Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 05-08-2004   #21
rittenhouserobz
Hall of Fame

Send a message via Yahoo to rittenhouserobz

I am happy with the Robinson pick. I really don't need to see the draft board, because I know the Texans trook the player that would best fit the team at this point in time.
Old 05-08-2004   #22
SESupergenius

Quote:
Uh... again, my guess (and my point) is that if you polled every GM in the league, it wouldn't have been 31-1 in favor of Rogers or Hall
That must be due to your "privy" information. So if the Lions and the Falcons picked different then us then that already makes 2 clubs right there that differ from us, not just one. So I have no idea where you get this 31 figure from as your logic is flawed and it follows no basis other than what you hear out of Casserly. Of course he's going to say we picked the right one, what the heck do you expect him to say.
Old 05-08-2004   #23
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected

I have no "privy" information. I said it was my "guess" and that "I could see how" a few times... you know... it was an opinion.

Some constructive feedback you can take or leave: I know you are an adult and it's obvious you know a little bit about football, but at times your board manner and how you choose to respond to various posters (not just me) is what I'm used to seeing from my kid's ninth grade buddies. Not trying to condescend, it's just what I see. Like I said, your wise@ss responses are lost on me so try someone else. Carry on.
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2004   #24
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 50265 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEEL BLUE TEXANS
1.Kellen Winslow Jr.
2.Sean Taylor
3.Robert Gallery
4.Larry Fitzgerald
5.Roy Williams
6.Dunta Robinson
7.DeAngelo Hall
Dude get a grip Dunta Robinson was the only player still available when the Texans selelcted @ #10 from this draft board.

What really would have been interesting if ALL these players had been drafted before the Texans - what do you think Casserly would do?

Now this is pure speculation on my part but I think if Dunta Robinson was not available the Texans would have traded down, added picks and still selected Babin probably even earlier than they did.
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2004   #25
STEEL BLUE TEXANS
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10214 STEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover
Dude get a grip Dunta Robinson was the only player still available when the Texans selelcted @ #10 from this draft board.

ERRRRRRR. get a grip? i didnt say anything negative. care to fill me in?
STEEL BLUE TEXANS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2004   #26
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 50265 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEEL BLUE TEXANS
ERRRRRRR. get a grip? i didnt say anything negative. care to fill me in?
Not you STEEL

SESupergenius
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2004   #27
STEEL BLUE TEXANS
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10214 STEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respected

oh ok.
STEEL BLUE TEXANS is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read