from OB:

REST OF THE QUOTES

A disconcerting response from OB on the Cushing question. Cushing was reported to have a fibula fracture with an LCL. "Uncomplicated," this should be a 3 1/2 months max return to play........this is already 7 months. If a timetable for return is not over and done with, I have to be concerned that the injury involved more than an uncomplicated fibula and lateral collateral ligament (LCL) injury......in fact, that it may have somewhat affected/disrupted the ACL repair that he had undergone the season before in the same joint......or the injury involved the joint structures in some other manner. I hope OB's response carries a more benign explanation.
http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/sho...88&postcount=1

Last edited by CloakNNNdagger; 07-12-2014 at 01:33 PM. Reason: link added
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014   #40
Dishman
Miss Ya Blue

Rep Power: 10496 Dishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respected

^^ Damn it all!! Rockets and Texans news is making me drink more and more. Ever since your original posts, Doc, I've been waiting for your predictions to pass. You're detailed info is a blessing and your diagnoses are frightful, mostly because they're more accurate than the news from the Texans.
Dishman is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read