Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Mock Draft Talk Mock Drafts, group Mocks and links to all the shamockery.

Old 03-14-2014   #161
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 75432 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2014 Texans Talk Mock Draft

This thread will continue on as the selection thread. Make your pick and discuss in here.
Blake is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014   #162
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 96712 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2014 Texans Talk Mock Draft SELECTION

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014   #163
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 191772 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post

Round Dan
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014   #164
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 96712 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post

- The Immortal Bo
Old 03-14-2014   #165
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 191772 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Round Dan
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014   #166
TexansFTW
All Pro

Rep Power: 31116 TexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respected

lol, what is going on here? I can't interpret these GIFs like you pros I guess.

Anyways, this thing is still going down Monday right? What time Monday do you want me to throw it down?
TexansFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014   #167
Blake
MMQB

Rep Power: 75432 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Monday AM. Sometime after 7am CST.
Old 03-14-2014   #168
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 90044 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake View Post
Monday AM. Sometime after 7am CST.
Is there any way we can post the selection rules where everyone can easily find them?

It gets irritating when people miss their pick and throw the whole thing off.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014   #169
Blake
MMQB

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
Is there any way we can post the selection rules where everyone can easily find them?

It gets irritating when people miss their pick and throw the whole thing off.
I, and anyone else doing the draft could link people to the "rules" post that we are about to make. Which brings up the fact that we havent agreed on rules yet. I dug this up from the 2012 mock draft.

Quote:
RULES:
NO TRADES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Start: Monday, March 17th, 07:00am.
Teams: All Assigned.
Rounds: This is a 7 round mock.
CLOCK RULES:
Your clock time starts when the team in front of you makes a pick. Unless it was made while the clock is not running. In that case it will start at 7AM of the following weekday morning. You may pick at nights or on weekends if your team is on the clock.

Clock Only runs from 7AM-9PM

Round (1): 4 hours per pick.
Rounds (2-7): 4 hours per pick.
Night: Clock stops running at 9PM. Picks can still be made.
Morning: Clock starts running at 7AM.
Weekends: Clock stops. Picks can still be made.

Unavailable, proxy or MIA:
1.) If you miss a single pick, the rest of your teams draft will be a group pick.
2.) If you know you will be gone for awhile and might miss your pick, PM your top X players to myself or another member of this mock. They will make a proxy pick for you. JUST FREAKING DO IT!
Old 03-14-2014   #170
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 94067 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Just here to say I will have to rely on the group to proxy a bit.

The clock runs from about 1am to 3pm New Zealand time.
Old 03-14-2014   #171
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 279523 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwitexansfan View Post
Just here to say I will have to rely on the group to proxy a bit.

The clock runs from about 1am to 3pm New Zealand time.
In the past if your pick was up, you could make it even if it was at 1am Texas Time.

If possible when you see you're going to have a pick coming up when you're not going to be on-line, shoot me (or one of the people helping out with the draft) a list of who you're targeting in the order of your preference, and we'll make that pick for you when your pick comes up.

I'll frequently put together a list of 10 guys I'll be targeting and when my pick is approaching and I know I'm going to be in a meeting or something, I'll send my list to whoever's running the show or whoever's participating so they can proxy-pick for me.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014   #172
NCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69514 NCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

If all other GMs want to go ahead and just send me their big boards now I'll make sure to take realllyyy good care of them.

NCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014   #173
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 56780 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by nctexan View Post
if all other gms want to go ahead and just send me their big boards now i'll make sure to take realllyyy good care of them.

pod

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014   #174
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 84789 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCTexan View Post
If all other GMs want to go ahead and just send me their big boards now I'll make sure to take realllyyy good care of them.

Consider it on the way!

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014   #175
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 94067 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCTexan View Post

Still working on mine....

Old 03-15-2014   #176
TexansFTW
All Pro

Rep Power: 31116 TexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respected

Once 700 AM rolls around I am generally in a meeting.

If yall wanna just expedite this, I'm sure about 90% of yall know who I am going to pick and that hasn't changed.

Last edited by TexansFTW; 03-15-2014 at 10:29 AM.
Old 03-15-2014   #177
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFTW View Post

If yall wanna just expedite this, I'm sure about 90% of yall know who I am going to pick and that hasn't changed.
I'd be okay with you posting it before 7AM or even on Sunday night. Whatever time is convenient for you would be just fine with me.

- The Immortal Bo
Old 03-15-2014   #178
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 56780 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I'd be okay with you posting it before 7AM or even on Sunday night. Whatever time is convenient for you would be just fine with me.
second that

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014   #179
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFTW View Post

Yes, please take Bortles please.
Old 03-15-2014   #180
TexansFTW
All Pro

With the first pick in the 2014 NFL Draft the Houston Texans select... Shlake Shortles. Siiikkeee. They take my man Teddy Bridgewater. Look at the 100 pages in the TB thread if you want an explanation on this one.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read