Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Mock Draft Talk Mock Drafts, group Mocks and links to all the shamockery.

Old 02-18-2014   #61
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: BL 1st First Round Mock Draft of 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
this is dated a bit but first time I read ourlads impression of Greg Robinson this is a paid scouting site but some information is free for public viewing, like this one so thought I would share. By the way they graded out Duane Brown as a 4th/5th round prospect, so they can be a little harsh at times as well have their share of misses.

I can see why a QB would like this guy.
Old 02-18-2014   #62
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
copy that. good point. one factor that's constraining doing a mock draft, is doing one without trades.

notice I have Moses selected top 10? doubt it too, but wanted to dispel any notion that you can still get him in the 2nd, but guess I failed. let's say Texans draft Bridgewater #1 overall. first thing I would do is attempt to trade back up into the first round to draft Moses if he slips into mid twenties, without question.
If we did this, I wouldn't care what Bridgewater weighed.

I'd do my happy dance down Kirby.
Old 02-18-2014   #63
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72184 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
copy that. good point. one factor that's constraining doing a mock draft, is doing one without trades.

notice I have Moses selected top 10? doubt it too, but wanted to dispel any notion that you can still get him in the 2nd, but guess I failed. let's say Texans draft Bridgewater #1 overall. first thing I would do is attempt to trade back up into the first round to draft Moses if he slips into mid twenties, without question.
Yep, I've got Moses ranked as my #3 OT. I think he can play either OT spot.

Robinson
Lewan
Moses
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read