Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-25-2013   #21
bOODRO87
Time Consumer

Rep Power: 13608 bOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Watt may opt for plastic surgery for gashed nose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
Lol, nice try at the kick save.

"I know, why don't I post something completely off the charts stupid. Then watch me laugh as my fellow posters see how utterly stupid it is. The suckers."

Merry Christmas dude.
You older folks are TERRIBLE at picking up sarcasm. Nose cut, season-missing surgery.. Come on!
bOODRO87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013   #22
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 106329 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by bOODRO87 View Post
You older folks are TERRIBLE at picking up sarcasm. Nose cut, season-missing surgery.. Come on!
Uh-huh. That's what it is, has to be.

Somebody got too much free time in their Christmas stocking this year.
Old 12-25-2013   #23
bOODRO87
Time Consumer

Rep Power: 13608 bOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Uh-huh. That's what it is, has to be.

Somebody got too much free time in their Christmas stocking this year.
Wow. You might very well be serious. Sure, man. I honestly thought we wouldn't have JJ the entire season because of a nose cut. You got me.

If you are joking, I commend you.
bOODRO87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013   #24
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69328 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by since02 View Post
it just sucks that JJ will be a packer in a couple years....
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013   #25
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 106329 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by bOODRO87 View Post
Wow. You might very well be serious. Sure, man. I honestly thought we wouldn't have JJ the entire season because of a nose cut. You got me.

If you are joking, I commend you.
The deal is I don't know you from Adam on this board. For all I know you could dumbest sumbitch here or the smartest. So when you post something like that without an emoticon indicating you are kidding I have nothing to fall back on to indicate you are kidding.

While I might have seen your board name before, I still have no real reference. A stranger posting what you posted, well, I'm not a mind reader, especially when I'm having to read your mind by way of type on a message board. Cool?
Old 12-25-2013   #26
2slik4u
All Pro

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 11791 2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected

He should get a nice pair of "cans" while he's under the knife. I mean c'mon...who doesn't like boobs?

A wise man once said:

"Boobs are like pizza...even when they're bad they're still pretty good."
Old 12-25-2013   #27
2slik4u
All Pro

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 11791 2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2slik4u View Post
He should get a nice pair of "cans" while he's under the knife. I mean c'mon...who doesn't like boobs?

A wise man once said:

"Boobs are like pizza...even when they're bad they're still pretty good."
Don't hold that post ^^^ against me. I've been drinking craft beer, reisling, Cabernet, and makers mark since 11:30am. Everything sounds funny to me at this point.
Old 12-25-2013   #28
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2slik4u View Post
Don't hold that post ^^^ against me. I've been drinking craft beer, reisling, Cabernet, and makers mark since 11:30am. Everything sounds funny to me at this point.
I thought it was funny..lol.
Old 12-25-2013   #29
Goatcheese
Nightmare Over

Rep Power: 97647 Goatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Lol, nice try at the kick save.

"I know, why don't I post something completely off the charts stupid. Then watch me laugh as my fellow posters see how utterly stupid it is. The suckers."

Merry Christmas dude.
NSFW
http://anongallery.org/img/6957/hey-...es-on-them.jpg

“Every man takes the limits of his own field of vision for the limits of the world.” -Arthur Schopenhauer
Goatcheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013   #30
Trap_Star
SiteContributor

Rep Power: 35118 Trap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respected

i just hope JJ doesn't get carried away with that **** and come out of that operating room looking like Big Ang...

*shivers*
Trap_Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013   #31
Seegara
Veteran

Rep Power: 4545 Seegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagotexan2 View Post
Maybe the surgeon can give this team a heart transplant too.
A gut transplant wouldn't hurt either.
Seegara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013   #32
JPPT1974
July 4th!

Rep Power: 864 JPPT1974 is a quality contributor and well respectedJPPT1974 is a quality contributor and well respectedJPPT1974 is a quality contributor and well respectedJPPT1974 is a quality contributor and well respectedJPPT1974 is a quality contributor and well respectedJPPT1974 is a quality contributor and well respectedJPPT1974 is a quality contributor and well respectedJPPT1974 is a quality contributor and well respectedJPPT1974 is a quality contributor and well respectedJPPT1974 is a quality contributor and well respectedJPPT1974 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Watt may opt for plastic surgery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
JJ Watt in 5 years...

That is what plastic surgery will do to you in the long run.
Old 12-26-2013   #33
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 73223 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected

Enough already.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013   #34
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 32275 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
Enough already.
Repped
Old 12-26-2013   #35
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11489 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected

next year is his last year ..????? has it been 4 years already nooo ..?????

anywho tho I could see a situation were we don't resign him only if we stay a 3-4 tho cuz in a 3-4 u usually pay your Lber COre the most money and that does not leave a lot of room for the Dline

the problem is we don't have good or star linebackers here but that does not mean we will get some in these next 2 years
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013   #36
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15515 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected

Mom knows best
Old 12-27-2013   #37
cuppacoffee
Resident Grouch

Rep Power: 40925 cuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Watt may opt for plastic surgery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
JJ Watt in 5 years...

playoffs

Dog the bounty hunter is gonna hunt you down.

Old 12-27-2013   #38
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 103457 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Out for 2014........

Who'd a thunk plastic surgery on the bridge of his nose would take a year and a half from which to recover. ~
Recovering w Derek Rose hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read