Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 11-27-2013   #1
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 5549 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Happy Thanksgiving to ALL

Wishing you and your families a very Happy Thanksgiving this year. To those who will not be with their family because they are overseas protecting us and our freedoms, I hope you come home soon, and I THANK YOU for your sacrifices.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE !!
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013   #2
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 352273 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Happy Thanksgiving to ALL

Happy Thanksgiving to you & yours & everyone else!

One of 3 days a year I get to "'cheat" on my food.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013   #3
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 183943 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Happy Thanksgiving to all! Many have had births in family, new jobs or promotions or maybe not lost a job so congrats again.
Old 11-27-2013   #4
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 139196 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm choosing to not celebrate Thanksgiving this year in the traditional sense.

NOT because I don't have a lot to be Thankful for because I do!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have much love and thanks for my sister, Blue Crew family and friends!

This is the first year that my "Moms" will not be here, therefore it's hard to celebrate "Thanksgiving day"!

That said, I'm thankful that I had 45 years, 11 months and 3 weeks on this Earth with her. I thank her for who I am....

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL Y'ALL!!!
Old 11-28-2013   #5
mattieuk
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 33473 mattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respected

Happy thanksgiving everyone! Enjoy the turkey and shopping!

Enjoy your day, and spare a thought for us poor Canucks who burned out thanksgiving card a month ago and will be freezing in our igloo workplaces toady!
Old 11-28-2013   #6
mike moffat
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6673 mike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respected

Happy Thanksgiving to all. Stop and smell the roses and thank God for your many blessings that He has given you.

I am blessed in so many ways......health, family, friends, pets, and of course, my Texan family.

God bless y'all.
Old 11-28-2013   #7
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 183943 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post

This is the first year that my "Moms" will not be here, therefore it's hard to celebrate "Thanksgiving day"!

That said, I'm thankful that I had 45 years, 11 months and 3 weeks on this Earth with her. I thank her for who I am....

Didn't know your mom but would think she would want you to be joyful in the life she helped you attain. Remember her by being all she hoped you would be. Be kind and share.
Old 11-29-2013   #8
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 139196 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Didn't know your mom but would think she would want you to be joyful in the life she helped you attain. Remember her by being all she hoped you would be. Be kind and share.
She would and I am!!

I think most people on this board that actually know me personally , know that I am kind and I do share! Sometimes I do things for people "under the radar" and I prefer to do it that way.

I may have staggered "off the path" but somehow I always made it back to "the path"... In other words, YES, I can be a drunkin' idiot but again, there are a lot of people that know who I am and what I'm about.

That said, I hope you had a very Happy Thanksgiving with you and yours!!!
Old 12-01-2013   #9
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19818 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post

MSR, I hope your Thanksgiving went well brother.
Old 12-03-2013   #10
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
MSR, I hope your Thanksgiving went well brother.
I made the best of it brother!!! It helps knowing you and all the old school friends of TexansTalk, Blue Crew, friends and Family were there!!!

BTW, get yo' ass back down here!!!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read