Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Mock Draft Talk Mock Drafts, group Mocks and links to all the shamockery.

Old 02-03-2014   #101
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27154 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mock Draft Simulator

All defense mock:

DE JADEVEON CLOWNEY
SOUTH CAROLINA, he'd move to OLB or we'd switch to a 4-3

CB JUSTIN GILBERT
OKLAHOMA STATE, great value and fills a definite need.

DT RA’SHEDE HAGEMAN
MINNESOTA, I can't believe he fell to the 3rd round, DE opposite JJ.

DT DAQUAN JONES
PENN STATE, Finally a big man at NT.

ILB LAMIN BARROW
LSU, depth behind Cushing and Reed, also special teams.

S KENNY LADLER
VANDERBILT, hopefully moves Keo off the roster.

P KIRBY VAN DER KAMP
IOWA STATE, highest ranked Punter and we know the importance of field position.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014   #102
Marshall 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 62476 Marshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwitexansfan View Post
We know there is probably going to be a great QB somewhere in this draft, we just need to find him.

YOUR PICKS
R1
QB TEDDY BRIDGEWATER
LOUISVILLE
R2
QB ZACH METTENBERGER
LSU
R3
QB JIMMY GAROPPOLO
EASTERN ILLINOIS
R4
QB BRETT SMITH
WYOMING
R5
QB A.J. MCCARRON
ALABAMA
R6
QB TAJH BOYD
CLEMSON
R7
QB JEFF MATHEWS
CORNELL
I think you just posted Texian's dream draft!
Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014   #103
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 95075 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Are you happy with OLB or was there not value there for you?
Actually I just went best defensive player available. In the second round I chose Tuitt over Ford. I figured Clowney could play outside rush lb and I had Tuitt rated higher anyway so I went with him.
Old 02-03-2014   #104
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 182552 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

de jadeveon clowney
south carolina
dt ra’shede hageman
minnesota
g gabe jackson
mississippi state
qb brett smith
wyoming
ilb max bullough
michigan state
rb de’anthony thomas
oregon
rb antonio andrews
western kentucky
Old 02-03-2014   #105
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 93152 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
de jadeveon clowney
south carolina
dt ra’shede hageman
minnesota
g gabe jackson
mississippi state
qb brett smith
wyoming
ilb max bullough
michigan state
rb de’anthony thomas
oregon
rb antonio andrews
western kentucky
Who do you project to be QB opening day?

Wouldn't complain about Clowney and Hagemann if it ends up like that.
Old 02-03-2014   #106
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 182552 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Who do you project to be QB opening day?

Wouldn't complain about Clowney and Hagemann if it ends up like that.
Don't know but it wasn't going to be fixed in a day anyway . I wanted to have a team fixed ( today anyway ) and have a QB come in and drive .
Old 02-03-2014   #107
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 93152 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

In the spirit of defense wins championship.....

YOUR PICKS
R1
DE JADEVEON CLOWNEY
SOUTH CAROLINA
R2
DT RA’SHEDE HAGEMAN
MINNESOTA
R3
QB ZACH METTENBERGER
LSU
R4
S JIMMIE WARD
NORTHERN ILLINOIS
R5
CB ANTONE EXUM
VIRIGNIA TECH
R6
OT CORNELIUS LUCAS
KANSAS STATE
R7
TE JOE DON DUNCAN
DIXIE STATE
Old 02-03-2014   #108
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Quote:
In the spirit of defense wins championship.....

YOUR PICKS
R1
DE JADEVEON CLOWNEY
SOUTH CAROLINA
R2
DT RA’SHEDE HAGEMAN
MINNESOTA
R3
QB ZACH METTENBERGER
LSU
R4
S JIMMIE WARD
NORTHERN ILLINOIS
R5
CB ANTONE EXUM
VIRIGNIA TECH
R6
OT CORNELIUS LUCAS
KANSAS STATE
R7
TE JOE DON DUNCAN
DIXIE STATE
How can you go wrong with a TE named Joe Don .
Old 02-03-2014   #109
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Eh, I'm tired of seeing all these Houston Texans mock drafts, lets get some variety in here! As GM of the Browns in the TT Mock Draft, I figured I should try my luck on the machine and see what I get. Well, unfortunately, DE and DT are two positions that the Browns are pretty solid, but those and RB tend to be very plentiful in this mock machine. So while I didn't get exactly what I wanted, I think the Browns would be happy with this draft!

4 WR SAMMY WATKINS CLEMSON

I know Josh Gordon is a badass and all, but having Watkins on the other side of him would be amazing. While this draft isn't that realistic because JFF is available at 26, you could put JFF here and put Kelvin Benjamin or Marquis Lee at 26. Anyways, nice way to start.

26 QB JOHNNY MANZIEL TEXAS A&M

JFF to Cleveland at 26? Yes please. So long Trent Richardson, and thanks for all the fish.

35 DE STEPHON TUITT NOTRE DAME

This is a luxury pick of BPA because the draft just fell this way. I think Tuitt can be a 4-3 or 3-4 DE with his skills, and will fit right in the Browns hybrid 3-4 defense. He will find a way to get to the QB, no matter where you put him, which is the kind of player HC Pettine likes. Playing next to Rubin, he will become a "***** kitty" in no time.

71 ILB SHAYNE SKOV STANFORD

The Browns need help at ILB. Skov can stop the run, or rush the passer situationally, so he will be a nice piece to have in this defense. Dqwell Jackson can remain the SILB and Skov can start as the WILB next year.

83 G CYRIL RICHARDSON BAYLOR

Shaun Luvauo is a free agent, and pretty much the Rashad Butler of the team. He needs to be upgraded, and Richardson can be the answer to that problem. He can also help keep JFF clean, so JFF can be JFF.

102 CB STANLEY JEAN- BAPTISTE NEBRASKA

Big body cornerback who can start as a nickelback and rotate in as needed. Hopefully he can be the #2 across from Joe Haden in the future, but that will take some time to develop him.

123 RB ANDRE WILLIAMS BOSTON COLLEGE

It's no secret that the Browns need help at RB. Williams is a good RB who had an impressive year at BC and set some school records. He's 6'0 225 pounds, and he's strong, stout dude. The Browns need a RB like this, and would be better off drafting a guy than blowing money on a guy like Ben Tate. Williams can be the between the tackles guy and potentially a 3-down back, but he needs to work on pass protections.

133 WR JOSH HUFF OREGON

BPA here, the Browns should drop Greg Little this offseason, which leaves them with Josh Gordon, Travis Benjamin, and ... meh. Huff adds some depth and has some experience playing in the JFF Benny Hill Offensive system after playing at Oregon with Mariota. Mariota was much more disciplined as a pocket passer, but he had some plays where he would run around for 10 seconds before throwing Huff has good hands, and always tries to make the catch, but often jumps unnecessarily, and ends up missing out on YAC sometimes. That's something he will need to work on, but he's a great value for a 5th.

164 S HAKEEM SMITH LOUISVILLE

I expect the Browns to retain TJ Ward, and find someone to start opposite of him. That person will likely come from free agency, but in the mean time we need depth behind those guys and Smith is a good prospect. He plays tough, hits hard and could be a good SS and special teams contributor.

195 RB JERICK MCKINNON GEORGIA SOUTHERN

More RB help. Building around JFF, the Browns are going to need some more bodies at RB. McKinnon is small, but pretty quick for his weight. He seems like he could fit the Kyle Shanahan offense.
Old 02-03-2014   #110
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Eh, I'm tired of seeing all these Houston Texans mock drafts, lets get some variety in here! As GM of the Browns in the TT Mock Draft, I figured I should try my luck on the machine and see what I get. Well, unfortunately, DE and DT are two positions that the Browns are pretty solid, but those and RB tend to be very plentiful in this mock machine. So while I didn't get exactly what I wanted, I think the Browns would be happy with this draft!

4 WR SAMMY WATKINS CLEMSON

I know Josh Gordon is a badass and all, but having Watkins on the other side of him would be amazing. While this draft isn't that realistic because JFF is available at 26, you could put JFF here and put Kelvin Benjamin or Marquis Lee at 26. Anyways, nice way to start.

26 QB JOHNNY MANZIEL TEXAS A&M

JFF to Cleveland at 26? Yes please. So long Trent Richardson, and thanks for all the fish.

35 DE STEPHON TUITT NOTRE DAME

This is a luxury pick of BPA because the draft just fell this way. I think Tuitt can be a 4-3 or 3-4 DE with his skills, and will fit right in the Browns hybrid 3-4 defense. He will find a way to get to the QB, no matter where you put him, which is the kind of player HC Pettine likes. Playing next to Rubin, he will become a "***** kitty" in no time.

71 ILB SHAYNE SKOV STANFORD

The Browns need help at ILB. Skov can stop the run, or rush the passer situationally, so he will be a nice piece to have in this defense. Dqwell Jackson can remain the SILB and Skov can start as the WILB next year.

83 G CYRIL RICHARDSON BAYLOR

Shaun Luvauo is a free agent, and pretty much the Rashad Butler of the team. He needs to be upgraded, and Richardson can be the answer to that problem. He can also help keep JFF clean, so JFF can be JFF.

102 CB STANLEY JEAN- BAPTISTE NEBRASKA

Big body cornerback who can start as a nickelback and rotate in as needed. Hopefully he can be the #2 across from Joe Haden in the future, but that will take some time to develop him.

123 RB ANDRE WILLIAMS BOSTON COLLEGE

It's no secret that the Browns need help at RB. Williams is a good RB who had an impressive year at BC and set some school records. He's 6'0 225 pounds, and he's strong, stout dude. The Browns need a RB like this, and would be better off drafting a guy than blowing money on a guy like Ben Tate. Williams can be the between the tackles guy and potentially a 3-down back, but he needs to work on pass protections.

133 WR JOSH HUFF OREGON

BPA here, the Browns should drop Greg Little this offseason, which leaves them with Josh Gordon, Travis Benjamin, and ... meh. Huff adds some depth and has some experience playing in the JFF Benny Hill Offensive system after playing at Oregon with Mariota. Mariota was much more disciplined as a pocket passer, but he had some plays where he would run around for 10 seconds before throwing Huff has good hands, and always tries to make the catch, but often jumps unnecessarily, and ends up missing out on YAC sometimes. That's something he will need to work on, but he's a great value for a 5th.

164 S HAKEEM SMITH LOUISVILLE

I expect the Browns to retain TJ Ward, and find someone to start opposite of him. That person will likely come from free agency, but in the mean time we need depth behind those guys and Smith is a good prospect. He plays tough, hits hard and could be a good SS and special teams contributor.

195 RB JERICK MCKINNON GEORGIA SOUTHERN

More RB help. Building around JFF, the Browns are going to need some more bodies at RB. McKinnon is small, but pretty quick for his weight. He seems like he could fit the Kyle Shanahan offense.
Nice !
Old 02-03-2014   #111
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 293187 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Eh, I'm tired of seeing all these Houston Texans mock drafts, lets get some variety in here! As GM of the Browns...
So I started to do the same when argh!

Code:
BIG BOARD
QB DEREK CARR
HOUSTON TEXANS
OT JAKE MATTHEWS
ST. LOUIS RAMS
QB BLAKE BORTLES
JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS

They need to get that fixed.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014   #112
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
So I started to do the same when argh!

Code:
BIG BOARD
QB DEREK CARR
HOUSTON TEXANS
OT JAKE MATTHEWS
ST. LOUIS RAMS
QB BLAKE BORTLES
JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS

They need to get that fixed.
Yeah, in my draft the Texans ended up with a terrible draft. Carr was the first pick, then 2 RBs in the 3rd and 5th, and another QB in the 6th.
Old 02-03-2014   #113
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 117593 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected

I was doing a practice draft for the Miami Dolphins (who I am GM'ing for the TT Mock Draft) and this is what the Texans AI GM ended up drafting. Not bad, IMO.
Would anyone complain if this is how it all shook out in May?

1. QB Teddy Bridgewater
Louisville

2. G David Yankey
Stanford

3. RB Tre Mason
Auburn

4. OLB Christian Kirksey
Iowa

5. OLB Adrian Hubbard
Alabama

6. CB Shaquille Richardson
Arizona

7. S Anthony Harris
Virginia
Old 02-03-2014   #114
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 293187 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Yeah, in my draft the Texans ended up with a terrible draft. Carr was the first pick, then 2 RBs in the 3rd and 5th, and another QB in the 6th.
Yeah, I learned a couple of things using this simulator:

1) Drafting for another team and looking back at who it selects for the Texans shows it's very flawed,

2) Drafting for the Browns you see how deep this draft is, which makes me want the impossible even more: trade out of 1/1 for more picks. I'm giggling at the choices Browns have down into the 5th round -- embarrassment of riches.
Old 02-03-2014   #115
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Arizona Cardinal Draft for our mock draft.

OT CYRUS KOUANDJIO
ALABAMA

CB LOUCHEIZ PURIFOY
FLORIDA

S DEONE BUCANNON
WASHINGTON STATE

QB ZACH METTENBERGER
LSU

TE XAVIER GRIMBLE
USC

OLB PRINCE SHEMBO
NOTRE DAME

The Computer drafted this for the Texans:

QB TEDDY BRIDGEWATER
LOUISVILLE

G XAVIER SU’A-FILO
UCLA

OT CAMERON FLEMING
STANFORD

RB LACHE SEASTRUNK
BAYLOR

DT ANTHONY JOHNSON
LSU

S ANTHONY HARRIS
VIRGINIA

RB JAMES WILDER JR.
FLORIDA STATE
Old 02-03-2014   #116
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 191099 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
http://fanspeak.com/ontheclock/

Pretty random. One I got Clowney, Jace Amaro, & Dee Ford.

Fun to fart around with, though.
Very random , I had one with Clowney & Manziel ....

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014   #117
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87841 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected

Drafts for the teams I'm picking for in our mock.

Seattle:
1 - Antonio Richardson - OT, Tennessee
2 - Dominique Easley - DT, Florida
4 - Kareem Martin - DE, North Carolina
5 - Jordan Zumwalt - OLB, UCLA
5 - Rashaad Reynolds - CB, Oregon St
6 - Joe Don Duncan - TE, Dixie St
7 - Spencer Long - OG, Nebraska

Carolina:
1 - Lamarcus Joyner - CB/FS, Florida St
2 - Jordan Matthews - WR, Vanderbilt
3 - Carlos Hyde - RB, Ohio St
4 - Pierre Desir - CB, Lindenwood
5 - DeAndre Coleman - DT, California
6 - Jeremiah George - LB, Iowa St
7 - Justin Britt - OT, Missouri
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014   #118
TheIronDuke
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87860 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
Very random , I had one with Clowney & Manziel ....
I got Bridgewater and Manziel once.
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014   #119
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by theironduke View Post
i got bridgewater and manziel once.
Code:
QB TEDDY BRIDGEWATER
LOUISVILLE
QB JOHNNY MANZIEL
TEXAS A&M
QB JIMMY GAROPPOLO
EASTERN ILLINOIS
QB AARON MURRAY
GEORGIA
QB A.J. MCCARRON
ALABAMA
QB LOGAN THOMAS
VIRGINIA TECH
QB CONNOR SHAW
SOUTH CAROLINA
Code:
QB BLAKE BORTLES
CENTRAL FLORIDA
QB JOHNNY MANZIEL
TEXAS A&M
QB JIMMY GAROPPOLO
EASTERN ILLINOIS
QB AARON MURRAY
GEORGIA
QB A.J. MCCARRON
ALABAMA
QB TAJH BOYD
CLEMSON
QB JORDAN LYNCH
NORTHERN ILLINOIS
Old 02-04-2014   #120
TheIronDuke
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87860 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected

LOL, nice, gotta hit on one of those QB's but there'd be a lot of QB competition at camp like never seen before!
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read