Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12-06-2013   #1021
Nitrofish
Humanoid

Rep Power: 34626 Nitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans @ Jacksonville Jaguars. 12/5. 7:25. NFLN. **Official Game Thread**

Some of you so called fans are despicable. And those fans who only want to be a fan if the Texans are winning make me want to puke. Asking for pick 6's, etc. Class A douche bags.

Especially all of the Case Keenum fans who refuse to accept that Keenum is limited and not an NFL QB. Schaub is light years better than Keenum or Yates. That is undeniable. Keenum's so called advantage in mobility has done nothing but cause 20 yards sacks with a few nice plays here and there. Pocket passers win championships, not RB's masquerading as QB's.

Most of you all gave up on the season too soon, and we deserve to be the worst team in the league, but as many of you have proven in this thread. The Texans have the worst fan base in the NFL.

To those of you who keep the faith and are still thinking clearly, I tip my hat to you, and to those who ***** and moan over everything, and think they know better, I fart in your general direction.

"Keenum has an aura about him". -Andre Johnson
"She did a Mean Macarena to the Funky Cold Medina" -S. Hagar
Nitrofish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013   #1022
darnbni99a
Veteran

Rep Power: 1441 darnbni99a is a quality contributor and well respecteddarnbni99a is a quality contributor and well respecteddarnbni99a is a quality contributor and well respecteddarnbni99a is a quality contributor and well respecteddarnbni99a is a quality contributor and well respecteddarnbni99a is a quality contributor and well respecteddarnbni99a is a quality contributor and well respecteddarnbni99a is a quality contributor and well respecteddarnbni99a is a quality contributor and well respecteddarnbni99a is a quality contributor and well respecteddarnbni99a is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans @ Jacksonville Jaguars. 12/5. 7:25. NFLN. **Official Game Thread**

i missed the game last night (JT Concert>>>>)

but as much as i know its going to pain meI'm going to watch the game from last night
darnbni99a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013   #1023
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Rep Power: 25614 Runner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrofish View Post
To those of you who keep the faith and are still thinking clearly, .
For sports fans, these two concepts are often diametrically opposed.
Old 12-06-2013   #1024
handswarmer
All Pro

Rep Power: 16431 handswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
If ****ing Kubiak still has a ****ing job on ****ing Monday this ****ing team can kiss my ****ing ass.
Good call
handswarmer is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read