Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12-15-2013   #321
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 123160 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans @ Indianapolis Colts. 12/15. Noon. CBS. **Official Gameday Thread*

Get your **** together Boger.

Also Yates got some short shrift here. He can't be any worse than Keenum right now.
htownfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013   #322
gwallaia

Rep Power: 79490 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans @ Indianapolis Colts. 12/15. Noon. CBS. **Official Gameday Thread*

Great restraint shown by Watt there.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013   #323
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 101211 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected

punk ass cherilous!!!!!!
Old 12-15-2013   #324
Naiirb
All Pro

Rep Power: 2725 Naiirb is a quality contributor and well respectedNaiirb is a quality contributor and well respectedNaiirb is a quality contributor and well respectedNaiirb is a quality contributor and well respectedNaiirb is a quality contributor and well respectedNaiirb is a quality contributor and well respectedNaiirb is a quality contributor and well respectedNaiirb is a quality contributor and well respectedNaiirb is a quality contributor and well respectedNaiirb is a quality contributor and well respectedNaiirb is a quality contributor and well respected

Pretty cheap move by Cherilus to throw gut punches there
Naiirb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013   #325
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 101211 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownfan32 View Post
Get your **** together Boger.

Also Yates got some short shrift here. He can't be any worse than Keenum right now.
hes inactive
Old 12-15-2013   #326
houstonspartan
Hall of Fame

Section: 324, row N, seats 3 and 4
Rep Power: 29607 houstonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyNate View Post
I was talking more about his own mortality. I didn't like him as the Texans coach but I didn't wish death on him. Forget TIA, he'd go full aneurysm today.
Yeah, I knew what you meant. Agree that his health should be the most important thing. He's a healthy dude that will be fine.

But as a coach, he created a culture that turned into a train wreck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
houstonspartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013   #327
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 123160 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected

You know what the sad thing is? Schaub would have us marching down the field in no time. The only problem is that we'd be settling for FGs.
Old 12-15-2013   #328
Nitrofish
Pastafarian

Rep Power: 86216 Nitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to Nitrofish

Quote:
Originally Posted by houstonspartan View Post
Yep. Agree 100 percent. From a big picture view, firing Kubiak in-season was necessary for long-term planning.

What a total load of crap. It was classless, and did nothing to further the Texans future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by houstonspartan View Post
Lol. Except...he created the culture that led to this mess.

Man is it ever the players fault? Are you really saying that there is no room to blame inflated egos and poor effort on the players? Give me a break.

"Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory lasts forever. -Shane Falco
"Listen... Do you smell something?" -Dr. Raymond Stantz
Nitrofish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013   #329
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 138918 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
So, you think the coach is telling the QBs to throw a covered Andre stop route?

It's just bad QB play. A coach doesn't make it to the NFL level by encouraging his QB not to read through his progressions.
I think the route tree is designed to have that pattern be the designed outlet. It's not that I don't understand why guys would want to throw to a hall of famer when in doubt. I do. I think the design of the offense is contributing to the failure.

It defies logic to see the exact same pick by three different QBs in the same season without some major design flaws.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Old 12-15-2013   #330
mussop
Hall of Fame

And whats up witht the announcer? Trying to punch the ball out? He's on offense.....
Old 12-15-2013   #331
Uncle Rico
Pro BS'er

Section: Nose Bleeds
Rep Power: 21559 Uncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respected

Is Tate done? Havent seen him in there.
Old 12-15-2013   #332
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Karim looks pretty okay. Why wasn't he running before?
Old 12-15-2013   #333
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 356973 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
So, you think the coach is telling the QBs to throw a covered Andre stop route?

It's just bad QB play. A coach doesn't make it to the NFL level by encouraging his QB not to read through his progressions.
Exactly. Especially when 1 of the QBs hasn't had it as a tendency for years and then this year comes up with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtran04 View Post
Dre is SLOW now. He only runs slants, curls, and in routes. He can't run a fly route past anybody so CBs are squatting on him now.
BS. AJ has run past people plenty of times this year. Look at his long receptions early on with Keenum.
Old 12-15-2013   #334
hradhak
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7351 hradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respected

We need a complete offensive overhaul scheme wise. Our dink and dunk is grossly ineffective.
hradhak is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013   #335
Uncle Rico
Pro BS'er

Section: Nose Bleeds
Rep Power: 21559 Uncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respected

stupid bubble screens are the bane of my existence.
Old 12-15-2013   #336
mussop
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrofish View Post
What a total load of crap. It was classless, and did nothing to further the Texans future.

Man is it ever the players fault? Are you really saying that there is no room to blame inflated egos and poor effort on the players? Give me a break.
How was it classless? Give me a break.
Old 12-15-2013   #337
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 67501 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by disaacks3 View Post
I think the route tree is designed to have that pattern be the designed outlet. It's not that I don't understand why guys would want to throw to a hall of famer when in doubt. I do. I think the design of the offense is contributing to the failure.

Our defies logic to see the exact same pick by three different QBs in the same season without some major design flaws.

Every quarterback throws that pick at some point, this is not something that is uncommon.

I don't agree with your overall point. My opinion is that Schaub and Keenum are just playing poorly, or are not good. I'm leaning toward not good.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013   #338
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69511 2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by disaacks3 View Post
Yep, it's just a happy coincidence. Keep reading and learn something.

So coaches teaching QBs to throw into double+ coverage and force the balls to Dre? Looks like we have a very special fan on our hands
2012Champs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013   #339
Dishman
Miss Ya Blue

Rep Power: 10496 Dishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
And whats up witht the announcer? Trying to punch the ball out? He's on offense.....
That was messed up.
Dishman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013   #340
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Every quarterback throws that pick at some point, this is not something that is uncommon.

I don't agree with your overall point. My opinion is that Schaub and Keenum are just playing poorly, or are not good. I'm leaning toward not good.
Keenum is just not good. I think he got caught with a case of beginner's luck and that wore out pretty damn quick. He has no clutch gene and seemingly can't put together a decent drive.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read