Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 01-15-2014   #321
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 84495 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blake Bortles

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
If we go OT at #1 the only guy I'm okay with is Greg Robinson. I think he's a franchise LT, and he would also benefit from starting out at RT.

I think Matthews, Kouandjio, and Lewan are all future RTs. Matthews maybe even an OG.

My #2 LT in the draft is Richardson, and I think there's a shot he will be there at #33.

This is simplifying things big time but I like Bridgewater and Richardson more than Mettenberger and Robinson.
I like Clowney/Richardson/Brett Smith more than Bridgewater/Richardson.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014   #322
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 94101 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texian View Post
"Bridgewater has been rumored to be potentially the top pick..or at least top 5 in the draft for basically 2 years now...& you pretty much go out of your way to discredit him."

Two years ago Teddy was barely average and ordinary as testament to his 64% completion, 14TDs to 12 INTs and a 132 QBR. Two years ago, just about everyone thought Logan Thomas was to be the #1 pick in this draft and was expected to be better than Cam Newton.

"Here's another thing. TB & Bortles both played in the AAC. So why is it that people discredit the AAC competition when talking about TB & what he did against them.... but ignore it for the most part when talking about Bortles?"

Re: the competition, Bortles faced Jadevon Clowney and South Carolina and Penn St. Bridgewater faced Eastern Kentucky and Florida International.
Counting this past year & the year before that, TB has been ranked up there for a while now...& you're spotting 2 games in which Bortles played "ok" in as an advantage in competition over TB? C'mon Texian. The Florida & Miami teams TB faced in his bowl games were as good or better than the South Carolina & Penn State teams Bortles faced this year...TB also performed better against the teams he faced than Bortles did against his.

On my "board" I have Bortles #2 behind TB, but If anything they're even in the competition arena...As i said in another post, What Bortles' team did this year, TB's team did last year.
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014   #323
Texian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 56086 Texian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
Counting this past year & the year before that, TB has been ranked up there for a while now...& you're spotting 2 games in which Bortles played "ok" in as an advantage in competition over TB? C'mon Texian. The Florida & Miami teams TB faced in his bowl games were as good or better than the South Carolina & Penn State teams Bortles faced this year...TB also performed better against the teams he faced than Bortles did against his.

On my "board" I have Bortles #2 behind TB, but If anything they're even in the competition arena...As i said in another post, What Bortles' team did this year, TB's team did last year.
The Florida team that TB beat was almost the same Florida team that went 4-8 this year and lost to Georgia Southern at home. My point is playing Ohio, Florida International and Missouri State is conducive to helping inflate one's stats while playing teams like Ohio State, South Carolina, Missouri and Penn State does not pad stats as well as playing the weak sisters. Playing a 9-4 Miami maybe the equivalent of playing a 7-5 Penn State but it is not on par with playing a an 11-2 South Carolina or an 11-2 Baylor. Louisville's toughest competition this year was 12-1 UCF to whom they lost and at home no less.

If you compare Teddy's freshman year to Manziel's freshman year there is no comparison. Not even in the same ballpark.
Texian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014   #324
deucetx
All Pro

Rep Power: 28119 deucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
The Florida team that TB beat was almost the same Florida team that went 4-8 this year and lost to Georgia Southern at home. My point is playing Ohio, Florida International and Missouri State is conducive to helping inflate one's stats while playing teams like Ohio State, South Carolina, Missouri and Penn State does not pad stats as well as playing the weak sisters. Playing a 9-4 Miami maybe the equivalent of playing a 7-5 Penn State but it is not on par with playing a an 11-2 South Carolina or an 11-2 Baylor. Louisville's toughest competition this year was 12-1 UCF to whom they lost and at home no less.

If you compare Teddy's freshman year to Manziel's freshman year there is no comparison. Not even in the same ballpark.
No real dog in this race though if I had to choose then Bortles would probably be third option after the obvious other two QB's since Carr isn't in the discussion. But you're stretching things a bit just so you can have your own point.

That Florida Gators team was no where near the same team. Not even close. Most of their starters on defense were replaced. Now some were backups on the 2012 roster but the majority was gone including at least four players off the top of my head who were NFL players this past season:

Jon Bostic
Josh Evans
Matt Elam
Shariff Floyd

So that definitely does not equal same team from '12 to '13 defensively. That Gators team was one of the better defenses that year and that's why folks started looking at Bridgewater because he performed solid against a superior defense. Don't try to short change the guy because you don't like him over Bortles or Manziel or what not.

As for schedule, someone else put a link to illustrate all these guys from the 'big name' schools often are not your starters in the league. Won't go into the whole reasoning Cowherd had or what not but just saying let's not put too much weight in it. In this case, it's kind of easy to move on from it because Bortles and TB played in the same conference. Simply take the games against common opponents, average them out and go from there. Rounded where needed:

Bortles 19/28 with a 67.3 completion percentage 2 TD's 0.4 Int's and a rating of 164.3

Bridgewater 22/31 with a 71 completion percentage 2 TD's 0.4 Int's and a rating of 165.9

Little difference for us to be having those overly long debates on the subject to be honest. Probably why I haven't dove into it for pages upon pages. I'm cool with whoever O'Brien goes with if between these three. They have positives and negatives.

As for Manziel's freshmen year I wouldn't compare that to someone who was in a more 'pro-style' because there is a different learning curve. Like I said, I'm cool with all three so maybe it's a reason I am objective about them. I can't argue one over the other without another point rising for the other. It's really back and forth. But Manziel operated in a system more easy to grasp as stated here:

http://footballscoop.com/news/8024-k...ple-on-offense

They designed it to be this way as does Briles and such. Guys from these systems coached by Sumlin, Briles, Leach, etc., have yet to a QB produce except RG3 one year. So it is something to be concerned. At the same time it's good that Manziel goes outside of the Aggies in the offseason to progress which I think will help him for the next level.

Last edited by deucetx; 01-15-2014 at 12:23 PM.
deucetx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014   #325
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 89849 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
The Florida team that TB beat was almost the same Florida team that went 4-8 this year and lost to Georgia Southern at home.
They most certainly were not. About half of that #3 defense was gone to the NFL and their best returning player was out for the year with an injury. They were also starting their 3rd string freshman QB who was making his 2nd career start. Not even close to the same team.

Quote:
My point is playing Ohio, Florida International and Missouri State is conducive to helping inflate one's stats while playing teams like Ohio State, South Carolina, Missouri and Penn State does not pad stats as well as playing the weak sisters. Playing a 9-4 Miami maybe the equivalent of playing a 7-5 Penn State but it is not on par with playing a an 11-2 South Carolina or an 11-2 Baylor. Louisville's toughest competition this year was 12-1 UCF to whom they lost and at home no less.
And Bridgewater played great in that game. In Bridgewater's few games against top competition, he has played great. Bortles has been exposed to more of these games and has not played as well as Bridgewater. Giving him credit just because he played those teams is ridiculous.

Perhaps we should just draft Logan Thomas instead. I mean he did play against Alabama, Georgia Tech, North Carolina, Pittsburgh, Duke, Boston College, Miami, Maryland, and UCLA this year. It shouldn't matter that Bridgewater or Bortles played better against their top competition, Thomas has been exposed to more and has played against a much higher level of competition.

Quote:
Bridgewater was a true freshman. Manziel was a redshirt. Big difference.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014   #326
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 94101 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Manziel & what he did as a freshman has nothing to do with this.....even though that same 11-1 Florida team that TB destroyed in the sugar bowl, pretty much locked up Manziel in college station. However, i don't put much stock into that, just like i don't put much stock into ridiculous stats or how many BCS conference teams a guy has faced. If you can play, your performance will be pretty much consistent across the board no matter who you played. & when looked at from that standpoint, TB more than any of these other qb prospects is about as consistent as you get.

Last edited by Mr teX; 01-15-2014 at 02:22 PM.
Old 01-15-2014   #327
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 67005 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

The same Florida team? Do you even watch college football? Clearly, you don't follow it as closely as you like to portray. Florida lost a few players on defense and also had horrendous injuries all year. Try again.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014   #328
Texian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 56086 Texian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
They most certainly were not. About half of that #3 defense was gone to the NFL and their best returning player was out for the year with an injury. They were also starting their 3rd string freshman QB who was making his 2nd career start. Not even close to the same team.

1st TEAM QB Jeff Driskell is horrible, terrible, the reason they lost GA, didn't play for SEC Champ, Natl Champ and lost the Sugar Bowl.

And Bridgewater played great in that game. In Bridgewater's few games against top competition, he has played great. Bortles has been exposed to more of these games and has not played as well as Bridgewater. Giving him credit just because he played those teams is ridiculous.

For some it easy to understand, that it's all to easy to pad your stats when you schedule weak sisters that allow for you to complete 80% of your passes, throw for 5 TDs and then take a seat on the bench for most of the 2nd half a couple of times a year. Then there are others who don't understand it or are in denial, making excuses and refuse to face the reality of the situation and find no difference between Ohio, Florida International, Missouri State and schools like South Carolina, Penn State, Ohio State and Missouri.

Perhaps we should just draft Logan Thomas instead. I mean he did play against Alabama, Georgia Tech, North Carolina, Pittsburgh, Duke, Boston College, Miami, Maryland, and UCLA this year. It shouldn't matter that Bridgewater or Bortles played better against their top competition, Thomas has been exposed to more and has played against a much higher level of competition.
and the idea of drafting Logan Thomas is a perfect example of those that engage in some very irrational thinking. Sometimes they just don't make any sense.
Old 01-15-2014   #329
Texian
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Manziel & what he did as a freshman has nothing to do with this.....even though that same 11-1 Florida team that TB destroyed in the sugar bowl, pretty much locked up Manziel in college station.
That was Manziel's first game as a college QB and they weren't destroyed, Manziel almost beat them. Unlike Teddy playing the 30th game of his college career. Common Tex you are better than this
Old 01-15-2014   #330
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Quote:
That was Manziel's first game as a college QB and they weren't destroyed, Manziel almost beat them. Unlike Teddy playing the 30th game of his college career. Common Tex you are better than this
Your reading comprehension is horrible. I never said anything about them getting destroyed I said TB destroyed that same Florida team in his bowl game that pretty much locked Manziel up earlier that year b/c he didn't play all that great.

And for the record, Manziel padded his stats against overmatched opponents alot too...don't act like that's something exclusive to TB.
Old 01-15-2014   #331
Exascor
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 35348 Exascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Yeah because TB's team is as talented as Manziel's right? This is an example of how you really have to just evaluate the player and not the team results.Common sense says you are trying to pump your guy/s using bogus information that can be skewed to prove either side right. I'm still undecided on who to draft but you are only clouding the picture, not making it clearer.
Old 01-15-2014   #332
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 89849 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
And for the record, Manziel padded his stats against overmatched opponents alot too...don't act like that's something exclusive to TB.
Manziel did in fact pad his stats against SMU, South Carolina State, Louisiana Tech, and Sam Houston State in 2012 to the tune of 13 TD's and 2 INT's. He also had 9 rushing TD's in those games.

In SEC play, he threw 11 TD's and 6 INT's and ran for 10 TD's.

In 2013, he padded his stats against Rice, Sam Houston State, SMU, and UTEP. In those 4 games he threw 11 TD's and 2 INT's. He ran for 5 TD's.

In SEC play, he threw 22 TD's and 11 INT's and ran for 3 TD's.

In 2 years (8 games) of non-conference play, Manziel threw 24 TD's with 4 INT's and ran for 14 TD's.
In 2 years (16 games) of SEC play, Manziel threw for 33 TD's with 17 INT's and ran for 13 TD's.
In 2 bowl games (Duke & Oklahoma), Manziel threw for 6 TD's with 1 INT and ran for 3 TD's.

- The Immortal Bo
Old 01-15-2014   #333
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 240492 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by revan View Post
In the end, I can see why Bortles is a name to watch throughout the draft process. Like I mentioned he has excellent size, feet, arm strength and has shown he can make all the throws. The test for him, and essentially also the other QBs we are all looking at, will be their decision making. It doesnít matter how many yards you throw for if you turn it over. Bortles isnít turnover prone but the interceptions IMO are the only thing holding him back from going first overall. Thatís a lofty projection, but all the tools are there.
Good post.

I think Bortles has the size, but not enough flash to compensate for his other shortcomings.

Manziel has the flash, but not the size to compensate for his shortcomings.

Bridgewater has enough size & flash to keep him in the conversation, but - imo - not enough.

Right now, Bridgewater is the best choice, if you're going to spend a 1-1 on a QB that's lacking quite a bit from other QBs who were acquired with the 1-1, then he's the best choice.

If he weighs in at 215lbs, He makes up a big part of that gap. 210lbs..... close enough.

AT the same time, if Bortles has an amazing Combine, decides to throw & all that..... he could very easily become the best choice.

I like Manziel, a lot. There's just no way I'll risk a top 10 pick on him. Just can't do it, unless this draft is extremely void of talent.
Old 01-15-2014   #334
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
I don't think that's accurate. As I recall, A&M was set to play Louisiana Tech in week 1 and the game was delayed so Florida was in fact Manziel's first game.

However, Manziel did in fact pad his stats against SMU, South Carolina State, Louisiana Tech, and Sam Houston State to the tune of 13 TD's and 2 INT's. He also had 9 rushing TD's in those games.

In SEC play, he threw 13 TD's and 7 INT's and ran for 12 TD's.

In 2013, he padded his stats against Rice, Sam Houston State, SMU, and UTEP. In those 4 games he threw 11 TD's and 2 INT's. He ran for 5 TD's.

In SEC play, he threw 26 TD's and 11 INT's and ran for 4 TD's.
yeah, had to edit that out....forgot that L tech game got delayed. In any event, all these guys benefited from playing the "weak sisters of the poor" as he says. You also can't penalize a guy for beasting the teams on his schedule b/c he has little control over that. It's even more ridiculous to take that stance when comparing 2 prospects from the same conference like Bortles and Bridgewater.
Old 01-15-2014   #335
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
yeah, had to edit that out....forgot that L tech game got delayed. In any event, all these guys benefited from playing the "weak sisters of the poor" as he says. You also can't penalize a guy for beasting the teams on his schedule b/c he has little control over that. It's even more ridiculous when comparing 2 prospects from the same conference like Bortles and Bridgewater.
Yeah, it's also not a good argument when your guy plays crappy against several of the "tough" teams listed, like Ohio State and Missouri, and loses the games. The best thing about Texans posting those is that Missouri was a 5 win team 2 years ago when they played UCF, so they weren't really that great.
Old 01-15-2014   #336
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72205 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

LOL you spend all this time typing and yet you literally never say anything of substance.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014   #337
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72205 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
I like Clowney/Richardson/Brett Smith more than Bridgewater/Richardson.
That's fair, but I would give it an incomplete without knowing who that other third round guy is.

How does that compare to something like Bridgewater/Richardson/Attaochu?
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014   #338
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
yeah, had to edit that out....forgot that L tech game got delayed. In any event, all these guys benefited from playing the "weak sisters of the poor" as he says. You also can't penalize a guy for beasting the teams on his schedule b/c he has little control over that. It's even more ridiculous to take that stance when comparing 2 prospects from the same conference like Bortles and Bridgewater.
Well the funny thing is that he penalizes Bridgewater for beating up the "weak sisters of the poor" but not Manziel. Manziel boosted his stats a ton in non-conference games the past 2 years.

He also penalizes Bridgewater for playing in a weak conference, but doesn't penalize Bortles. His argument is that Bortles played Ohio State, Missouri, South Carolina, and Penn State out of conference. Forget that he only played well in 2 of those games. The fact that UCF played those games erases Bridgewater's superior performances against Florida and Miami.

I, and many other people on this board, try to look at things clearly and objectively. He, on the other hand, has an obvious agenda in every thread that he enters and only helps to cloud the issue and turn things into flame wars.

- The Immortal Bo
Old 01-15-2014   #339
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
For some it easy to understand, that it's all to easy to pad your stats when you schedule weak sisters that allow for you to complete 80% of your passes, throw for 5 TDs and then take a seat on the bench for most of the 2nd half a couple of times a year. Then there are others who don't understand it or are in denial, making excuses and refuse to face the reality of the situation and find no difference between Ohio, Florida International, Missouri State and schools like South Carolina, Penn State, Ohio State and Missouri.
The only one in denial is you. You refuse to look at the entire picture. You have your agenda and wish to push it. That's fine. But don't call out other posters when they clearly have a better grasp on reality than you do. At least try and maintain some semblance of objectivity.

- The Immortal Bo
Old 01-15-2014   #340
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 118533 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by revan View Post
A surprisingly good scrambler and reminded me more of Luck rather than Roethlisberger.
Glad it wasn't just me!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read