Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-15-2013   #11
Nitrofish
Humanoid

Rep Power: 53129 Nitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans @ Indianapolis Colts. 12/15. Noon. CBS. **Official Gameday Thread*

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream_team View Post
The most pissed off Texan should be TJ Yates. He gets to play one half of football and inherited a big deficit. And that's the only chance he gets? In the mean time, Case gets opportunity after opportunity to prove he can start in this league. I don't get it?
Same thing I was thinking. Especially after Yates was the hero winning that game against the Bengals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by houstonspartan View Post
This team has no soul.

We didn't rally when the coach had a stroke.

We didn't rally to salvage the team's reputation after a long losing streak.

We are not rallying for respect after we fired our coach. (A coach that they supposedly loved).

No one is rallying to save their jobs next year.

No soul.

Clean house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just like many of the fans.

"I always said I wanted to play for one team, and to be able to play for the Houston Texans for the rest of my career, it's a tremendous honor." -Andre Johnson
Nitrofish is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read