Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 01-24-2014   #1221
revan
Veteran

Rep Power: 27197 revan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFTW View Post
Don't support that show and those 2 idiot analysts.
I usually dont but that day they were like a bad car wreck, no matter how bad you just couldnt look away.
Old 01-24-2014   #1222
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 75541 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by matts290 View Post
Oh yeah of course, I would say most people that take time to post frequently on these boards are more than your average "weekend warrior". And I agree, in it's short life our franchise has proven to be prone to bonehead moves, and as more than casual fans it is definitely upsetting and arouses some pretty intense passion. I am choosing to put faith that the new regime takes us in a new direction, but I know some don't feel that way.
Rick Smith is still here so it's not a new regime.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014   #1223
Trap_Star
SiteContributor

Rep Power: 35494 Trap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respected

An inside look as Teddy Bridgewater prepares for the NFL draft (video)

Quote:
A clip of Bridgewater throwing a football flashes on a television monitor, but the receiver is not in the frame. Weinke asks if the pass is a slant route or a hitch route. Bridgewater knows it’s a slant because of the direction his feet are pointed. Weinke nods.

As the film rolls, Weinke rewinds and replays throws, sometimes four or five times in a row. The room is quiet, but the clips, shown over and over for emphasis, speak for themselves.

The movements are quite familiar to U of L fans. Teddy’s quick dropback. Teddy’s elegant footwork. Teddy’s precise throws. Rewind, restart.

“The ball gets out of your hand so freaking quick, Teddy,” Weinke tells him. “They’re going to love you, man.”

Teddy smiles and thanks him. When Weinke says “they,” he is referring to NFL scouts, coaches and executives. Of course, not all of the teams need to love Teddy. Just one does.

“I can’t control what’s in the future and what’s down the road,” Bridgewater says. “But what I can do is prepare myself for when that time comes.”

It’s just after 10 a.m., and Bridgewater has been awake since 6. For the first time, he can turn his total focus toward football. No more tests to study for or papers to write.
Trap_Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014   #1224
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 75541 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Garappolo reminds me of Cousins with a quicker release. Great 2-3rd rd pick.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014   #1225
Allstar
Bona fide

Rep Power: 18186 Allstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respected

This 'discussion' is getting pretty ridiculous. THIS is what 2-14 does to us Mcnair!
Allstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014   #1226
TexansFTW
All Pro

Rep Power: 31116 TexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwitexansfan View Post
Just to get the thread back on track

http://www.thebiglead.com/?attachment_id=269165
lol. Turrible.

Lot of coach speak. He's gonna be an extremely boring interview in the NFL. Hopefully if we draft him he brings plenty of W's to appease me. FYI, I'm a huge Richard Sherman fan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allstar View Post
This 'discussion' is getting pretty ridiculous. THIS is what 2-14 does to us Mcnair!
lol, agreed. Kirk Cousins sucks FYI.
TexansFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014   #1227
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Just to get the thread back on track

http://www.thebiglead.com/?attachment_id=269165
Man of we draft him you know this sight is going to be overloaded with those pics. I don't give a **** as long as he's winning games for us.
Old 01-24-2014   #1228
bhsman
All Pro

Rep Power: 15546 bhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
Its funny that you think that paragraph is dumb because it was made up of quotes I got from you. The only thing worse than his wanna be scouting is how stupid you make yourself look every time you open your mouth.
You can fling poop like the smartest monkey in the cage all you want, you scubberdegullion, but as long as you refused to acknowledge posts like these from people who weren't petulant children and listened to the whole thing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by matts290 on page 60
-Gives scenario of play: "gun-brown right 74 hoss wide juke" and then breaks down the play bit by bit; Gun=shotgun, brown is the formation, right is the strength of the formation (open side or closed side). 74 is the protection call to tell his lineman what to do; slide left, slide right, man protection, guards are deucing. Then he explains the use of "hoss" which is a one word call they use to tell every receiver which route to run; outside receiver is a hitch, TE is split right inside and running a seam route etc. Basically this word in a play call allows a QB to change every single route with the use of just one word according to a certain look he gets. Wide juke tells the WR that if a defender is playing him a certain play as he begins his route, he can option to juke inside or out.

Then he goes on to talk about what a QB can do with this play call after he gets to the line of scrimmage based at the defensive front, how the CB is lined up against a receiver, if LBs are roaming around like an amoeba defense, and he gives more examples of what the QB has to recognize and then relay the right checks to his WR based on what he sees.

What he discussed above is the very definition of X's and O's, and I don't think that is disputable.
...well, I don't know, I guess I can just leave it at petulant child. You can continue to cry 'Hack!' but that kind of play breakdown isn't something you can expect Skip Bayless to do. You can expect Skip Bayless to act like he knows what he's talking about.

Please don't talk about things you know nothing about, it makes you look like an idiot.

Quote:
dert te der!!!!!!!!!
Please don't tell me that is your manchild mating call. I'd hate to think of you having children.

As someone pointed out, this is nice but just comes off as fluff.

If anyone cares for more of Kollmann's analysis on Teddy, this piece from back in late November is his initial scouting report.
bhsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014   #1229
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 84010 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Man of we draft him you know this sight is going to be overloaded with those pics. I don't give a **** as long as he's winning games for us.
There is good reason for those shots, they were for a college paper.
Old 01-24-2014   #1230
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
There is good reason for those shots, they were for a college paper.
I know but you know it's going to be used by opposing fans.
Old 01-24-2014   #1231
mussop
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhsman View Post
You can fling poop like the smartest monkey in the cage all you want, you scubberdegullion, but as long as you refused to acknowledge posts like these from people who weren't petulant children and listened to the whole thing:

...well, I don't know, I guess I can just leave it at petulant child. You can continue to cry 'Hack!' but that kind of play breakdown isn't something you can expect Skip Bayless to do. You can expect Skip Bayless to act like he knows what he's talking about.

Please don't talk about things you know nothing about, it makes you look like an idiot.

Please don't tell me that is your manchild mating call. I'd hate to think of you having children.

As someone pointed out, this is nice but just comes off as fluff.

If anyone cares for more of Kollmann's analysis on Teddy, this piece from back in late November is his initial scouting report.

Nobody cares what this web site WRITER / underling has to say. Stop pimping his garbage. He's never going to love you back no matter what you do.
Old 01-24-2014   #1232
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 161683 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

When you're weary
Feeling his hands are small
When tears are in Aggies eyes
I will dry them all

I'm on the 210 pound side
When the bliz gets rough
And deep balls just can't be found
Like a Bridgewater over a troubled offense
it's another Texan first down

When you're down and out
When Schaub is on the street
When evening falls so hard
I will bring southern comfort for you

It took your heart
When darkness comes at 2-14
And pain is all around
Like a bridgewater over a troubled offense
Like a bridge over a troubled offense

Sail on Louisville guy,
Sail on by
Your time has come to shine
All your dreams are on their way

Last edited by Honoring Earl 34; 01-24-2014 at 01:52 PM.
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014   #1233
bhsman
All Pro

Rep Power: 15546 bhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
When you're weary
Feeling his hands are small
When tears are in Aggies eyes
I will dry them all

I'm on the 210 pound side
When the bliz gets rough
And deep balls just can't be found

When you're down and out
When Schaub is on the street
When evening falls so hard
I will bring southern comfort for you

It took your heart
When darkness comes at 2-14
And pain is all around
Like a bridgewater over a troubled offense
Like a bridge over a troubled offense

Sail on Louisville guy,
Sail on by
Your time has come to shine
All your dreams are on their way
Nice!

Quote:
Nobody cares what this web site WRITER / underling has to say. Stop pimping his garbage. He's never going to love you back no matter what you do.
As a guy who does scouting for the NFL Network, there are people who have read it reports before in lead-ups to the draft and might value his opinion over...well, you, I guess. Nobody is forcing you to click it, so piss off.

Feel free to actually address the breakdown he gave and point out which parts of it are incorrect. I'm in no rush.

EDIT: I realize this little feud of ours is anything but productive, but don't get in a huff for me linking the guy's other work for people to read. I'm not pimping Todd McShay or anything.
Old 01-24-2014   #1234
mussop
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Nice!

As a guy who does scouting for the NFL Network, there are people who have read it reports before in lead-ups to the draft and might value his opinion over...well, you, I guess. Nobody is forcing you to click it, so piss off.

Feel free to actually address the breakdown he gave and point out which parts of it are incorrect. I'm in no rush.

EDIT: I realize this little feud of ours is anything but productive, but don't get in a huff for me linking the guy's other work for people to read. I'm not pimping Todd McShay or anything.
Still sticking with the "he's a scout for NFL network" crap huh? And I don't need to address anything. He lost all credibility With me when he made ridiculous statements about Manziel and Bridgewater. No credible source make statements like that.
Old 01-24-2014   #1235
bhsman
All Pro

Quote:
Still sticking with the "he's a scout for NFL network" crap huh? And I don't need to address anything. He lost all credibility With me when he made ridiculous statements about Manziel and Bridgewater. No credible source make statements like that.
Yes, he does film analysis for the NFL Network and in particular was asked to do a series of scouting reports for them on several defensive prospects last year, including, but not limited to:

-Alex Okafor

-Arthur Brown

-Xavier Gooden

-Datone Jones

-Dion Jordan

-And others. Just google his name + a defensive prospect from last year (particularly linebackers and linemen) and it'll likely be the first link to pick from.

He's a scout, deal with it. However, he's not only a scout but also knows his X's and O's, particularly his analysis of the 2013 Seahawks secondary which - as a few have pointed out - is exactly what the Texans did to build their huge lead against them in the first half this year. The man has talent and experience and knows what he's talking about. Stop talking about things that you know nothing about.

You are transparently and overtly defensive because he doesn't like what he sees in Manziel's tape. You disagree with him; hell, I disagree with him. And that's fine, but don't use that as motivation to claim:

A) He's some no-nothing talking head; and

B) He should be ignored outright

Because you are - guess what - wrong, wrong, wrong-ity wrong. You are letting your emotions get the better of you and ignoring the real key of what he was saying about Manziel: that ultimately he is not nearly as good a fit for the type of offense O'Brien runs compared to Bridgewater.

I think Manziel has an underrated and fierce football intelligence and sees the field better than almost any other QB in college, but Bridgewater's skill-set and experience in a pro-system makes him a better fit. Even the football savant comment isn't that far off when you look into his background at Louisville. Manziel should go to a place like Minnesota or Cleveland (especially if they get Kubiak as an OC as has been rumored very recently) where they incorporate more West Coast concepts and can make direct use of his mobility and vision while running on boots and play action.

If nothing else, at least respect someone else's goddamn opinion about wanting to even link his other work without getting in a huff because he insulted your golden boy.

In the meantime, I'm still waiting for you to address matt290's post. Good day.
Old 01-24-2014   #1236
mussop
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Yes, he does film analysis for the NFL Network and in particular was asked to do a series of scouting reports for them on several defensive prospects last year, including, but not limited to:

-Alex Okafor

-Arthur Brown

-Xavier Gooden

-Datone Jones

-Dion Jordan

-And others. Just google his name + a defensive prospect from last year (particularly linebackers and linemen) and it'll likely be the first link to pick from.

He's a scout, deal with it.
...is this a joke? He literally works for NFL Network as a Production Assistant Intern. If you continue to claim that he's a scout then I'll say you're full of ****, every time.

Brett Kollmann's Overview
Current
Contributing Writer at SB Nation
Production Assistant Intern at NFL Network

Quote:
You are transparently and overtly defensive because he doesn't like what he sees in Manziel's tape. You disagree with him; hell, I disagree with him. And that's fine, but don't use that as motivation to claim:

A) He's some no-nothing talking head; and

B) He should be ignored outright

Because you are - guess what - wrong, wrong, wrong-ity wrong .
If nothing else, at least respect someone else's goddamn opinion about wanting to even link his other work without getting in a huff because he insulted your golden boy.
Yeesh, buddy.

So you ARE hurt about what I said about Kollmann. Thanks for clarifying, at least. Please don't talk about things you know nothing about. It makes you look like an idiot. Have you always been this dumb or have there been substances involved?

Quote:
I realize this little feud of ours is anything but productive, but don't get in a huff for me linking the guy's other work for people to read. I'm not pimping Todd McShay or anything.
At least then you would be pimpin a REAL scout!

Anxiously awaiting your reply. This is FUN!!!!!!
Old 01-24-2014   #1237
bOODRO87
Time Consumer

Rep Power: 15351 bOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respected

Interview of Teddy.

Quote:
WERE YOU ABLE TO TAKE A BREAK AT ALL AFTER GRADUATING AND PLAYING IN THE BOWL GAME BEFORE BEGINNING YOUR TRAINING?

I was able to spend about a week with family. After that, I just knew I had to get going, so I started training back in Louisville and I was searching for an agent, interviewing agents and different people, marketing companies. I spent a week touring facilities.

WHAT MADE YOU PICK IMG?

Out of all the places that Iíve been, this is the best facility, I feel the best resources, incredible people around here, and itís an established facility. [They've had players] like Cam Newton, Ryan Tannehill, Russell WilsonÖIím just honored to be a part of it.

WHEN DID YOU KNOW YOU WERE LEAVING LOUISVILLE?

Well I knew, uh, well I knew before the season that I would.

WAS IT HARD TO NOT TALK ABOUT IT?

It wasnít hard at all, because I knew back when I was getting recruited, I had a plan. My plan was being able to graduate in three years and possibly declare for the NFL draft at the end of my junior season.

I came up with those goals back in high school. It wasnít hard, I just knew when I was at the University of Louisville that that was my primary focus. I couldnít control what was down the line for me, so I just shifted my focus to focus on what I could control, and that was my time at the University of Louisville.

HOW DID LOUISVILLE PREPARE YOU FOR THIS NEXT STEP?

It prepared me very well. I believe itís one of the top-of-the-line programs, from the coaching staff to the training staff to the equipment staff, everyone plays a key role and theyíre all supportive.

WERE YOU SURPRISED TO SEE CHARLIE STRONG GO TO TEXAS?

Not really, I knew that he just had to do what was best for him, with all of his hard work and everything he did for and at the University of Louisville, Iím pretty happy for him.

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO PROVE TO NFL TEAMS?

I just want to prove that I can compete at a high level with consistency and show that I have no flaws.

HOW DO YOU SHOW THAT?

For one just hard work and dedication, commitment to the training here at IMG for one and also just mentally and physically preparing my body.

YOUíVE ONLY BEEN HERE A FEW DAYS, BUT WHAT HAVE YOU LEARNED SO FAR?

I just learned that you play the game with the lower part of your body. You generate all your power with your legs from the ground upÖrather than going all arms Iím trying to improve and use my legs more.

WAS LAST SEASON A CHALLENGE FOR YOU, FACING THE EXPECTATIONS YOU FACED AT THE START OF THE YEAR, WITH THE HEISMAN HYPE?

It wasnít a challenge at all because, you know, I feel like the type of team that we had we were able to manage expectations very well. I had a supporting cast around me and so it wasnít all about me and my expectations with the Heisman because, you know, the game of football isnít the individual, itís a team sport.

We were able to put all the individual accolades aside and individual goals aside and sacrifice for the team.

HAVE YOU THOUGHT ABOUT THE POSSIBILITY OF PLAYING PROFESSIONALLY IN FLORIDA, YOUR HOME STATE?

I havenít thought about it. Iíve just been thinking about the process right now, training and everything. Like I said, I canít control whatís in the future and whatís down the road, but what I can do is prepare myself for when that time comes.

WHAT IS IT LIKE TO KNOW ITíS FINALLY YOUR TIME?

Itís just very exciting knowing as a child you dreamed of having a chance to play in the NFL. Now, throughout little league football, high school football and college football, your hard work has paid off and you have a chance.

WHAT DOES YOUR MOM THINK OF ALL THIS?

Sheís pretty excited. Sheís happy for me also because she knows Iíve sacrificed so much. Sheís sacrificed so much and just the people around that are involved in my life have sacrificed so much for me to be in this situation.

I KNOW YOU WANT TO GET HER A PINK CADILLAC. HAVE YOU LOOKED INTO THAT YET?

(laughs) Not yet. When the time comes then Iíll look

WHAT CAN FANS EXPECT OF YOUR PROBABLE REPLACEMENT, WILL GARDNER?

Will is a great guy. He was raised under coach Watson and myself where he was able to learn from my mistakes and also take the great coaching from coach Watson.

Will, I feel like, hes going to light it up next year with everything heís been taught for the past two seasons of just being the understudy and in the shadow of me I feel heís learned a lot. Heís gonna take over that team and heís gonna do great things.

WHAT WILL YOU MISS MOST ABOUT LOUISVILLE?

Just the relationships I was able to form with some of the guys. There were great guys on that team. We had guys from all over the country. Thatís one thing ill cherish the most, you know, is it was a brotherhood there and each guy felt the same way about each other.
bOODRO87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014   #1238
bhsman
All Pro

Seeing as mussop actually can't respond to legitimate arguments re: Kollmann's knowledge of X's and O's, etc. this IS the last post. I sincerely apologize to anyone who had to read this tripe from the two of us.

Quote:
Anxiously awaiting your reply. This is FUN!!!!!!
Your only response is to steal material and continue to ignore mind and matt290's factual assertions? I don't know about your day job trying to fit round blocks into holes for the nice people in white coats but I wouldn't recommend being a comedian as a career path. Get bent.
Old 01-24-2014   #1239
revan
Veteran

Rep Power: 27197 revan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by bOODRO87 View Post
Interview of Teddy.
Very good interview. I like how he set his goals and worked hard to achieve them.
Old 01-24-2014   #1240
matts290
Veteran

Rep Power: 18116 matts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respected

Yeah thanks for posting the text of that interview bOODRO87, I watched the video but the guy holding the camera was so shaky it was giving me motion sickness

One thing I notice about Teddy is he seems like the strong silent type, definitely not a charismatic interviewer, not that it really matters but I have seen some idiots on other sites claim he is "dumb" because of how he interviews.
matts290 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read