Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read


College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2014   #1981
Texian
Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 3,601
Rep Power: 56086 Texian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
Where you seem to miss is that you think it impossible for a large group of people to study the same subject and come up with the same answer.
Speaking of missing ....you do know that herd mentality and group think is generally wrong don't you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
being contrarian just to be contrarian rather than seeing things for what they are. Projecting a little too much based on a guys potential is what he seems to be doing.
I'm just thinking and projecting in much the same way Bill Walsh and Bill Belichick did when they drafted Joe Montana and Tom Brady respectively.
Texian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014   #1982
_King_
All Pro
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 666
Rep Power: 0 _King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFTW View Post
It's gonna be funny when TB runs a faster 40 than JFF at his pro day. What will people say then?
Part of the reason I was personally upset TB didn't run his 40 at the combine was because I thought he'd at least be close to Manziel.

I said this about Manziel even before he ran his 40, but he didn't look extremely fast to me. He had good speed, but I thought he looked quicker than fast.

I thought straight ahead speed, Manziel and TB looked comparable. Really I think TB is underrated as an athlete because he didn't do all the running around all over the place. But I think when he needs to he demonstrates that he is a really athletic QB.
_King_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014   #1983
bah007
Hall of Fame
 
bah007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Woodlands, TX
Posts: 8,518
Rep Power: 72205 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texian View Post
Speaking of missing ....you do know that herd mentality and group think is generally wrong don't you?
Yes I do.

But if a bunch of people agree that 2+2=4 that doesn't mean it's 5. Sometimes the majority just so happens to be right.

The answer is what matters, not how many people come up with it. Not every majority decision came about by group think. Sometimes people do their own homework and just so happen to agree.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014   #1984
Mr teX
Hall of Fame
 
Mr teX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Everyone Wants The Throne
Posts: 7,727
Rep Power: 94101 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texian View Post
Speaking of missing ....you do know that herd mentality and group think is generally wrong don't you?



I'm just thinking and projecting in much the same way Bill Walsh and Bill Belichick did when they drafted Joe Montana and Tom Brady respectively.
That's a copout...The one trademark the Bill's had/have in common was that their draft philosophy was/is fluid. They never went in looking for a specific position, they went in looking for football players that contribute to the team, rather than just collecting talented guys who don't really fit.

& you need to go brush up on their philosophies bud....He was reasonable with his projection of potential about Brady..which is why he waited as long as he did to draft him. You seem to using pie in the sky projections for Bortles' potential based on a few comeback drives.


"Belichick stated plainly that Brady was not a phenomenal athlete by any stretch of the imagination, and the fact that he was not a full-time starter in his senior year at Michigan was enough to give him pause."

"The thing with Brady was really the traits: his work ethic, his intelligence, his decision-making," Belichick said. "I think a lot of the draft process is [about] not where the player is right now, but where the player will be a year from now, or where he'll be two calendar years from now.

"I don't think I've ever seen a player improve as much as Tom did. That's certainly a big credit to his work ethic and his determination."

http://nesn.com/2010/04/bill-belichi...ork-interview/

Sounds like he's describing Teddy to me....:shrugs:
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014   #1985
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame
 
The Pencil Neck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Dallas, TX
Age: 52
Posts: 17,989
Rep Power: 253530 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texian View Post
Speaking of missing ....you do know that herd mentality and group think is generally wrong don't you?
There's a difference between herd mentality, group think, and a consensus.

With a herd mentality, one or two people say something and then their herd believes them and follows along. That would be like Mel Kiper saying something and then people who follow Mel Kiper saying and believing it because it was handed down from Mel Kiper.

With group think, you start off with a group of people who want to conform to the group and so to minimize conflict, they come to some conclusion and don't look for other alternatives.

With a consensus, you have a group of people who all come to the same conclusion.

Even with a herd mentality or with groupthink, they're not necessarily wrong just because they're not thinking for themselves. They MIGHT be wrong, but they're not necessarily wrong.

And even if everyone looks at the data and a large majority come to the same conclusion, they're not necessarily right. They might be right but they're not necessarily right.

When it comes to Bridgewater or Manziel or Bortles or even Clowney or Robinson, there are probably elements of each. Some people are calling for Bridgewater because they have someone they follow who's calling for Bridgewater, and some because they want to fit in, and some because they came to the conclusion themselves.
__________________
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014   #1986
thunderkyss 
& so it begins
 
thunderkyss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Texas
Age: 42
Posts: 34,336
Rep Power: 234681 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by jradMIT View Post
Despite Bortles being coached by OB's mentor, (which I never understood as a real factor)
I agree, not a real factor. OB may have more information about the kid than the others because of his relationship with O'Leary, but that doesn't mean even O'Leary would chose Bortles over Manziel, or Bridgewater, or Connor Shaw.

Remember when Pete Carol could have picked up Lienart for a song? He decided to spend a shtload of money on a guy he never worked with before & draft a guy with the deck stacked against him.

O'Leary may very well be telling OB that Bortles has already played his best game. Or that he had to dumb down the offense, or that he can't throw to his left to save his life. Who knows?
__________________
thunderkyss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014   #1987
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame
 
TexansSeminole's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Orlando, FL
Age: 27
Posts: 8,528
Rep Power: 67005 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texian View Post
0.01 of sec is half step. A full step is is approx 3 yds. Clowney beat Manziel by almost a full step.
More like 2 or 3 Manziel steps, but whatever you say.

You're saying that people take a step every .02 seconds when running full speed? Your math doesn't add up. If a half a step is .01, a full step is .02. Clowney was .15 faster. By your math, Clowney was 7.5 steps faster.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014   #1988
Texian
Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 3,601
Rep Power: 56086 Texian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
"Belichick stated plainly that Brady was not a phenomenal athlete by any stretch of the imagination, and the fact that he was not a full-time starter in his senior year at Michigan was enough to give him pause."

"The thing with Brady was really the traits: his work ethic, his intelligence, his decision-making," Belichick said. "I think a lot of the draft process is [about] not where the player is right now, but where the player will be a year from now, or where he'll be two calendar years from now.

"I don't think I've ever seen a player improve as much as Tom did. That's certainly a big credit to his work ethic and his determination."
So if he wasn't a good athlete and only a part time sstarter, what caught Belichick's eye? I suggest it is in YOUR best interest to watch the video in it's entirety. Much more informing than bits and pieces from a mag article describing it. While your at, A Football Life: Bill Belichick, would also be helpful to you.
Texian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014   #1989
Texian
Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 3,601
Rep Power: 56086 Texian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
There's a difference between herd mentality, group think, and a consensus.

With a herd mentality, one or two people say something and then their herd believes them and follows along. That would be like Mel Kiper saying something and then people who follow Mel Kiper saying and believing it because it was handed down from Mel Kiper.

With group think, you start off with a group of people who want to conform to the group and so to minimize conflict, they come to some conclusion and don't look for other alternatives.

With a consensus, you have a group of people who all come to the same conclusion.

Even with a herd mentality or with groupthink, they're not necessarily wrong just because they're not thinking for themselves. They MIGHT be wrong, but they're not necessarily wrong.

And even if everyone looks at the data and a large majority come to the same conclusion, they're not necessarily right. They might be right but they're not necessarily right.

When it comes to Bridgewater or Manziel or Bortles or even Clowney or Robinson, there are probably elements of each. Some people are calling for Bridgewater because they have someone they follow who's calling for Bridgewater, and some because they want to fit in, and some because they came to the conclusion themselves.
Of the 30 or so who voted for Teddy, maybe two or three have done a complete and full due diligence on the top 5 QBs by watching more than 5 full games of each QB. The rest of herd are going on what they've have heard and then parrot what their favorite talking hairdo says and like.

Last edited by Texian; 02-26-2014 at 06:03 PM.
Texian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014   #1990
Texian
Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 3,601
Rep Power: 56086 Texian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
More like 2 or 3 Manziel steps, but whatever you say.

You're saying that people take a step every .02 seconds when running full speed? Your math doesn't add up. If a half a step is .01, a full step is .02. Clowney was .15 faster. By your math, Clowney was 7.5 steps faster.
error on my part. what I meant to say is a 1/10th (not 100th) of sec is on avg equivalent to approximately a half step to a full step faster. A full step is on avg approx. 4+ yds. The video shows Clowney approx 3-4 yds ahead of Manziel at the finish line, a step, step and half ahead. Of course there are variables of how fast someone is running and how long their stride is, some of the taller runners cover the 40 yds in only 20 steps or at 6 yds a clip. For a basic general comparison a 4.5 vs a 4.6 is a half step to a step faster.
Texian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014   #1991
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame
 
The Pencil Neck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Dallas, TX
Age: 52
Posts: 17,989
Rep Power: 253530 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texian View Post
Of the 30 or so who voted for Teddy, maybe two or three have done a complete and full due diligence on the top 5 candidates by watching more than 3 full games of each candidate. The rest of herd are going on what they've have heard and parrot what their favorite talking hairdo says and like.
And you're going to accuse someone like Bah007, who does tons of his own research on the draft, of herd mentality or groupthink? You're going to assume that anyone who's for Bridgewater didn't do their due diligence? Maybe you should ask jradMIT if he's actually watched any tape before you jump to the conclusion that he hasn't.
__________________
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014   #1992
TexansFTW
All Pro
 
TexansFTW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 786
Rep Power: 31116 TexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texian View Post
error on my part. what I meant to say is a 1/10th (not 100th) of sec is on avg equivalent to approximately a half step to a full step faster. A full step is on avg approx. 4+ yds. The video shows Clowney approx 3-4 yds ahead of Manziel at the finish line, a step, step and half ahead. Of course there are variables of how fast someone is running and how long their stride is, some of the taller runners cover the 40 yds in only 20 steps or at 6 yds a clip. For a basic general comparison a 4.5 vs a 4.6 is a half step to a step faster.
4+ yards is 12+ feet. Absolutely not taken in a full step or single stride. A sprinters stride at best is going to be around 3 feet. This article points more towards 30 inches (2.5 feet) based on a 6' tall man. Just look at yourself and pretend you are sprinting. Are your strides 12 feet apart or closer to 3 (1 yard)?

I think you were trying to say feet the whole time. Regardless, Bortles is not a 'half step' slower than Luck.

http://www.livestrong.com/article/43...th-in-running/
TexansFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014   #1993
stingray
Hall of Fame
 
stingray's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Brownsville, Tx
Age: 41
Posts: 4,979
Rep Power: 31704 stingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
And you're going to accuse someone like Bah007, who does tons of his own research on the draft, of herd mentality or groupthink? You're going to assume that anyone who's for Bridgewater didn't do their due diligence? Maybe you should ask jradMIT if he's actually watched any tape before you jump to the conclusion that he hasn't.
What a joke, I didn't see his direct quote since I have him on ignore. But I guess he's assuming that people don't watch film on these three Qb's because they don't post everytime they have a thought on them.

I haven't posted my opinions a whole lot on Bortles, manziel or teddy but I have watched a lot of their games, not all of them but at least 5 on each. And I have read every article that comes out when it relates to any of them. But I guess I have to come in and blast everbody that doesn't agree with me to make me an expert.
stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014   #1994
Texian
Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 3,601
Rep Power: 56086 Texian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFTW View Post
Regardless, Bortles is not a 'half step' slower than Luck.]
"So yes, over the course of a 40 yd sprint Andrew Luck is a step faster than Blake Bortles. So, Bortles still runs a lot like Luck he's only a step, step and half slower at doing it.
Texian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014   #1995
jradMIT
Veteran
 
Join Date: May 2004
Age: 34
Posts: 167
Rep Power: 7120 jradMIT is a quality contributor and well respectedjradMIT is a quality contributor and well respectedjradMIT is a quality contributor and well respectedjradMIT is a quality contributor and well respectedjradMIT is a quality contributor and well respectedjradMIT is a quality contributor and well respectedjradMIT is a quality contributor and well respectedjradMIT is a quality contributor and well respectedjradMIT is a quality contributor and well respectedjradMIT is a quality contributor and well respectedjradMIT is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
And you're going to accuse someone like Bah007, who does tons of his own research on the draft, of herd mentality or groupthink? You're going to assume that anyone who's for Bridgewater didn't do their due diligence? Maybe you should ask jradMIT if he's actually watched any tape before you jump to the conclusion that he hasn't.
I watched 4 games of Manziel, Bridgewater, and Bortles, 2 games of Carr. I'm not sure how you can arrive at such a conclusion when clearly Bridgewater is the least talked about guy. It's actually not so hard to make an opinion each game is like 10 min, it's real easy to see what they can and cannot do.

The thing I noticed about Teddy is that you could see his head moving around going thru progressions. One of the most telling plays is when a guys goes through all his progressions to the check down. With Bortles his head seldom moved from where he was looking initially and when he moved his head it was usually by design, ie looking off the safety to throw the post, he only did it when it was predetermined. Teddy threw receivers open much Better especially around the line of scrimmage. He was far more accurate especially on the run. He had poor deep ball accuracy, everything else was on the money. Bortles fumbled a lot. Do I need to go on?
jradMIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014   #1996
Allstar
Bona fide
 
Allstar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 2,083
Rep Power: 18186 Allstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Am I in the Bortles thread?
Allstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014   #1997
revan
Veteran
 
revan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 344
Rep Power: 27197 revan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allstar View Post
Am I in the Bortles thread?
You are right, let me get this back on track........
__________________
revan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014   #1998
revan
Veteran
 
revan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 344
Rep Power: 27197 revan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

__________________
revan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014   #1999
revan
Veteran
 
revan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 344
Rep Power: 27197 revan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater



Now don't make me have to go gif crazy again, I could always make more lol.
__________________
revan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014   #2000
_King_
All Pro
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 666
Rep Power: 0 _King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by revan View Post
You are right, let me get this back on track........
I love that first play.

That's the player I envision in a texans uniform. He has the look of a franchise qb on that play in particular.
_King_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:38 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger