Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-28-2013   #11
acal21
Rookie

Rep Power: 1938 acal21 is a quality contributor and well respectedacal21 is a quality contributor and well respectedacal21 is a quality contributor and well respectedacal21 is a quality contributor and well respectedacal21 is a quality contributor and well respectedacal21 is a quality contributor and well respectedacal21 is a quality contributor and well respectedacal21 is a quality contributor and well respectedacal21 is a quality contributor and well respectedacal21 is a quality contributor and well respectedacal21 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Play GM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texian View Post
I cut Schaub and Foster. After back surgery I don't expect Foster to be worth his $8 mil. And the current OL also looks like it went thru back surgery. A new QB will need Andre and Daniels. Manning when healthy is the best S on the team. Manning and Daniels are 2015 FA so their $ disappear then anyways. Take your full medicine in 2014 and w/o any Schaub, Foster, Daniels, Manning money on the 2015 books, the Texans start 2015 year almost $50 mil under the cap.

Note: I expect the NFL to go to 17 or 18 game schedule in 2015 and when they do I also expect the salary cap to increase substanially, $15 - $20 million. Why? This is the carrot that the owners will use to get the players to vote FOR an increase in regular season games.
I stopped reading after you said cut foster, who really knows what he's gonna come back like but before this year he was night and day better than anyone who ran the ball for the texans.. he pretty much took the year off i just hope he's motivated and ready to come back next year... I'm convinced we can afford to bring tate back I'm just not sure we want to, i understand he's playing hurt but damn he made foster look great and he's doing the same thing for johnson

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read