Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12-17-2013   #461
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 101315 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans @ Indianapolis Colts. 12/15. Noon. CBS. **Official Gameday Thread*

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Well in that play he left the pocket early and dumb. That's why I am not putting it on the coaching.
Yes he did, but lately what we have been seeing is a guy trying not to leave the pocket. And it has been hurting him.
Old 12-18-2013   #462
Nitrofish
Pastafarian

Rep Power: 72899 Nitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to Nitrofish
Default Re: Houston Texans @ Indianapolis Colts. 12/15. Noon. CBS. **Official Gameday Thread*

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65 View Post
Kubiak did not want Keenum making Schaub look bad, so he coached him poorly/put him in a position to fail.

Duh.
Please tell me you are trolling?

"Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory lasts forever. -Shane Falco
"Listen... Do you smell something?" -Dr. Raymond Stantz
Nitrofish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013   #463
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 63828 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrofish View Post
Please tell me you are trolling?
Hardcore.

I have been on the "Keenum is not/will never be an NFL starting-caliber QB" wagon since last training camp. Now, once they put him in, I wished I was wrong. But it does not look like I was.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013   #464
Marshall 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 51147 Marshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
True. At the same time, even if you get the OL fixed, you aren't going all the way unless you have the QB.

We've seen teams with great QB's succeed despite poor OL play. We've seen teams with great OL's succeed despite poor QB play, but the ceiling is always lower. Quarterback is, by far, the most important position for every franchise. OL or not, we have to find that guy or it's all for naught.
But what if there are no Great QBs in the draft? Do you spend 1-1 on a QB which is about the same as the next 8 QBs when you can probably get a similar QB with pick 33? I know there are two schools of thought on Teddy's ceiling, but I haven't heard anybody say he makes it to the elite level like last year and next year.
Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read