Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-16-2011   #81
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 235494 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Skip Bayless is an id!ot

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookinreds View Post
...and you continue to listen/read anything once Skip Bayless's name is mentioned because...????
I'm a sports fan. And sometimes I tune into this cable sports channel called E-S-P-N to find out what's happening in sports. Today, for instance, all of the channels were running Skip Bayless rotations. Kind of difficult to avoid it.
Old 12-16-2011   #82
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 88913 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by asleep View Post
I'm a sports fan. And sometimes I tune into this cable sports channel called B-S-P-N or E-S-P-i N to find out what's happening in sports. Today, for instance, all of the channels were running Skip Bayless rotations. Kind of difficult to avoid it.
fixed it for ya
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011   #83
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 165989 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by asleep View Post
Skip Bayless: "Tim Tebow is approaching John Elway..." --- 12/16/2011

Bayless & ESPN are now official cheerleaders as Skippy takes his #SkipsTebowBandwagon organization to Denver to be with true Tebow crushers. Welcome to WWF, ESPN.

Aikman: "I’m Not So Sure Skip’s Not Gay"

Bayless to tour talk shows as self-proclaimed #1 Tebow fan.

Bayless to attend Grammys and launch his first rap album.

It is always wrong when the media attempts to attain celebrity on the coattails of athletes. ESPN is officially now a joke -- bring on Vince McMahon.

GET YOUR TEBOW HEAD NOW! VIDEO
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011   #84
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 48121 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Broncos are in 1st and have won 7 in a row and fans are threatening boycott? Give me a break
Old 12-16-2011   #85
Fred
All Pro

Rep Power: 28283 Fred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brisco_County View Post
While I'm always down for hating on Skip Bayless, resurrecting ancient threads is becoming a very annoying trend.
But if people didn't resurrect old threads then every football message board in the country would have 365 "Skip Bayless is an id!ot" threads every year.
Fred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014   #86
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 235494 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Cancer Diagnosed With Skip Bayless
Quote:
NEW YORK—Saying that nobody deserves to endure such an atrocious fate, doctors at Mount Sinai Medical Center announced at a press conference Tuesday that they had diagnosed cancer with stage IV Skip Bayless.

Surgical oncologist Dr. Andrew Bergman confirmed that Skip Bayless, one of the most dreaded and abhorrent diseases known to mankind, had metastasized, spreading throughout the malignant neoplasm and causing excruciating pain in the cancerous tissue.

“Realistically, cancer has little hope for survival with Skip Bayless this bad,” said Bergman, predicting that cancer will suffer severe agony brought on by the vociferous affliction that cuts off anyone in its path. “Based upon my professional experience, I’d say Skip Bayless is just about the worst thing you could have to deal with.”

“I wouldn’t wish Skip Bayless on my worst enemy,” Bergman solemnly continued.

According to Bergman’s prognosis, cancer will likely experience fatigue and nausea from Skip Bayless aggressively and rapidly spreading its inane remarks, noting that patients typically report severe shortness of breath as they become more exasperated with the cantankerous growth’s refusal to see logic.

Bergman told reporters that the cancer would continue to waste away, shriveling to a shell of its former self, until it eventually shuts down completely in reaction to the overwhelming smugness of Skip Bayless.

The oncologist confirmed that most Skip Bayless victims usually contract the despicable ailment within the first 15 minutes of televised segments.

“Unfortunately right now there is no cure for Skip Bayless,” said Bergman, adding that while early detection offers some hope for treatment, at this stage nearly 95 percent of patients will lose their battle with the self-satisfied disease. “It resists nearly everything we throw at it. It just continues to attack relentlessly without listening to a single thing. It pains me to say that fighting it is a completely futile effort.” 

“All we can do now is make the cancer as comfortable as possible and allow Skip Bayless to run its course,” Bergman continued.

According to Bergman, regular screenings for Skip Bayless are imperative, both through medical scans as well as routine self-checks at home. Bergman said that early warning signs of the highly virulent commentator include persistent headaches, loss of appetite, and abnormal bumps in ratings.

Bergman also stressed the importance of preventative care, stating that the incidence of Skip Bayless skyrockets amongst those who begin discussing the value of NBA power forward Kevin Durant or anyone who leaves ESPN on from 10 a.m. until noon.

“It tests your faith, even as a doctor, to see cancer saddled with something horrible like Skip Bayless,” said Bergman, reflecting on the anguish of those who must watch cancer struggle in vain as it attempts to cling to life, knowing they can do nothing to help. “People are always looking for a reason. They find themselves wondering how God could allow such a vicious thing like Skip Bayless to exist in this world.”

“All we can say is that Skip Bayless is something we wish modern medicine could have eradicated from society years ago,” added the oncologist.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014   #87
BullNation4Life
Hall of Fame

Section: Living Room 77429
Rep Power: 49664 BullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
Damn you Playoffs! I was reading this, started feeling bad for Skip Bayless and then realized I should be feeling sorry for the cancer...

Curse you for making me feel anything for that ginormous douche monkey...

Ohhh, uh oh, it's FitzMagic....
BullNation4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014   #88
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 68162 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
I like the onion when you can't tell its a satire just from the headline.
Old 02-27-2014   #89
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 117755 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected

Bayless is an Idiot. Other revelations for those who may be outside of the loop:

Cak is a Lawyer

Joe-Texan is a tad Outspoken

Thorn is a curmudgeon

Red-Zone & Corrosion: are libertarian

She Texan is a retired nurse.

Illinijen is a redhead

Vinny: is Amerasian

TedC is a contractor

Diapher is a tall, curvy blonde

Gary is a playa

Samurai Texan Lives in the Tokyo metropolitan area

Yvette is Native American and very proud of that fact.

Star-Struck is a Cowboy fan, a woman of a certain age...and a teacher.

I enjoy the company of brainy, voluptuous types and would love to be the meat in a sandwich using a redhead and an Asian chick of the aforementioned description.

&

Bill enjoys "adult" beverages and entertainment

...and I think Brakos and PapaL (whom I occasionally cal Papal) are the same guy...but I'm not sure.
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014   #90
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected

I wasn't aware this was ever in question.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read