Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-16-2013   #321
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 124742 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: facebook posts by Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
“@Slackavelli: @McClain_on_NFL*"Barbaric."*‪#‎WhatGoesAroundComes Around‬” it's @briancushing56*if you wanna talk, not hard you follow me

Cushing's page posted this

Whaa?
I saw that too....but I can't figure it out.
Old 10-16-2013   #322
TheIronDuke
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 90752 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected

Yeah, I've never understood why people don't realize hashtags don't work on facebook.
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013   #323
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 109602 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Arian Foster
Please make time to watch a great documentary I was part of tonight at 7PM CT on EPIX called "Schooled: The Price of College Sports." It's also available via live stream here:

http://www.epixhd.com/schooled-the-p...sports-stream/ #ChangeIsComing
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013   #324
Nitrofish
Pastafarian

Rep Power: 86216 Nitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to Nitrofish

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronDuke View Post
Yeah, I've never understood why people don't realize hashtags don't work on facebook.
I guess you have not been keeping up bro. Facebook has hashtags now.

https://www.facebook.com/help/587836257914341

"Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory lasts forever. -Shane Falco
"Listen... Do you smell something?" -Dr. Raymond Stantz
Nitrofish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013   #325
TheIronDuke
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 90752 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected

Wow, yes they do, I stand corrected.
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013   #326
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 148026 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

I didn't know that either, and I go there enough to know better...lol.
Old 12-31-2013   #327
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 109602 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

JJ Watt

4 minutes ago*

This season sucked. It's not acceptable and it won't happen again.
Old 12-31-2013   #328
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 263559 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
JJ Watt

4 minutes ago*

He said something similar after loss number 3. All we got were 10 more losses. Words are cool & everything... but really, who cares? I'm sure Matt Schaub doesn't think it's acceptable, McNair doesn't think this was acceptable, Brice McCain doesn't think this is acceptable.

Now if he posted who he believes our next HC will be..... if he's happy Wade isn't going to be our next HC... If he "hopes" we go to a 4-3, if he's looking forward to playing with JaDaveon Clowney.....

Then I'd be interested.
Old 12-31-2013   #329
Trap_Star
SiteContributor

Rep Power: 38637 Trap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
JJ Watt

4 minutes ago*

cue all the "he's going to leave for GB as soon as his free agency arrives to escape this disaster" posts.

smh.
Trap_Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013   #330
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 84789 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trap_Star View Post
cue all the "he's going to leave for GB as soon as his free agency arrives to escape this disaster" posts.

smh.
They would be re-runs by now.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013   #331
Brisco_County
Texans worthy

Rep Power: 77572 Brisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respected

He's a bit embarrassed and feels overly accountable to the fans. He's made that clear in every interview since the Seattle game.
Brisco_County is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013   #332
Wolf
100% Texan

JJ Watt

15 minutes ago*

With that being said, a new year & fresh start await. Thank you to all the fans who stuck through thick & thin. Very much appreciated.
Old 01-10-2014   #333
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 148026 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

This was posted by Watt a couple of days ago.....

Quote:
Morning jog in Paris down the Champs-Élysées with the bros.

Lol, love the Texans colors on the strip! The French were probably just out of range to be heard saying, "I HATE the American Texaauns!! (spit)"
Old 01-10-2014   #334
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 112249 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
This was posted by Watt a couple of days ago.....

Lol, love the Texans colors on the strip! The French were probably just out of range to be heard saying, "I HATE the American Texaauns!! (spit)"
hell yeah i like how he reps in in the off season....
Old 02-12-2014   #335
Showtime100
Got AJ?

I knew JJ Watt is from Wisconsin, but never thought about the hockey implications.

Another Watt entry from FB.

Quote:
JJ Watt
Just in case Patrick Kane calls from Sochi...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxI461KrnUE

What a site that would be, Watt coming your way having just dropped his gloves. Dude looks like a hockey player after putting the pads on.....lol.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read