Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Mock Draft Talk Mock Drafts, group Mocks and links to all the shamockery.

Old 01-24-2014   #21
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 379526 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Matt Miller's Latest First-Round Projections

A lot of good takes in here besides the mock:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...nior-bowl-week

Code:
1. Houston Texans	QB Teddy Bridgewater, Louisville
2. St. Louis Rams 	OT Jake Matthews, Texas A&M
3. Jacksonville Jaguars	QB Blake Bortles, UCF
4. Cleveland Browns	QB Johnny Manziel, Texas A&M
5. Oakland Raiders	WR Sammy Watkins, Clemson
6. Atlanta Falcons	DE Jadeveon Clowney, South Carolina
7. Tampa Bay Buccaneers	DE Khalil Mack, Buffalo
8. Minnesota Vikings	QB Derek Carr, Fresno State
9. Buffalo Bills	OT Greg Robinson, Auburn
10. Detroit Lions	CB Justin Gilbert, Oklahoma St.
11. Tennessee Titans	OLB Anthony Barr, UCLA
12. New York Giants	DE Kony Ealy, Missouri
13. St. Louis Rams	WR Mike Evans, Texas A&M
14. Chicago Bears	DT Timmy Jernigan, FSU
15. Pittsburgh Steelers	OT Cyrus Kouandjio, Alabama
16. Baltimore Ravens	WR Odell Beckham, LSU
17. Dallas Cowboys	DT RaShede Hageman, Minnesota
18. New York Jets	WR Marqise Lee, USC
19. Miami Dolphins	OT Taylor Lewan, Michigan
20. Arizona Cardinals	TE Eric Ebron, North Carolina
21. Green Bay Packers	FS Calvin Pryor, Louisville
22. Philadelphia Eagles	OLB Kyle Van Noy, BYU
23. Kansas City Chiefs	FS HaHa Clinton-Dix, Alabama
24. Cincinnati Bengals	CB Darqueze Dennard, Michigan State
25. San Diego Chargers	CB Jason Verrett, TCU
26. Cleveland Browns 	WR Allen Robinson, Penn State
27. New Orleans Saints	OLB Ryan Shazier, Ohio State
28. Carolina Panthers	WR Brandin Cooks, Oregon State
29. NewEngland Patriots	ILB C.J. Mosley, Alabama
30. San Francisco 49ers	CB Bradley Roby, Ohio State
31. Denver Broncos 	DT Aaron Donald, Pitt
32. Seattle Seahawks 	TE Jace Amaro, Texas Tech
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014   #22
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 109572 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

If the draft went down this way

# 33 Louis Nix
steelbtexan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014   #23
bhsman
All Pro

Rep Power: 15546 bhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post

# 33 Louis Nix
I'd either grab Nix or (if Nix's knees aren't too encouraging) Sefarian-Jenkins.
bhsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014   #24
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 66422 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhsman View Post
I'd either grab Nix or (if Nix's knees aren't too encouraging) Sefarian-Jenkins.
I doubt either Nix or Sefarian will be this high on O'Brian's board, neither are plus team players.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014   #25
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 109572 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
I doubt either Nix or Sefarian will be this high on O'Brian's board, neither are plus team players.
Really,

Nix played a few games on a knee that needed surgery. That's my definition of a gamer/team 1st guy.
Old 01-24-2014   #26
TexansFTW
All Pro

Rep Power: 31116 TexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Really,

Nix played a few games on a knee that needed surgery. That's my definition of a gamer/team 1st guy.
Hard to argue that. Especially when he's doing it for "free" at that point.
TexansFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014   #27
Texian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 66253 Texian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Austin Seferian-Jenkins wants everyone to stop worrying about his numbers halfway through his junior season at Washington. A season ago, he was arguably the most dynamic, most important tight end in the country...........

The Huskies have gone up-tempo in an attempt to create more options for an offense that a year ago basically had only Seferian-Jenkins and wide receiver Kasen Williams as options. Getting others involved and getting more victories is what Seferian-Jenkins says is most important. "I really don't care about my numbers. I'm getting better at blocking. I'm making almost every play that comes my way except for one this season. I'm not really worried about that," Seferian-Jenkins said. "I think that people that don't really understand the game of football and are just fans that think people just show up on Saturday and go, I don't think they understand the work that we put in here and what our schemes are and what we're trying to do. It's not about me. I think people are too caught up with what I'm doing. It's just numbers. I'm trying to win." Last season, Seferian-Jenkins tied for the lead nationally with 69 receptions despite playing one less game than Stanford's Zach Ertz, who also had 69 catches. - AP Sports

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/p...rchive/2028290
Texian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014   #28
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68248 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

# 33 Louis Nix
No doubt, would be a steal in my opinion.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014   #29
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 66422 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

both players take plays off as well

2012 Draft was Mercilus
Old 01-25-2014   #30
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28037 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
both players take plays off as well
I think all players, especially in college, take plays off from time to time. Most college players don't have the conditioning that NFL players do, but that NFL level strength and conditioning program will take care of that. Also big guys like Nix usually rotate to keep fresh, they just can't go 100% on every down. I agree with SteelB, if Nix is available I run for the podium.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2014   #31
beerlover
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
I think all players, especially in college, take plays off from time to time. Most college players don't have the conditioning that NFL players do, but that NFL level strength and conditioning program will take care of that. Also big guys like Nix usually rotate to keep fresh, they just can't go 100% on every down. I agree with SteelB, if Nix is available I run for the podium.
He's also coming off injury. Understand y'all desire to address nose position. But I don't feel he is the next Vince Wilfork, seems a little off, doesn't have the motor, or explosiveness of a BJ Raji, still a very intriguing prospect but let me ask this one question, is his selection based off need, fit for Crennels D or BPA? Texans selection #33 overall is a tough spot, because you really have to hit. I'm not comparing Nix III to Tony Hollings but that is what Casserly did. Mistakes happen so you have to be careful & draft players with heart, desire, commitment to the game & the talent to play it. Last year I was all in on Nix III, this year not so much. Injury & inconstant play, on the wrong trend line for me.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
Old 01-25-2014   #32
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 379526 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Check out Nix's YouTube channel & Chocolate News videos... kinda funny. Kid has personality.
Old 01-25-2014   #33
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
He's also coming off injury. Understand y'all desire to address nose position. But I don't feel he is the next Vince Wilfork, seems a little off, doesn't have the motor, or explosiveness of a BJ Raji, still a very intriguing prospect but let me ask this one question, is his selection based off need, fit for Crennels D or BPA? Texans selection #33 overall is a tough spot, because you really have to hit. I'm not comparing Nix III to Tony Hollings but that is what Casserly did. Mistakes happen so you have to be careful & draft players with heart, desire, commitment to the game & the talent to play it. Last year I was all in on Nix III, this year not so much. Injury & inconstant play, on the wrong trend line for me.
His play/stamina fell off due to injury last yr.

If not for that Nix would be a top 15 pick. IMHO

I'm betting that Nix gets back to his 2012 level.
Old 01-25-2014   #34
kingtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 64484 kingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Clowney falls to 6th? Ignorant mock ...
kingtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014   #35
bhsman
All Pro

Rep Power: 15546 bhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
Check out Nix's YouTube channel & Chocolate News videos... kinda funny. Kid has personality.
Maybe he takes over for On the Nose?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingtexan View Post
Clowney falls to 6th? Ignorant mock ...
It's not out the realm of possibility, especially if there's a run on QBs and St. Louis takes Matthews.
Old 01-26-2014   #36
_King_
All Pro

Rep Power: 0 _King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected

If nix is there at #33 we better run to the podium. (Assuming his knee is good)

Nix at 33 would be a huge steal. He's a high to mid first round talent IMO.
_King_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014   #37
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

2/02 Mock

Quote:
1. Houston Texans

The Pick: QB Teddy Bridgewater, Louisville

2. St. Louis Rams (from Washington)

The Pick: OT Jake Matthews, Texas A&M

3. Jacksonville Jaguars

The Pick: QB Derek Carr, Fresno State

4. Cleveland Browns

The Pick: QB Johnny Manziel, Texas A&M

5. Oakland Raiders

The Pick: QB Blake Bortles, Central Florida
Round 2
Quote:
1. Houston Texans: DT Louis Nix, Notre Dame

2. Washington: DE Ra'Shede Hageman, Minnesota

3. Cleveland Browns: RB Carlos Hyde, Ohio State

4. Oakland Raiders: OG David Yankey, Stanford

5. Atlanta Falcons: OT Morgan Moses, Virginia

6. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: DE Scott Crichton, Oregon State

7. Jacksonville Jaguars: WR Jarvis Landry, LSU

8. Minnesota Vikings: QB Jimmy Garoppolo, Eastern Illinois

9. Buffalo Bills: TE Austin Seferian-Jenkins, Washington

10. Tennessee Titans: CB Bradley Roby, Ohio State

11. New York Giants: OT Jack Mewhort, Ohio State

12. St. Louis Rams: CB Stanley Jean-Baptiste, Nebraska

13. Detroit Lions: WR Jordan Matthews, Vanderbilt

14. Pittsburgh Steelers: DE Stephon Tuitt, Notre Dame

15. Dallas Cowboys: DT Will Sutton, Arizona State

16. Baltimore Ravens: DL Dominique Easley, Florida

17. New York Jets: RB Tre Mason, Auburn

18. Miami Dolphins: CB Lamarcus Joyner, Florida State

19. Chicago Bears: SS Ahmad Dixon, Baylor

20. Arizona Cardinals: OLB Kyle Van Noy, BYU

21. Green Bay Packers: TE Troy Niklas, Notre Dame

22. Philadelphia Eagles: CB Pierre Desir, Lindenwood

23. San Francisco 49ers (from Chiefs): C Travis Swanson, Arkansas

24. Cincinnati Bengals: OLB Telvin Smith, Florida State

25. San Diego Chargers: C Weston Richburg, Colorado State

26. Indianapolis Colts: WR Davante Adams, Fresno State

27. New Orleans Saints: CB Marcus Roberson, Florida

28. Carolina Panthers: WR Kelvin Benjamin, Florida State

29. New England Patriots: DE Trevor Reilly, Utah

30. San Francisco 49ers: SS Deone Bucannon, Washington

31. Denver Broncos: CB Kyle Fuller, Virginia Tech

32. Seattle Seahawks: OT Antonio Richardson, Tennessee
Round 3
Quote:
1. Houston Texans: OLB Jackson Jeffcoat, Texas

2. Washington: OG Xavier Su'a-Filo, UCLA

3. Oakland Raiders: RB Ka'Deem Carey, Arizona

4. Atlanta Falcons: RB Charles Sims, West Virginia

5. New York Jets (from Tampa): WR Paul Richardson, Colorado

6. Jacksonville Jaguars: RB Bishop Sankey, Washington

7. Cleveland Browns: CB Vic Hampton, South Carolina

8. Minnesota Vikings: OG Cyril Richardson, Baylor

9. Buffalo Bills: ILB Shayne Skov, Stanford

10. New York Giants: OT Billy Turner, North Dakota State

11. St. Louis Rams: FS Terrence Brooks, Florida State

12. Detroit Lions: OLB Carl Bradford, Arizona State

13. San Francisco 49ers (from Titans): CB Keith McGill, Utah

14. Baltimore Ravens: OLB Jeremiah Attaochu, Georgia Tech

15. Dallas Cowboys: DE Chris Smith, Arkansas

16. New York Jets: FS Ed Reynolds, Stanford

17. Miami Dolphins: OT Joel Bitonio, Nevada

18. Chicago Bears: QB Zach Mettenberger, LSU

19. Cleveland Browns (from Steelers): DE Josh Mauro, Stanford

20. Arizona Cardinals: QB Logan Thomas, Virginia Tech

21. Green Bay Packers: DT DaQuan Jones, Penn State

22. Philadelphia Eagles: WR Martavis Bryant, Clemson

23. Kansas City Chiefs: FS Jimmie Ward, Northern Illinois

24. Cincinnati Bengals: QB A.J. McCarron, Alabama

25. San Diego Chargers: OT Seantrel Henderson, Miami (Fla.)

26. Indianapolis Colts: OG Gabe Jackson, Mississippi State

27. New Orleans Saints: ILB Chris Borland, Wisconsin

28. Carolina Panthers: CB Louchiez Purifoy, Florida

29. New England Patriots: WR Josh Huff, Oregon

30. San Francisco 49ers: NT Ego Ferguson, LSU

31. Denver Broncos: WR Robert Herron, Wyoming

32. Minnesota Vikings (from Seahawks): WR Mike Davis, Texas
Old 02-02-2014   #38
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Round 4
Quote:
1. Houston Texans: RB Marion Grice, Arizona State

2. Washington: ILB Yawin Smallwood, UConn

3. Atlanta Falcons: TE C.J. Fiedorowicz, Iowa

4. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: OLB Christian Kirskey, Iowa

5. Jacksonville Jaguars: DT Kelcy Quarles, South Carolina

6. Cleveland Browns: FS Dion Bailey, USC

7. Oakland Raiders: DE Marcus Smith, Louisville

8. Minnesota Vikings: CB E.J. Gaines, Missouri

9. Buffalo Bills: DE Michael Sam, Missouri

10. St. Louis Rams: RB Jeremy Hill, LSU

11. Detroit Lions: FS Kenny Ladler, Vanderbilt

12. Tennessee Titans: DT Anthony Johnson, LSU

13. New York Giants: RB Lache Seastrunk, Baylor

14. Dallas Cowboys: OW De'Anthony Thomas, Oregon

15. New York Jets: OLB DeMarcus Lawrence, Boise State

16. Miami Dolphins: DT Caraun Reid, Princeton

17. Chicago Bears: CB Walt Aikens, Liberty

18. Pittsburgh Steelers: WR Donte Moncrief, Ole Miss

19. Jacksonville Jaguars (from Ravens): OG Anthony Steen, Alabama

20. Arizona Cardinals: OG Brandon Thomas, Clemson

21. Green Bay Packers: TE Arthur Lynch, Georgia

22. Philadelphia Eagles: FS/CB Terrence Mitchell, Oregon

23. Kansas City Chiefs: OLB Adrian Hubbard, Alabama

24. Cincinnati Bengals: DE Kareem Martin, North Carolina

25. San Diego Chargers: RB Devonta Freeman, Florida State

26. Cleveland Browns (from Colts): CB Ross Cockrell, Duke

27. New Orleans Saints: OT JaWuan James, Tennessee

28. Carolina Panthers: SS Craig Loston, LSU

29. New England Patriots: CB Jaylen Watkins, Florida

30. San Francisco 49ers: QB Aaron Murray, Georgia

31. Denver Broncos: LB Jordan Zumwalt, UCLA

32. Seattle Seahawks: CB Beshaud Breeland, Clemson
Round 5
Quote:
1. Houston Texans: ILB Lamin Barrow, LSU

2. Washington: WR Jared Abbrederis, Wisconsin

3. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: TE Crockett Gillmore, Colorado State

4. Jacksonville Jaguars: LB Jordan Tripp, Montana

5. Cleveland Browns: OG Dakota Dozier, Furman

6. Seattle Seahawks (from Oakland): WR Bruce Ellington, Maryland

7. Atlanta Falcons: WR Ryan Grant, Tulane

8. Minnesota Vikings: ILB Christian Jones, Florida State

9. Buffalo Bills: WR Brandon Coleman, Rutgers

10. Jacksonville Jaguars (from Detroit): QB David Fales, San Jose State

11. Tennessee Titans: QB Tajh Boyd, Clemson

12. New York Giants: DT George Uko, USC

13. St. Louis Rams: QB Brett Smith, Wyoming

14. New York Jets: CB Chris Davis, Auburn

15. Miami Dolphins: WR T.J. Jones, Notre Dame

16. Chicago Bears: FS Marqueston Huff, Wyoming

17. Pittsburgh Steelers: CB Nevin Lawson, Utah State

18. Dallas Cowboys: WR Devin Street, Pitt

19. Jacksonville Jaguars (from Ravens): CB Antone Exum, Virginia Tech

20. Arizona Cardinals: DT Daniel McCullers, Tennessee

21. Green Bay Packers: OT James Hurst, North Carolina

22. Philadelphia Eagles: DT Justin Ellis, Louisiana Tech

23. Kansas City Chiefs: DE Will Clarke, West Virginia

24. Cincinnati Bengals: DE Aaron Lynch, South Florida

25. San Diego Chargers: DE Ed Stinson, Alabama

26. Indianapolis Colts: DE DeAndre Coleman, California

27. New Orleans Saints: WR Jeff Janis, Saginaw Valley

28. Carolina Panthers: CB Aaron Colvin, Oklahoma

29. Philadelphia Eagles (from Patriots): CB Rashaad Reynolds, Oregon State

30. San Francisco 49ers: ILB DeDe Lattimore, South Florida

31. Denver Broncos: OC Mike Martin, USC

32. Seattle Seahawks: TE Marcel Jensen, Fresno State
Round 6
Quote:
1. Houston Texans: CB Deion Belue, Alabama
Round 7
Quote:
1. Houston Texans: C Bryan Stork, Florida State
Old 02-03-2014   #39
bhsman
All Pro

I'd be OK with that draft, assuming we find a QB.
Old 02-03-2014   #40
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 117345 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhsman View Post
I'd be OK with that draft, assuming we find a QB.
The first pick wS Bridgewater. Do you mean another QB besides him?

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read