Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 06-11-2013   #61
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 385172 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mark Sanchez - Misplay of the decade

Adding insult to injury ..... spelled J-E-T-S.

and it's catching...
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013   #62
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 84789 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post

Adding insult to injury ..... spelled J-E-T-S.

and it's catching...
I know I'm just an old fart but a grown man wearing something my sisters wore as kids kinda just flat disgusts me.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013   #63
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 385172 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Today is the one year anniversary of the butt fumble...

Old 11-22-2013   #64
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 145588 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected

i've said it before and i'll say it again. the single greatest play in the history of football.
Old 11-25-2013   #65
YeaLikeRightNow
Veteran

Rep Power: 651 YeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
i've said it before and i'll say it again. the single greatest play in the history of football.
I second that...I could not believe what I was watching when it actually happened. I didn't think much of it until the Slo-Mo replay, and then it hit me.

I've never laughed so hard in my laugh. Truly, this would have made Wide World of Sports "Agony of Defeat" intro if it was still around.

YeaLikeRightNow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013   #66
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222017 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
I guess you never heard of ... Wrong Way Marshall.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013   #67
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 145588 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected

wrong way was a thing of beauty, and leon lett was a masterpiece as well.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doP3lgLGEME

i dont think anything tops buttfumble though. it had everything. so many fails in one play, plus being a division rival in a national game. perfect.

although i did laugh as hard at a play once before, maybe you older oiler fans can help me out - assuming my memory hasnt distorted it. late 80's or early 90's we had a DT pick up a fumble at the goalline and return it to the other side of the field in the slowest return ever. i want to say it was doug smith 99, or it might've been a jones.
Old 01-23-2014   #68
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Teams say Sanchez in high demand if Jets cut him

Quote:
One coach of a quarterback-needy team said his team already has discussed Sanchez internally as an option to be its starting quarterback in 2014.

Wed take Sanchez, the coach said. Hed be the starter as soon as he walked in the door for us.
Old 01-23-2014   #69
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 98483 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
VIKINGS!!!

Thanks for bumping this thread, always entertaining.
Old 01-23-2014   #70
Marshall 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 87983 Marshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwitexansfan View Post
VIKINGS!!!

Thanks for bumping this thread, always entertaining.
If he's cut by the Jets i can see high demand. I don't see him in high demand as trade bait with his $13.5M/yr contract for three more years. It's about value as well as skill. The contract is an albatross around his neck.
Marshall is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014   #71
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 126483 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall View Post
If he's cut by the Jets i can see high demand. I don't see him in high demand as trade bait with his $13.5M/yr contract for three more years. It's about value as well as skill. The contract is an albatross around his neck.
If he's cut, why would another team be saddled with the Jet's contract?
Brain Cushing
JB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014   #72
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
That team would not be.
Old 01-23-2014   #73
Marshall 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 87983 Marshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
They wouldn't which is why he would be in more demand cut rather than lugging around his Jets Contracts.
Marshall is online now   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read