Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 01-11-2014   #221
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 246310 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL playoffs 2013-14

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
Damn Thorn. It's only football.
I know. But I'm kind of an *******. A big one. So I hope they all die. LOL

It's a tough job being an *******, but it's something I do well.

stupid asterisks. Read a$$hole with the asterisks. LOL

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014   #222
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 329529 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

I guess Brady is too good to pick up his own fumbles.
Old 01-11-2014   #223
Vance87
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 82097 Vance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respected

Suck it, Luck.
Old 01-11-2014   #224
SW H-TOWN
All Pro

Rep Power: 2407 SW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respected

After watching these two games the more it makes me think about the 3 most important things in order to win a Super Bowl. A great QB, a great D, and a great coach.
SW H-TOWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014   #225
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 246310 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Not really sure which I hate worse, but I'm always glad to see the Dolts lose.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014   #226
hradhak
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7351 hradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respected

What's amazing to me is that this is the first time i've seen a team just demolish the Colts by running it over and over. I don't know why no one else has seen that the Colts D line is built for the pass and can't stop the run. The Texans did it once when Manning was still a Colt and has since not. The Pats don't even have a great running game but just ran it 40+ times and ate them alive.

It does help that Andrew Luck is not that accurate and looked like Schaub out there.
hradhak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014   #227
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11524 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected

Man watching the colts battle

just made me feel I wish the Texans had another crack at dem Patriots that should of been us playing right now IMO not these dolts
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014   #228
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 84986 ChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norg View Post
Man watching the colts battle

just made me feel I wish the Texans had another crack at dem Patriots that should of been us playing right now IMO not these dolts
Strongest evidence yet that Norg is not from our universe!
Old 01-11-2014   #229
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 251410 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
I guess Brady is too good to pick up his own fumbles.
You saw that, too.

I lolled.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014   #230
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 60283 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected

Please Denver or San Diego, please save us.
TheMatrix31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014   #231
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 66827 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Go Pats. Belichick is a genius. How you get to the afc championship with the team they have is just an amazing feat. Anytime someone says "yeah but injuries..." I'm going to sigh and remind them of this team

I despise the colts. So happy to see them get embarassed
Old 01-12-2014   #232
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 101315 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

So hows suck for luck working out for you now indy...
Old 01-12-2014   #233
ziggy29
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10578 ziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
Go Pats. Belichick is a genius. How you get to the afc championship with the team they have is just an amazing feat. Anytime someone says "yeah but injuries..." I'm going to sigh and remind them of this team

I despise the colts. So happy to see them get embarassed
I despise the Colts too, but there is no team I have ever despised more, in any sport, than the Brady-Belichick Patriots. (Not the Colts, not the Cowboys, not the Yankees, no one.) I wasn't too bummed to see the Colts go down in flames, but I really need a Denver win tonight (even though I don't care for the Fighting Peytons either) because the AFC championship can not be allowed to happen in Foxboro. A SD win tonight would basically hand a Super Bowl appearance to Darth Belichick, the sainted Golden Boy and the Evil Empire. I simply can not stand that team.
ziggy29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014   #234
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 63828 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
Better than your shift key, obviously.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014   #235
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Rep Power: 101315 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65 View Post
Better than your shift key, obviously.
#$%$#(#*%&%&#(@)( No it works just fine thanks !

And if you're refering to the fact that i did not upper case Indy, well then i'm sorry. I'm not writing a book.
Old 01-12-2014   #236
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 63828 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
#$%$#(#*%&%&#(@)( No it works just fine thanks !

And if you're refering to the fact that i did not upper case Indy, well then i'm sorry. I'm not writing a book.
Relax, it was a joke.

Anyway, I don't get the hate of Indy and NE. It sounds like jealousy to me, but whatever.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014   #237
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65 View Post
Relax, it was a joke.

Anyway, I don't get the hate of Indy and NE. It sounds like jealousy to me, but whatever.
haha no prob, i'm never serious.

I dont hate either, i just enjoy watching them fail haha. If that makes sense.
Old 01-12-2014   #238
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 85187 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
The guy can't do everything. He single handedly beat KC and his team put him in the same position against NE. And he failed. Which is predictable because NE is notorious for taking these one-man teams and turning them inside out.

He is the sole reason that Indy made the playoffs the last 2 years. He did not play well last night, but I cannot blame him for trying to make plays when he's literally the only thing going for his team. The defense is awful, the O-Line can't block, the RB's suck, and his only weapon is a 5'10 slot WR.

Indy needs to get him some help bad, but oh wait, they already traded their 1st round pick for a backup RB.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014   #239
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 143118 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
Why the hell did Colston do that for?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
WTF? Colston, what an idiot. LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwallaia View Post
What a stupid play by Coulston to end the game. He should have just stepped out of bounds and give. The Saints one last hope at a hail- Mary.
I've seen some boneheaded plays and have forgotten more than I care to remember, but that one HAS to be in my top 5 of all time. I mean, that was off-the-charts stupid.

If San Francisco can get revenge on the Panthers I'll be a happy camper.

After seeing New England as the winner of last night's NFL version of Iran vs Iraq, I find myself pulling for Denver in a big way. No matter who won the Indy-NE game I would be SO against them next week it isn't funny. I pull for Denver because if San Diego wins today New England is as good as in.

So unlike yesterday, where I only halfheartedly pulled for New Orleans and didn't care who won the nightcap, today I have definite hopes for the Niners and Broncos.
Old 01-12-2014   #240
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 280296 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read