Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-19-2014   #18
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 387845 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Brett Smith QB Wyoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTexan Slim View Post
I was looking over the 790 blog and came across Jayson Braddock's assessments of QBs. He has a write up on QBs in rounds 2-7 here:

http://www.sports790.com/onair/the-d...ound-12053064/

In his evaluation, he has Smith as the number 1 rated QB coming out. I hadn't heard anything about this guy and found this another interesting option. I know he's another "talking head" but there has to be something to his assessment. He seems to have good size, mobility, and a live arm. I think we have to come away with a solid starting QB in this draft, and was wondering if anyone else has looked into this guy as an option.

Thoughts?
Jayson was out front on Colin Kaepernick, as well.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read