Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-21-2014   #11
amazing80
Site Contributor

Section: my couch
Rep Power: 56179 amazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Report: Texans and Raiders in Serious Trade Talk for Matt Schaub

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Depends on how you want to look at it.

One thing though, we get a draft pick. May be a 6th, may be a 7th... but if this pick gets bundled with some other asset to improve our team in the future.... say our 3rd plus this pick for Mallet, or our second, this pick, & Case Keenum to move up to the 27th pick... whatever...

Even if we use it to draft Tom Savage I think it's better than whatever additional space we were going to free up & most likely not use.
I disagree completely. we should have June 1st cut him and created 10 million in space, then signed a couple guys to fill major holes on this team. Last I looked we need a new, de, ilb, upgrade at olb, another nt, a slot cb, a te, rt, g, qb. Yup lets just get a measly 6th round pick and only save 3.5 million rather than gain 10 m and sign a few guys to IMPROVE our team. This whole organization does dumb ****.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read