Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12-07-2013   #1
Calface4
inthisforlife

Rep Power: 0 Calface4 is a quality contributor and well respectedCalface4 is a quality contributor and well respectedCalface4 is a quality contributor and well respectedCalface4 is a quality contributor and well respectedCalface4 is a quality contributor and well respectedCalface4 is a quality contributor and well respectedCalface4 is a quality contributor and well respectedCalface4 is a quality contributor and well respectedCalface4 is a quality contributor and well respectedCalface4 is a quality contributor and well respectedCalface4 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Authentic Autographed Full Size Helmet- 18 Signatures

The item pictured is a full sized replica Texans blue helmet that has several autographs (18 to be exact). The list of players that have signed the helmet are as follows:
1. J.J. Watt (Pro bowl)
2. Arian Foster (Pro bowl)
3. Mario Williams (Pro bowl)
4. Brian Cushing (Pro bowl)
5. Owen Daniels (Pro bowl)
6. Daniel Manning
7. Jonathon Joseph (Pro bowl)
8. Chris Meyers (Pro bowl)
9. Antonio Smith (Pro bowl)
10. Brooks Reed
11. Matt Schaub (Pro bowl)
12. Randy Bullock
13. Shane Lechler (Pro bowl)
14. Jon Weeks
15. Case Keenum
16. Ben Jones
17. Stephen McGee
18. Andrew Shapiro

This helmet is dear to my heart but I have started to become bored of it and want to start collecting autographs on some other Texans collectible item. I'm willing to sell the helmet but I don't think I am willing to sell it for under $800 dollars.

Please PM me for any offers or questions. Also, pass the word along if you know someone that may be interested in the helmet. You can also reach me at my email: callumhevle@gmail.com

http://s21.postimg.org/611gv9wl3/GOPR0011.jpg
http://s27.postimg.org/jz4zpek6r/GOPR0014.jpg
http://s28.postimg.org/r4fabmxml/GOPR0015.jpg
http://s14.postimg.org/wfz7o8vpd/GOPR0023.jpg
http://s22.postimg.org/lnauwrxgx/GOPR0025.jpg
Calface4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013   #2
Trap_Star
SiteContributor

Rep Power: 40233 Trap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Authentic Autographed Full Size Helmet- 18 Signatures

Is that certified by any company?
Trap_Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013   #3
Calface4
inthisforlife

Rep Power: 0 Calface4 is a quality contributor and well respectedCalface4 is a quality contributor and well respectedCalface4 is a quality contributor and well respectedCalface4 is a quality contributor and well respectedCalface4 is a quality contributor and well respectedCalface4 is a quality contributor and well respectedCalface4 is a quality contributor and well respectedCalface4 is a quality contributor and well respectedCalface4 is a quality contributor and well respectedCalface4 is a quality contributor and well respectedCalface4 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trap_Star View Post
Is that certified by any company?
It is not certified by any company. All autographs were received at Community Player of the Month Signings, Academy signings, a Capital One signing, a Best Buy signing, and training camp. I looked up the price of getting all the autographs certified and it ran upwards of $100. I'm currently debating if I want to pay the money to get it certified when I'm not even sure if I'm willing to sell the helmet in the first place. If I decide to keep it I certainly don't want to pay to have it certified considering I watched every player sign it...

I am willing to certify the signatures If I find someone that is 100% willing to buy for a good price after certification.
Old 12-11-2013   #4
LEATHERHEAD
Veteran

Section: 123 C
Rep Power: 1017 LEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respected

how much?Sir Santa is looking for Mrs.Claus....hohohohohoho
LEATHERHEAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013   #5
Calface4
inthisforlife

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEATHERHEAD View Post
how much?Sir Santa is looking for Mrs.Claus....hohohohohoho
I'd like to get 800 for it.
Old 12-17-2013   #6
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 109227 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calface4 View Post
I'd like to get 800 for it.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013   #7
Trap_Star
SiteContributor

Rep Power: 40233 Trap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
lol...."yeah that's not gonna happen. I can offer $20"
Trap_Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 12-28-2013   #8
kingtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 64484 kingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
1. J.J. Watt (Pro bowl)
2. Arian Foster (Pro bowl)
3. Mario Williams (Pro bowl)
4. Brian Cushing (Pro bowl)
5. Owen Daniels (Pro bowl)
6. Daniel Manning
7. Jonathon Joseph (Pro bowl)
8. Chris Meyers (Pro bowl)
9. Antonio Smith (Pro bowl)
10. Brooks Reed
11. Matt Schaub (Pro bowl)
12. Randy Bullock
13. Shane Lechler (Pro bowl)
14. Jon Weeks
15. Case Keenum
16. Ben Jones
17. Stephen McGee
18. Andrew Shapiro
11, 12, 14, 16, 17, and 18 killed the value of the helmet.

If it were just the other signatures you might be looking at a couple hundred.
kingtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013   #9
Marshall 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 87983 Marshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingtexan View Post
11, 12, 14, 16, 17, and 18 killed the value of the helmet.

If it were just the other signatures you might be looking at a couple hundred.
I wouldn't let those signature distract me from going for it. It's a very nice collection in my opinion.
Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013   #10
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69511 2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall View Post
I wouldn't let those signature distract me from going for it. It's a very nice collection in my opinion.
I don't think anyone is going to pay 800.00 with crappy players on the helmet, someone may still buy it but the value is crushed by those signatures
2012Champs is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read