Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 12-12-2013   #81
SCOTTexans
All Pro

Rep Power: 3792 SCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respected

I Tied my playoff game but had a better record so I advanced... then 2 days late Bell get stat corrected -1 point and I lose 102 - 103. Knocked out of the playoffs...
SCOTTexans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013   #82
powda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 102920 powda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fantasy football whiner line

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCOTTexans View Post
I Tied my playoff game but had a better record so I advanced... then 2 days late Bell get stat corrected -1 point and I lose 102 - 103. Knocked out of the playoffs...
Sorry man...and sorry to call it in the other thread. My first year in ff playoffs I had won. Overnight there was a 6 point stat correction. Season over. I know how it feels.
Old 12-15-2013   #83
Heath Shuler
worst 2 1st

Section: 521
Rep Power: 67743 Heath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm going against Jamal Charles in one of my leagues (as I type this he has over 50 points)

The Highwaymen
Heath Shuler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013   #84
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 80379 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heath Shuler View Post
I'm going against Jamal Charles in one of my leagues (as I type this he has over 50 points)
I don't know how much he ended up with thank god the guy who had Charles was not in the playoffs. I'm advancing based on my opponents team pooping the bed. Vereen, Moreno, Michael Floyd and Fleener, poor guy.
Old 12-16-2013   #85
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 75432 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

My #1 seed team losing in 2nd round of the playoffs...

Lost RG3 and Gronk this past week.

Played Titans D (-2) over Colts D (17)
Played Vereen (3.6) over Stacy (20)
Played Flacco over Fitzpatrick (30.3), Cousins (21.2), and Flynn (25.7)
Left Crabtree (13) on bench.

Joe Flacco: TBD
Calvin Johnson: TBD
Reggie Bush: TBD
Matt Forte: 13.6
Shane Vereen: 3.6
Harry Douglas: 6.2
Julius Thomas: 6.9
Titans: D -2
Crosby: 9

I am losing 37.3 to 103.54. Need 67 points from Flacco, Bush and Calvin tonight to win...
Blake is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013   #86
SCOTTexans
All Pro

Rep Power: 3792 SCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respected

Well at least im in the superbowl on my only Non-Pay league....
SCOTTexans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013   #87
TexansFTW
All Pro

Rep Power: 31116 TexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respected

Whiner Line eh?

F yourself Jordan Cameron you sack of sheet. I'm in a super deep league and I roster 1 TE all season. How you gonna get concussed on a day NOT playing football bro??

Matt Ryan, I absolutely hate you. I've rostered 1 QB all season and rolled your sorry ass out there every week getting me 6 points a week.

Garrett Hartley bro. You sack of S. You shank a 26 yard field goal and cost ME a point?

Somehow after all this I still made it to the Super Bowl, mainly because of Antonio Brown, DeMarco Murray and Jamall Charles.

This week, Super Bowl week, I'm completely revamping the sorry ass roster that's got me this far.

J Cam - benched w/ concussion. Starting Zach Miller based on this ridiculous stat I found that better hold true...

http://www.sbnation.com/fantasy/2013...n-vernon-davis

Starting Jay Cutler, who Marc Trestman just said he might bench if the Packers and Lions lose because he's got a great matchup against Philly.

Starting that drunk Polish kicker in Oakland whose team generally scores like 10 points max. Goodness, freaking, gracious.

Last edited by TexansFTW; 12-20-2013 at 09:49 AM.
TexansFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013   #88
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 80379 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFTW View Post
Whiner Line eh?

F yourself Jordan Cameron you sack of sheet. I'm in a super deep league and I roster 1 TE all season. How you gonna get concussed on a day NOT playing football bro??

Matt Ryan, I absolutely hate you. I've rostered 1 QB all season and rolled your sorry ass out there every week getting me 6 points a week.

Garrett Hartley bro. You sack of S. You shank a 26 yard field goal and cost ME a point?

Somehow after all this I still made it to the Super Bowl, mainly because of Antonio Brown, DeMarco Murray and Jamall Charles.

This week, Super Bowl week, I'm completely revamping the sorry ass roster that's got me this far.

J Cam - benched w/ concussion. Starting Zach Miller based on this ridiculous stat I found that better hold true...

http://www.sbnation.com/fantasy/2013...n-vernon-davis

Starting Jay Cutler, who Marc Trestman just said he might bench if the Packers and Lions lose because he's got a great matchup against Philly.

Starting that drunk Polish kicker in Oakland whose team generally scores like 10 points max. Goodness, freaking, gracious.
Yeah but you're in the championship game in your league right?
Old 12-23-2013   #89
TexansFTW
All Pro

Rep Power: 31116 TexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
Yeah but you're in the championship game in your league right?
yeah, and everything I whined about held true and I'm gonna lose the ship unless Roddy White gets me 26 points, which I don't see happening @SF.
Old 12-23-2013   #90
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 91029 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected

With this lineup in a 10 team league I'm playing for 5th place in the consolation bracket due to some bad luck early in the year and a horrific schedule.

QB - T. Brady
HB - L. McCoy
HB - G. Bernard
WR - A. Jeffery
WR - T. Hilton
TE - J. Graham
FLEX - D. Brown
DEF - CAR
K - M. Prater

I'm killing everybody but can't finish higher than 5th. Finished second in the league in points but first in points against. Literally every big day that anyone had this year happened against me. SMH
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013   #91
TexansFTW
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFTW View Post
yeah, and everything I whined about held true and I'm gonna lose the ship unless Roddy White gets me 26 points, which I don't see happening @SF.
34 points from my hero. i love you roddy.
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #92
Heath Shuler
worst 2 1st

Rep Power: 67743 Heath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respected

Gostkowski scores 21 points and I lose by 1.6 Sometimes I just ****ing hate fantasy football. Oh, and I scored the most points I have scored all year in this league.

and while I'm at it; thanks Lions and your sucky ass kicker for getting me my first strike in 2 elimination pools (and screwing my 5 team moneyline parlay).

The Highwaymen
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #93
TheIronDuke
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 90752 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heath Shuler View Post
Gostkowski scores 21 points and I lose by 1.6 Sometimes I just ****ing hate fantasy football. Oh, and I scored the most points I have scored all year in this league.

and while I'm at it; thanks Lions and your sucky ass kicker for getting me my first strike in 2 elimination pools (and screwing my 5 team moneyline parlay).
I was destroying my opponent this week and he only had Gostkowski and Ridley to go. Yeah, I lost.

Special shout out to Montee Ball who is the biggest waste of a first rounder I could've had picking at #12 and Michael Floyd who got one freaking target. Couldn't have lost without you guys.
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #94
Heath Shuler
worst 2 1st

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronDuke View Post
I was destroying my opponent this week and he only had Gostkowski and Ridley to go. Yeah, I lost.

Special shout out to Montee Ball who is the biggest waste of a first rounder I could've had picking at #12 and Michael Floyd who got one freaking target. Couldn't have lost without you guys.
Yep, I hear ya. Exact same boat; the other guy had Gostkowski and Vereen, I had a big lead and lost by less that 2 points. I started V Cruz and he did diddly squat.

The Highwaymen
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #95
TheIronDuke
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 90752 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected

Lost by .44 points to the league leader. Had Fred Jackson riding pine with 12 points while my 2 RB's (Ball and Sankey) combined for a staggering 3.5. Fantasy football is a cruel mistress.
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago   #96
NCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69963 NCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Sat Vereen

Not overly concerned cause I had Ivory in (I believed!) and the team is stacked, but still a bit frustrating in a money league.

Reminded me of why you don't prod the bear.
NCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago   #97
b0ng
Ooops

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCTexan View Post
Sat Vereen

Not overly concerned cause I had Ivory in (I believed!) and the team is stacked, but still a bit frustrating in a money league.
Ditched Eli and dusted off my Tom Brady.

Oh wait, this is the whiner line, where is the winner line thread at?
Old 1 Week Ago   #98
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 144801 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronDuke View Post
Lost by .44 points to the league leader. Had Fred Jackson riding pine with 12 points while my 2 RB's (Ball and Sankey) combined for a staggering 3.5. Fantasy football is a cruel mistress.
I had Marshawn Lynch and Frank Gore helping me drop from 2nd to 7th and losing by 3 points. I needed all of 6 points by Gore Monday.
Old 1 Week Ago   #99
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 126039 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected

I left Shane Vereen and Chris Ivory on the goddamn bench. ****.

Might still win tonight. I have Antonio Brown and LeVeon Bell left to play, he's got Heath Miller. He leads by 12 points, standard scoring. Here's to the Texans winning... in a shootout.
htownfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago   #100
playa465
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 18583 playa465 is a quality contributor and well respectedplaya465 is a quality contributor and well respectedplaya465 is a quality contributor and well respectedplaya465 is a quality contributor and well respectedplaya465 is a quality contributor and well respectedplaya465 is a quality contributor and well respectedplaya465 is a quality contributor and well respectedplaya465 is a quality contributor and well respectedplaya465 is a quality contributor and well respectedplaya465 is a quality contributor and well respectedplaya465 is a quality contributor and well respected

I put Ahmad Bradshaw on the bench in favor of Ben Tate , still winning at the moment. I have AF and Kendrick Lewis left and opponent has Steeler's DEF, Garrett Graham and Antwon Blake.
playa465 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read