Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 01-05-2014   #981
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 150814 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans hire Bill O'Brien as HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
Chief! Dunk it Chief!
Chief could play a mean tight end .
Old 01-05-2014   #982
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72604 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
I'm younger than both you and Texecutioner, which makes it all the more shocking that both your and his reading comprehension skills have been severely lacking over the time I've "known" either of you.

There's disagreement, and there is deliberate obfuscation with every single post. I'm sick of it, and I'm going to call it out every single time I see it. If someone acts like a "****ing piece of ****" then I'll call them what they are.

And Spartan, why do **I** need to "chill"? Because I cuss when I post? How about telling the Perpetually Disingenuous to "chill"?
So I'm perpetually disingeneous too

Gotcha
steelbtexan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014   #983
Marshall 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 38966 Marshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Some would rather lose than change. I'm officially befuddled.

Repped
And some see the difference between change for change's sake and change to improve. The jury is out, not back with a positive verdict.
Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014   #984
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72604 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall View Post
And some see the difference between change for change's sake and change to improve. The jury is out, not back with a positive verdict.
At 2-14 and 8 yrs, I think the jury verdict has been reached. It's been past time for change. The new regime cant do worse. The Texans are the worst team in the league.

Apparently the only time BoB will change HC's is when his team is 2-14 staring at the 1st pick in the draft.
Old 01-05-2014   #985
Marshall 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 38966 Marshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Nope some people just like to converse without every other word being a curse word. Or disagreeing with someone without going to the ****ing piece of **** card.

How old are you?
Those obsessed with cursing are usually linguistically and verbally challenged. Most respectable folk grow out of this phase shortly after Junior High.
Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014   #986
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 54251 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
At 2-14 and 8 yrs, I think the jury verdict has been reached. It's been past time for change. The new regime cant do worse. The Texans are the worst team in the league.

Apparently the only time BoB will change HC's is when his team is 2-14 staring at the 1st pick in the draft.
We're not judging on whether it's time for change. That time has long come. OBVIOUSLY. That's CLEARLY not what is being questioned. That's DEFINITELY not what the jury is out about. hat's being questioned is anointing savior status to a guy who needs to prove it. I'm not the type to get excited about things like coaching, GM hires and draft picks until they give me reason to.

Clearly with this post I've quoted, yes, you ARE disingenuous too. Again, I find it bizarre that you're 51 years old and can't comprehend what people's points are on this. Someone who's, you know, established in life and has a wife and kids and all that shouldn't struggle to understand something to such an unfathomable degree.
TheMatrix31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014   #987
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
We're not judging on whether it's time for change. That time has long come. OBVIOUSLY. That's CLEARLY not what is being questioned. That's DEFINITELY not what the jury is out about. hat's being questioned is anointing savior status to a guy who needs to prove it. I'm not the type to get excited about things like coaching, GM hires and draft picks until they give me reason to.

Clearly with this post I've quoted, yes, you ARE disingenuous too. Again, I find it bizarre that you're 51 years old and can't comprehend what people's points are on this. Someone who's, you know, established in life and has a wife and kids and all that shouldn't struggle to understand something to such an unfathomable degree.
Lets just say we will never understand each other. (Thank God) Yes, I'm excited about the new HC. I also agee with you the jury is and should be still out on BO'B. The proof is in the pudding. I'm certianly not anoiting anybody as a savior, except Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior.

My 2-14 BoB firing HC's stands, because that seems to be a trend. Point out how I'm being disingeneous IYO. Please do it without a bunch of cursing/childish name calling.

I'm comprehending things you're saying quite well. We just disagee and probaby always will, see how easy that is to comprehend.
Old 01-05-2014   #988
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 77871 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Man if you can't get excited about wholesale changes like what's happening now then I guess one such as yourself should continue to wallow in your hate and misery.

I bet you're a real hoot around the christmas tree.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014   #989
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 150814 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
Man if you can't get excited about wholesale changes like what's happening now then I guess one such as yourself should continue to wallow in your hate and misery.

That's a dude who would critique a b#$@w job .
Old 01-05-2014   #990
Pollardized
Division Champ

Rep Power: 62290 Pollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
That's a dude who would critique a b#$@w job .
I imagine it goes like this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix31
That is not the way I like it. Use your tongue. Use your *********G tongue! Damn it more suction! Use your *********G hand! Am I gonna have to B**W myself? What is wrong with you? You are a stupid idiot.
Pollardized is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014   #991
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 21402 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re:

Quote:
Oh I get it. He's allowed to say stupid **** time and time again but when I refute his idiocy I'm a creepy stalker obsessive type. Oh okay bro. Nice narrative. Tell it again.
You're an obsessed stalker bro. That stuff was elementary. Just let it go. I'm worried about your blood pressure.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014   #992
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 54251 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re:

What was elementary? Their stupid narrative about me that's been going on for years now?

Steel, you're disingenuous because you think me wanting to pump the brakes a bit and reminding people to wait until success happens on the field before we assess this hire as a success means I never wanted change and I'm a "Kubiak Sunshiner" or some other stupidity along the same lines. And not only do you think that, you incessantly and intentionally obfuscate it. Well, either you're being deliberate in being disingenuous or you can't comprehend. Since you're saying you comprehend me fully, I guess that leaves being intentionally disingenuous as the only explanation.

I'm excited about a new coach. Been wanting one for a long while. Wholesale changes are great and necessary after continual failure.

I'll be super excited about Bill O'Brien if he lives up to billing though. That's that. I'll wait to see it all play out before anointing because I temper my expectations. Hell, if you see my post in the "can we do what KC did?" thread, I'm not even tempering my expectations all that much. I fully think we can make it back to the playoffs next year. Feels better when expectations are succeeded though. You'd think Houston sports fans would learn to do the same, given their run of awful luck. Guess not.
Old 01-05-2014   #993
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pollardized View Post
Lets learn from Donald how it should go .

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WUgl4u9...%3DWUgl4u9F9SQ
Old 01-05-2014   #994
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post

Nice Christmas tree reference
Old 01-05-2014   #995
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Funny stuff

Repped
Old 01-05-2014   #996
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Hey, I may criticize how dumb people on sports message boards are but I'll never criticize a BJ, lol.
Old 01-05-2014   #997
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Quote:
Hey, I may criticize how dumb people on sports message boards are but I'll never criticize a BJ, lol.
Well now .... that we can all agree on .
Old 01-05-2014   #998
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 91487 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected

Boy did this thread get craaaaaaaazzzyyy. Lol!

Matrix. Calm down and pop open a beer. I would totally buy you a round after that. The Texans have nowhere to go but up!!
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014   #999
powda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 89407 powda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
Well now .... that we can all agree on .
Until she bites u!
Old 01-05-2014   #1000
FirstTexansFan
The Unknown Fan

Rep Power: 27501 FirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to FirstTexansFan

Quote:
You owe me a new computer monitor arse! I spit my diet Coke on the screen! LOL

Of course MSR!
Dread-Head's #1 Fan, Because He Hates The Cowboys As Much As Me!
FirstTexansFan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read