Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 05-23-2013   #41
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 75384 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: JJ Watt is a damned decent human being!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullNation4Life View Post
How? I looked but said they aren't out yet and I want a pair...
The actual name of the shoe is nike free trainer 5.0 and they are already out in select colors. Plus you can always go to nikeID and make your own colorways. I think the "megawatt" version of these he's talking about is just the all-white color with his name on the back like in the pic.

Here are the ones i saw in Champs and Finish line..but i've also seen other colors as well.
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013   #42
BullNation4Life
Hall of Fame

Section: Living Room 77429
Rep Power: 49664 BullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
The actual name of the shoe is nike free trainer 5.0 and they are already out in select colors. Plus you can always go to nikeID and make your own colorways. I think the "megawatt" version of these he's talking about is just the all-white color with his name on the back like in the pic.

Here are the ones i saw in Champs and Finish line..but i've also seen other colors as well.
Ah ok, might have to check some out...

Ohhh, uh oh, it's FitzMagic....
BullNation4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013   #43
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 164018 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post

Like the design.
Hate the colors (Denver Broncos)
OTOH, Steel Blue and white might be nice....
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013   #44
House of Pain
Knee-jerkless

Section: 106
Rep Power: 4027 House of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respected

As Texans fans, we are lucky to have a player a player like him off and on the field.

I hope he never has a 'scandal' or any other reason to think that his actions are less than genuine. I think that would break Houston's collective heart.
House of Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013   #45
Brisco_County
Texans worthy

Rep Power: 55298 Brisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by House of Pain View Post
As Texans fans, we are lucky to have a player a player like him off and on the field.

I hope he never has a 'scandal' or any other reason to think that his actions are less than genuine. I think that would break Houston's collective heart.
At this point, he's like our own Marion Barry: If he ever got caught smoking crack, we'd still be willing to elect him mayor.
Brisco_County is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013   #46
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 164009 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013   #47
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 229176 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

--houstontexans.com
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013   #48
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 111736 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
Love JJ watt, the gym shoes not so much. Looks like an apple pie with a swoosh. But I like the dude enough that I might buy some for my boys if they asked.
Old 01-14-2014   #49
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 87466 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

http://www.chatsports.com/nfl/a/Bull...Him-10-206-658

Helping a kid that is being bullied
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014   #50
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 52230 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected

This guy's too good to be true. SMH.
TheMatrix31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014   #51
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post

Good for him.

Didn't he do this last year? Not that I'm complaining, I just feel like I read this story before.
Old 01-14-2014   #52
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 229176 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Awesome.
Old 01-14-2014   #53
Marshall 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 23645 Marshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Good for him.

Didn't he do this last year? Not that I'm complaining, I just feel like I read this story before.
It's great when a player lives up to his celebrity rather than down to it.
Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014   #54
Home team fan
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 Home team fan is a quality contributor and well respectedHome team fan is a quality contributor and well respectedHome team fan is a quality contributor and well respectedHome team fan is a quality contributor and well respectedHome team fan is a quality contributor and well respectedHome team fan is a quality contributor and well respectedHome team fan is a quality contributor and well respectedHome team fan is a quality contributor and well respectedHome team fan is a quality contributor and well respectedHome team fan is a quality contributor and well respectedHome team fan is a quality contributor and well respected

"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Good for him. "

"Didn't he do this last year? Not that I'm complaining, I just feel like I read this story before.
He does so much for kids, it's easy to mix the stories up.

Last edited by infantrycak; 01-14-2014 at 06:31 PM.
Home team fan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014   #55
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 201178 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Hopefully Mr. Watt isn't hanging with U of H coeds.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014   #56
BullNation4Life
Hall of Fame

Section: Living Room 77429
Rep Power: 49664 BullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
This guy's too good to be true. SMH.
That is because he is a good worker, not as talented as Clowney, but he works hard and has a good work ethic....

according to B. McNair...

Ohhh, uh oh, it's FitzMagic....
BullNation4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014   #57
Bert Orange
Rookie

I own exactly three jerseys. And they are battle red, steel blue and liberty white #99's!!

I hope he retires a Texan and stays in the league a long time to continue to set the right example for professional athletes everywhere.
Bert Orange is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014   #58
NastyNate
I go kerplunk

Section: Uranus
Rep Power: 50351 NastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Man, when that kid grows into his teeth, he's going to be huge.

Yes I know I'm going to hell...
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #59
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

J.J. Watt Surprises High School Graduates
Quote:
Quote:
JJ WATT JUST TOLD ME CONGRATS ON GRADUATING! Best graduation present! pic.twitter.com/H3QrwUSny3
— cali szurek (@CaliSzurek) June 7, 2014
Quote:
Just touched JJ Watt before graduating!! pic.twitter.com/Gma0yNXLYe —
hale (@HaleyChristel) June 7, 2014
Quote:
JJ snuck out to say congrats to all the graduates at Reliant Stadium this morning! pic.twitter.com/ltv1EV8DrT
— JJ Watt Updates (@JJWattUpdates) June 7, 2014

Old 4 Weeks Ago   #60
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 73223 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
He's doing it again, still. JJ Watt for Man of the Year, er, decade uh, century.Naaa, that's not enough.

What a guy!

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is online now   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read