Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 12-10-2013   #141
Texian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 22354 Texian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
Again, completely different systems.
Not as different as Bridgewater fans want/wish it were.
Texian is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013   #142
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 54460 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texian View Post
I don't agree but don't feel like having another pointless argument with you over it, so agree to disagree.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013   #143
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 65204 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Again, completely different systems.
No point trying bro. He's either trolling or just doesn't get it so don't waste your time.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013   #144
TexansFTW
All Pro

Rep Power: 27943 TexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respected

Teddy B is the truth. Everyone is going to see it. He definitely needs to mass up a little bit, but I love this dude's game.

Maybe Mario Williams was the best pick in 2006, but we never won a single playoff game with him on the team (2011 didn't count cause he was on IR).

I don't want a 4 year D-Line rental while we try to figure out the QB situation.

I want Teddy B now and never being in the situation where we can draft a #1 QB in the draft for another 10+ years.
TexansFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013   #145
bhsman
All Pro

Rep Power: 10032 bhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Meh, I'm a Clowney fan and even I'd admit the analogy is a stretch. Geno played a spread system that rarely ran the ball, so he accumulated passing yards, whereas Bridgewater uses more of a pro system. That's not a knock on Geno, as Teddy was also the centerpiece of his respective offense, just that Bridgewater's accomplishments are pretty praiseworthy as a result.
bhsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013   #146
Texian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 22354 Texian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I don't agree but don't feel like having another pointless argument with you over it, so agree to disagree.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
No point trying bro. He's either trolling or just doesn't get it so don't waste your time.
Check out the number rushing attempts vs passing attempts for West Virgina and Louisville for Geno and Teddy's respective careers. You'll find they're pretty darn close. It's a whole lot closer than Bridgewater fans want or wish it to be. THEY'RE VERY SIMILAR
Old 12-11-2013   #147
TexansFTW
All Pro

Rep Power: 27943 TexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Check out the number rushing attempts vs passing attempts for West Virgina and Louisville for Geno and Teddy's respective careers. You'll find they're pretty darn close. It's a whole lot closer than Bridgewater fans want or wish it to be. THEY'RE VERY SIMILAR
I'm not seeing it at all.

Teddy B throws over 100 times less in their last 2 years in college.

What WV ran and what Louisville ran look absolutely nothing alike.

WV was a gimmicky, high powered offense where a WR rushed the ball for over 600 yards. Geno Smith was much closer to Texas Tech offense than he is Louisville offense.

As for their rushes, if you use that argument you might as well say that Teddy B rushes a similar amount of times to any pocket QB, the only comparison I see between Teddy B and Geno is they are both black QBs.

Teddy extends plays with his feet while still looking downfield for his playmakers which I love, a lot like Ben Ro (minus taking the big hits every play). If you are going to compare Teddy to any quarterback who has a question mark next to what they will do in the NFL ranks it's Blake Bortles, which you've come out and said you love.

Also, don't fall in love with that semi-rushing ability of Bortles. That 4.9 speed and RG3 size will lead to a lot of missed games if he doesn't give that up quick.
Old 12-11-2013   #148
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 153118 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
College stats mean little, in and of themselves. In my mind. What I want to know, is he better on his last day than he was on his first day.

Johnny Manziel. I love watching the kid play. But... he's the same guy who started his first game. He isn't any better now than he was then. Not in the way he approaches the game, not in the way he commands his offense, not in the way he breaks down a defense.

All of these kids have talent. What they do with it is what separates an NFL starter from a career back up.
Old 12-11-2013   #149
Texian
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Johnny Manziel. I love watching the kid play. But... he's the same guy who started his first game. He isn't any better now than he was then. Not in the way he approaches the game, not in the way he commands his offense, not in the way he breaks down a defense.

All of these kids have talent. What they do with it is what separates an NFL starter from a career back up.
Texas A&M UniversityVerified account ‏@TAMU

RT @aggiefootball: Take a look at Johnny Manziel's passing improvements since his Heisman winning campaign #12thman pic.twitter.com/7JKpOOepyA

https://twitter.com/TAMU/status/409842438229204992
Old 12-11-2013   #150
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 54416 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

I think (And have thought pretty much all along) that Bridgewater was the man since about bowl season earlier this year (2013). I think he's the guy that goes #1 overall and whether that's to the Texans or whomever, I think he has the tools to succeed in the NFL. Bad coaching can ruin great prospects though so who knows what his career will be like.
Old 12-11-2013   #151
BullNation4Life
Hall of Fame

Section: Living Room 77429
Rep Power: 33104 BullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respected

If Texans draft Bridgwater #1 over all, they will have got it wrong 3 different times they have had the #1 pick in the Draft.

None of the QB's in this draft are worthy of the #1 draft pick. If they draft him, this is what think is going to happen over the next 4 years...

Year 1 - Bridgewater makes some plays, shows flashes of brilliance, Texans are 6-10 and give fans hope

Year 2 - Defenses now are corralling Bridgewater, he has a sophomore slump, Texans are 7-9, fans still have hope

Year 3 - Bridgewater has not improved from previous year, making same mistakes in reads as he did his first 2 years, fans starting to doubt
Texans go 6-10

Year 4 - Bridgewater is replaced by mid season, contract not extended and he is a back up for another team the next year and the Texans are looking for another QB
Texans are 5-11 and coach is replaced, again...

By year 3, I will have moved on from the Texans until Bob McNair pulls his head out of his arse and learns how to get a real coach and not some morel standard...

Ohhh, uh oh, it's FitzMagic....
BullNation4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013   #152
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 85740 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullNation4Life View Post
If Texans draft Bridgwater #1 over all, they will have got it wrong 3 different times they have had the #1 pick in the Draft.

None of the QB's in this draft are worthy of the #1 draft pick. If they draft him, this is what think is going to happen over the next 4 years...

Year 1 - Bridgewater makes some plays, shows flashes of brilliance, Texans are 6-10 and give fans hope

Year 2 - Defenses now are corralling Bridgewater, he has a sophomore slump, Texans are 7-9, fans still have hope

Year 3 - Bridgewater has not improved from previous year, making same mistakes in reads as he did his first 2 years, fans starting to doubt
Texans go 6-10

Year 4 - Bridgewater is replaced by mid season, contract not extended and he is a back up for another team the next year and the Texans are looking for another QB
Texans are 5-11 and coach is replaced, again...

By year 3, I will have moved on from the Texans until Bob McNair pulls his head out of his arse and learns how to get a real coach and not some morel standard...
HWSBN - Should have taken Peppers; obvious.

Mario - should have taken who exactly? Bush and VY were the "top" choices at the time.

I'm not saying Bridewater is the answer but saying we screwed up every #1 is kind of far fetched especially when Young and Bush were the other options.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013   #153
BullNation4Life
Hall of Fame

Section: Living Room 77429
Rep Power: 33104 BullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaL View Post
HWSBN - Should have taken Peppers; obvious.

Mario - should have taken who exactly? Bush and VY were the "top" choices at the time.

I'm not saying Bridewater is the answer but saying we screwed up every #1 is kind of far fetched especially when Young and Bush were the other options.
Ok I retract that statement, 2006, in retrospect, they got it "right" not by picking the best player, but by lack of options, being VY is out of the league and Bush is on his 3rd team. Mario had a very lack luster career here in Houston.

Personally, I think the franchise QB the Texans wanted went back to Oregon and now they are in a position to either take the player they liked 2nd or get a vet to play QB and trade back...

Problem is you don't take the guy you liked 2nd #1 overall. Unless Bridgewater turns into another Warren Moon, which I guess could happen, I don't think he is worth the #1 pick.

Ohhh, uh oh, it's FitzMagic....
BullNation4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013   #154
Texian
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFTW View Post
Geno Smith was much closer to Texas Tech offense than he is Louisville offense.

As for their rushes, if you use that argument you might as well say that Teddy B rushes a similar amount of times to any pocket QB, the only comparison I see between Teddy B and Geno is they are both black QBs.

Teddy extends plays with his feet while still looking downfield for his playmakers which I love, a lot like Ben Ro (minus taking the big hits every play). If you are going to compare Teddy to any quarterback who has a question mark next to what they will do in the NFL ranks it's Blake Bortles, which you've come out and said you love.

Also, don't fall in love with that semi-rushing ability of Bortles. That 4.9 speed and RG3 size will lead to a lot of missed games if he doesn't give that up quick.
Leach last 3 years at Texas Tech:
Rushing Attempts = 848 = 30% ; Passing Attempts = 1967 = 70%

Louisville last 3 years:
Rushing Attempts = 1352 = 52%; Passing Attempts = 1231 = 48%

West Virginia Geno's last 3 years:
Rushing Attempts = 1404 = 49%; Passing attempts = 1461 = 51%

RUSHING
Teddy Bridgewater (3 yrs) = rushing yds 146 yd/5 TDs
Geno Smith (3 yrs) = rushing yds 335 yds/4 TDs
Blake Bortles (2 yrs) = rushing yds 464/13 TDs
Andrew Luck (3 yrs) = 957 yds/7 TDs

Rushing and Passing attempts are team totals not individual. Teddy and Geno were part of a much more balanced offense than any Leach "Air Raid" Red Raider team.
Old 12-11-2013   #155
TexansFTW
All Pro

When you have a "solid", not great, but solid team all around and your biggest glaring weakness is at the QB position AND you have the #1 pick with a franchise QB available, there is no decision.

I see the arguments here that Teddy B is not "franchise" material, but most reputable "expert" draft guys I follow disagree. Regardless, it's not a decision, it's a mandate. Just don't give the guy #8 to wear on his jersey.

In response to your playing out the next 4 seasons scenario, I got one for you too, I added a 5th year for good measure as well. In this scenario we draft Jadaveon Clowney:

Year Wins Losses Ties Playoffs
2010 6 10 0 Nope
2009 9 7 0 Nope
2008 8 8 0 Nope
2007 8 8 0 Nope
2006 6 10 0 Nope

Also in this scenario, the coach will get a contract extension after 2009 and be rewarded with many more undeserved seasons and NOT be let go.

The above scenario I did was a real life example, you might recognize it.
Old 12-11-2013   #156
michaelm
vox nihili

Section: 648
Rep Power: 77974 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Texas A&M UniversityVerified account ‏@TAMU

RT @aggiefootball: Take a look at Johnny Manziel's passing improvements since his Heisman winning campaign #12thman pic.twitter.com/7JKpOOepyA

https://twitter.com/TAMU/status/409842438229204992

INT: 2012-9 / 2013-13
RAW QBR: 2012-86.4 / 2013-78.9
ADJ QBR: 2012-90.5 / 2013-84.5
Rushing: 2012-1410 / 2013-686
Rush TD: 2012-21 / 2013-8
michaelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013   #157
TexansFTW
All Pro

Quote:
Leach last 3 years at Texas Tech:
Rushing Attempts = 848 = 30% ; Passing Attempts = 1967 = 70%

Louisville last 3 years:
Rushing Attempts = 1352 = 52%; Passing Attempts = 1231 = 48%

West Virginia Geno's last 3 years:
Rushing Attempts = 1404 = 49%; Passing attempts = 1461 = 51%

RUSHING
Teddy Bridgewater (3 yrs) = rushing yds 146 yd/5 TDs
Geno Smith (3 yrs) = rushing yds 335 yds/4 TDs
Blake Bortles (2 yrs) = rushing yds 464/13 TDs
Andrew Luck (3 yrs) = 957 yds/7 TDs

Rushing and Passing attempts are team totals not individual. Teddy and Geno were part of a much more balanced offense than any Leach Red Raider team.
1st year of the 3 years skews the stats quite a bit. Those years didn't really matter. Let's only take away from them that both players grew as QBs and developed from their first year to their 2nd years.

Teddy B (last 2 years) = 801 pass attempts

Bortles (last 2 years) = 750 Pass attempts

Geno S (last 2 years) = 1044 pass attempts

Big difference. Did I mention Geno had a WR who had 70+ rushing attempts his final year there. You only show Bortles 2 years of stats, but he had a 3rd year too, just wasn't good enough to outright beat a guy who will probably be an accountant somewhere next year. BTW, all stats can be manipulated to prove a point.

I know Bortles rushes more, but he's more comparable to Teddy B than Geno is what I'm saying. If he thinks he can run w/ similar success like he's had in college as a pro he will find himself in Brian Hoyer's shoes on a training table. Andrew Luck has 10 more pounds and runs a 40 ~0.3 seconds faster too, the comparison between those two's running styles is non-existent IMO.
Old 12-11-2013   #158
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 147080 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFTW View Post
When you have a "solid", not great, but solid team all around and your biggest glaring weakness is at the QB position AND you have the #1 pick with a franchise QB available, there is no decision.
I don't disagree with the thought process at all. Either you have a franchise QB or you don't. This team doesn't.

Quote:
I see the arguments here that Teddy B is not "franchise" material, but most reputable "expert" draft guys I follow disagree. Regardless, it's not a decision, it's a mandate. Just don't give the guy #8 to wear on his jersey.
Im not going to say "Bridgewater wont be a franchise QB" but .... I just don't see him being one of the top 5 elite QB's in the league in the future.

What I see is a guy much like Schaub at his best , a step or two below those elite QB's.

You can get that type of QB without spending the #1 overall pick in the draft on him.

As for all those "experts" .... they have been wrong many many times in the past. Most of them are self serving in their analysis of these players - looking for clicks / facetime . Hell many of them don't have any real football experience.

Quote:
In response to your playing out the next 4 seasons scenario, I got one for you too, I added a 5th year for good measure as well. In this scenario we draft Jadaveon Clowney:

Year Wins Losses Ties Playoffs
2010 6 10 0 Nope
2009 9 7 0 Nope
2008 8 8 0 Nope
2007 8 8 0 Nope
2006 6 10 0 Nope

Also in this scenario, the coach will get a contract extension after 2009 and be rewarded with many more undeserved seasons and NOT be let go.

The above scenario I did was a real life example, you might recognize it.
Yeah , and that so called franchise QB we could have drafted instead of .... Clowney in this scenario is .... out of the league.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013   #159
TexansFTW
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
What I see is a guy much like Schaub at his best , a step or two below those elite QB's.
Completely disagree, I value your opinion though, so that's fine.

Quote:
You can get that type of QB without spending the #1 overall pick in the draft on him.
You can, your probability of doing so successfully just decreases exponentially though, and I think it's safe to say that is THE most important position in the new NFL.

Quote:
As for all those "experts" .... they have been wrong many many times in the past. Most of them are self serving in their analysis of these players - looking for clicks / facetime . Hell many of them don't have any real football experience.
I hear you, I'm not going off of ESPN though if that matters.

Quote:
Yeah , and that so called franchise QB we could have drafted instead of .... Clowney in this scenario is .... out of the league.
Don't get me wrong here, I agree with your point in theory, but my hands are tied and I had to do this after you facepalmed me...

2007 - 10-6 - playoff appearance

Young was never gonna be a Texan though, and Young is not Bridge by a long shot. Young is closer to Tebow than he is Bridge.

I've been a thread hog lately, I need to try to back off a little. Yall have a good one.
Old 12-11-2013   #160
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 85740 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullNation4Life View Post
Ok I retract that statement, 2006, in retrospect, they got it "right" not by picking the best player, but by lack of options, being VY is out of the league and Bush is on his 3rd team. Mario had a very lack luster career here in Houston.

Personally, I think the franchise QB the Texans wanted went back to Oregon and now they are in a position to either take the player they liked 2nd or get a vet to play QB and trade back...

Problem is you don't take the guy you liked 2nd #1 overall. Unless Bridgewater turns into another Warren Moon, which I guess could happen, I don't think he is worth the #1 pick.
It just seems that every year we pick #1 there's a QB and DE slotted as the "best player". Both QBs, in hindsight, have been a disaster and the DE's have been Great and...$100M to Bills. If our short history is any indicator on the future success of these two, I'm taking Clowney hahaha. I can't deal with another HWSBN scenario...then again another eyar of Case/Schaub would be bad too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read