Jeremiah has Manziel going first (among QBs) at #5 to the Raiders
- Texans_____ Jadeveon Clowney
- Rams______ Greg Robinson
- Jaguars_____Khalil Mack
- Browns _____Sammy Watkins
- Raiders ____ Johnny Manziel
- Falcons ____ Jake Matthews
- Buccaneers _ Blake Bortles
- Vikings ____Teddy Bridgewater
- Buffalo ____ Mike Evans
- Lions _____ Justin Gilbert
I don't know how "realistic" this draft looks, but if for whatever reason the draft were to fall this way, my thoughts regarding the "top 3" QBs & where they fell.
- Manziel to the Raiders
It's going to be fun watching him play. I'm not going to be concerned if he wins or loses, the Raiders W-L means nothing to me other than whether we'll play them next year or not. I think the Raiders are missing more than a QB & failing to find one in the last 10 years should tell them something.
Keeping Dennis Allen is a step in the right direction. This team needs stability.
- Bortles to the Buccaneers
I find it hard to believe Lovie Smith will draft a QB in this draft. I like Bortles.... I like him in this offense. It will be interesting to watch.
- Bridgewater to the Vikings... I like this. I think it's a good fit, in the long run. I don't think the Vikings are "just missing a QB" but it can't hurt.