Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-26-2013   #161
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87776 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What is the rebuilding path?

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
What about drafting one NT (too many other holes) and resigning Mitchell to replace Ninja and moving him to Nose on 3rd and long to utilize his speed?
I get what you're saying, but instead of trying to fill all of the holes in 1 draft, which is what Rick has done yr after yr. I would rather go for value and create depth. Something that Rick also has never done.

I hope the new regime follows the Panthers path that they took in last yrs draft although not in rds 1-2. Star/Short

There should be McCullers in rd 3 and Carrethers in Rd 4. Then you could move Mitchell outside and really improve the DL.
steelbtexan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013   #162
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87776 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
And without "divine intervention" (I don't know what this means but I assume it to mean we were lucky to win Weeks 1 and 2), we wouldn't have lost by 3 against Seattle (Ben Tate's fumble and the subsequent chain reaction), 1 against Kansas City (Cushing's injury), by 3 against Indy (all the BS penalties, Bullock, Andre's "incomplete catch"), by 3 against Arizona, or by 5 against Oakland.

It can go both ways. We are 2-9. That's what we are. We could easily be something else but we're 2-9. If people can't say "we could have won if......" then people certainly can't say "we would have lost if......"
I'm saying neither, just pointing out how bad this team stinks.
Old 11-29-2013   #163
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 160949 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
I get what you're saying, but instead of trying to fill all of the holes in 1 draft, which is what Rick has done yr after yr. I would rather go for value and create depth. Something that Rick also has never done.

I hope the new regime follows the Panthers path that they took in last yrs draft although not in rds 1-2. Star/Short

There should be McCullers in rd 3 and Carrethers in Rd 4. Then you could move Mitchell outside and really improve the DL.
If we have my trade down scenario with extra selections (ILB Shayne Skov in third and Andrew Jackson in 4th) I agree. However, that will probably not be the scenario. Ever game you lose, fans will look at two players chosen in close rounds will clamor "you should have gotten a safety" (or whatever). I would love two noses in draft but not at expense of another need. When your starter gets tired, move Mitchell back a few series. There is value in that. Strengthen your starting spots then work on depth.
Old 11-29-2013   #164
handswarmer
All Pro

Rep Power: 16431 handswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respected

there are two paths to take IMO:

Path 1- Use the 1st rd pick to draft a QBOTF, which requires 'nailing it' on draft day and not drafting another BWeeden, Sanchez, Geno, Gabbert, Tebow, VY, etc....

The Read Option is NOT for the long term future of the NFL- Most Read Option QB's are failing because the Defenses have caught up to them by maintaining gap integrity on the DL and the CB's flying to the ball and tackling hard. Some R/O QB's have found success more by staying in the pocket and using the legs when the play breaks down. Newton, Kapernick, Wilson.

So the smart money is more on drafting the QB in the Pro Style offense who can improvise- that's Manzel. Another guy comes t mind but he slips my mind.

This is more likely a path if the owner cleans house of the GM and Coach.

Path 2- Another year of Schaub/Kubiak

Trading down in the draft for multiple picks will build depth but and this is a big but, you have to have faith in your scouts and evaluation process. A Qb can be drafted in the 2nd or even 3rd but lets not get lost in the "Brady was a 6th rd pick" dream full of unicorns and rainbows....2nds and 3rds can still play in the right system.

The amassed picks could be used to draft a lot of depth- the DLine, Secondary and WR position could all use some depth.

In the end, the new CBA limits the rookie contracts so salary cap concerns do not force a trade of the #1 pick. But having a lot of picks is also salary cap friendly.

Lets not forget the Free Agent market- Mike Vick will be available as well as a few other names who have had success in the league and are not named Schaub....
handswarmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013   #165
Uncle Rico
Pro BS'er

Section: Nose Bleeds
Rep Power: 21559 Uncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respected

If anyone is in a pro style offense its Bridgewater, definitely not the Art Briles/Kevin sumlin air raid offenses. Have you even watched an A&M game?? SMH.
Old 11-30-2013   #166
Texian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57885 Texian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respected

Rebuild, not that painful for some, more painful for others.

1. Fire Smubiak

2. Hire GM with Final Say on 53 man roster. Someone like Eric deCosta. Ensures team always operates with a 5 year vision plan instead of band aids for the season at hand.

3. GM hires Head Coach, someone like David Shaw or Jimbo Fisher whose teams always play well in all 3 phases of the game.

4. 2014 release Matt Schaub and Arian Foster, that's it. Unlikely, Foster after back surgery will be the Foster everyone knows and loves. Expecting Slayton after his neck surgery.

5. Keep Daniels, Joseph and Manning in 2014 because new QB will need and rely on Andre and Daniels. Joseph and Manning are best DBs on roster and unlikely able to replace their level of play. Trying to could result in big step backwards.

6. Along with Schaub and Foster, Manning and Daniels salaries are off the 2015 books and Texans start 2015 year almost $50 million under the cap. If league goes to 17/18 reg season games salary cap likely to increase $10 million to $140 million and Texans would be $60 million under the cap. More than enough to re-sign Watt or trade him for (3) 1st RD picks +. Whatever suits your fancy.
Texian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013   #167
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 283140 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013   #168
Seegara
Veteran

Rep Power: 8706 Seegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respected

Houston, notable in so many ways, has had the best restaurant name I ever heard (Joey's Old Chicago Doghouse) and the worst (Velvet Turtle). But I'm afraid it's just not a sports city.
Seegara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013   #169
SchaubApologist
Veteran

Rep Power: 3968 SchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texian View Post
Rebuild, not that painful for some, more painful for others.

1. Fire Smubiak

2. Hire GM with Final Say on 53 man roster. Someone like Eric deCosta. Ensures team always operates with a 5 year vision plan instead of band aids for the season at hand.

3. GM hires Head Coach, someone like David Shaw or Jimbo Fisher whose teams always play well in all 3 phases of the game.

4. 2014 release Matt Schaub and Arian Foster, that's it. Unlikely, Foster after back surgery will be the Foster everyone knows and loves. Expecting Slayton after his neck surgery.

5. Keep Daniels, Joseph and Manning in 2014 because new QB will need and rely on Andre and Daniels. Joseph and Manning are best DBs on roster and unlikely able to replace their level of play. Trying to could result in big step backwards.

6. Along with Schaub and Foster, Manning and Daniels salaries are off the 2015 books and Texans start 2015 year almost $50 million under the cap. If league goes to 17/18 reg season games salary cap likely to increase $10 million to $140 million and Texans would be $60 million under the cap. More than enough to re-sign Watt or trade him for (3) 1st RD picks +. Whatever suits your fancy.
i'm down with this plan... as long as we draft teddy bridgewater @ 1.1 and the best avail tackle @ 2.1
SchaubApologist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013   #170
TXAg14
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 TXAg14 is a quality contributor and well respectedTXAg14 is a quality contributor and well respectedTXAg14 is a quality contributor and well respectedTXAg14 is a quality contributor and well respectedTXAg14 is a quality contributor and well respectedTXAg14 is a quality contributor and well respectedTXAg14 is a quality contributor and well respectedTXAg14 is a quality contributor and well respectedTXAg14 is a quality contributor and well respectedTXAg14 is a quality contributor and well respectedTXAg14 is a quality contributor and well respected

Texans can go one of two ways from the draft.

1) Draft a QB like Bridgewater. Effectively that is telling Keenum to take a hike. Big risk option there, do the Texans get an Andrew Luck or a Ryan Leaf?

2) Take an OL/DL pick first, shore up one of the lines. This is better from the "rebuilding" standpoint as it's less of a risk but it won't immediately improve the Texans from the QB standpoint.

Personally, unless the Texans feel like Bridgewater is the savior of the franchise and WILL be the best thing to happen to Houston since air conditioning, I'd go with the safe pick. Nothing wrong with improving your lines.

I'm also thinking the Texans might find some value at the QB position in the 2nd round. A guy I really like is Aaron Murray. He'd be a lower pick since he tore his ACL a couple weeks ago, but I think if he can recover then he'd be worth a look.

Summed up, the biggest decision, and the telltale sign of how the next few years will play out rests on what the Texans do in the first round.
TXAg14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013   #171
leebigeztx
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29411 leebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to leebigeztx

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXAg14 View Post
Texans can go one of two ways from the draft.

1) Draft a QB like Bridgewater. Effectively that is telling Keenum to take a hike. Big risk option there, do the Texans get an Andrew Luck or a Ryan Leaf?

2) Take an OL/DL pick first, shore up one of the lines. This is better from the "rebuilding" standpoint as it's less of a risk but it won't immediately improve the Texans from the QB standpoint.

Personally, unless the Texans feel like Bridgewater is the savior of the franchise and WILL be the best thing to happen to Houston since air conditioning, I'd go with the safe pick. Nothing wrong with improving your lines.

I'm also thinking the Texans might find some value at the QB position in the 2nd round. A guy I really like is Aaron Murray. He'd be a lower pick since he tore his ACL a couple weeks ago, but I think if he can recover then he'd be worth a look.

Summed up, the biggest decision, and the telltale sign of how the next few years will play out rests on what the Texans do in the first round.
Robert Gallery and Aaron Curry were safe pick.
Old 12-04-2013   #172
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 279523 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

I remember last year when, about this time, I was hoping we'd get Manti Teo to team with Cushing in the middle. At that time, it was a pipe dream because there was no way he lasted to our pick in the first round. Everyone was expecting him to go in the 10-15 pick range.

And then a lot of stuff happened and he dropped into the 2nd round and I didn't even want him when our pick came up.

The moral of this story is that there's a lot of stuff that's going to happen from now until the draft. Players' stocks are going to rise and player's stocks are going to fall. We don't even know what sort of offensive system we're going to be wanting this guy to fit into.

Do we take Bridgewater? Carr? Mariota? Man, it's WAY too premature to be getting into those details.

And when we get a new coach, is he going to be in a win-now, Super Bowl or bust mode or is he going to have time? Because if he has time, then he's probably going to want to take a couple of years of suckage to put all the best pieces in place. If he doesn't see "his guy" at QB in this draft, he can go with Keenum and/or some later round guy and try to infuse some talent into the rest of the team.

It's going to be interesting watching this play itself out.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013   #173
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 94067 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Old 12-04-2013   #174
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6986 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seegara View Post
Houston, notable in so many ways, has had the best restaurant name I ever heard (Joey's Old Chicago Doghouse) and the worst (Velvet Turtle). But I'm afraid it's just not a sports city.
I'm afraid you have no idea what you are rambling about.
imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013   #175
Vance87
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 104942 Vance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by imatexan View Post
I'm afraid you have no idea what you are rambling about.
That happens to him alot.
Old 12-04-2013   #176
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by leebigeztx View Post
Robert Gallery and Aaron Curry were safe pick.
So were HWNSMBM and Russell, think the Texans would've rather picked Peppers or the Raiders CJ?
Old 12-04-2013   #177
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 125605 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
I remember last year when, about this time, I was hoping we'd get Manti Teo to team with Cushing in the middle. At that time, it was a pipe dream because there was no way he lasted to our pick in the first round. Everyone was expecting him to go in the 10-15 pick range.

And then a lot of stuff happened and he dropped into the 2nd round and I didn't even want him when our pick came up.

The moral of this story is that there's a lot of stuff that's going to happen from now until the draft. Players' stocks are going to rise and player's stocks are going to fall. We don't even know what sort of offensive system we're going to be wanting this guy to fit into.

Do we take Bridgewater? Carr? Mariota? Man, it's WAY too premature to be getting into those details.

And when we get a new coach, is he going to be in a win-now, Super Bowl or bust mode or is he going to have time? Because if he has time, then he's probably going to want to take a couple of years of suckage to put all the best pieces in place. If he doesn't see "his guy" at QB in this draft, he can go with Keenum and/or some later round guy and try to infuse some talent into the rest of the team.

It's going to be interesting watching this play itself out.
Unfortunately, we can probably scratch Mariota off the list. He chose to stay in College. Good for him, meh for us
Old 12-04-2013   #178
leebigeztx
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29411 leebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to leebigeztx

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
So were HWNSMBM and Russell, think the Texans would've rather picked Peppers or the Raiders CJ?
I dont ever remember anyone saying russell was safe pick. Mainly because he only flashed a few games his jr year and people questioned his drive before the draft. he was veiwed as an upside pick.I never understood the Carr pick especially when so many people had Peppers as the absolute best prospect for what its worth. The owner wanted this face of the franchise like tim couch for Cleveland. Cleveland also tried the safe pick afterwards with courtney brown and he was a bust.

The point is and have been said a million times, there are no safe picks when your talking about 21 yr olds. I have a 22 yr old in nurding school, but im not sure if she would be motivated to finish if i gave her 5m right now. There is no art to the draft, its about a framework,strategy,and luck. There isnt a pick thats safer than another. Thats why i keep bringing curry and gallery up because thats what was said about those 2 during the draft process. Gallery went to a raiders team that had no one at qb in 04. They passed on Rivers,Big Ben,and even Larry Fitz to pisk the safe LT. People were saying since the lions finished 0 for 16 and coming off the harrington,rodgers,and mike williams busted drafts,they should just take Curry. Trust me,this was a nationwide consent because stafford was the young guy with the cannon and babyfat. Look how stupid they wouldve looked by passing stafford for curry. You cant be jaded by the past failures and have to evaluate every prospect as an individual.
Old 12-04-2013   #179
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 84789 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
...there are no safe picks when your talking about 21 yr olds. I have a 22 yr old in nurding school

So how's that going? Is she top of the class or just barely hangin'?

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013   #180
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
I dont ever remember anyone saying russell was safe pick. Mainly because he only flashed a few games his jr year and people questioned his drive before the draft. he was veiwed as an upside pick.I never understood the Carr pick especially when so many people had Peppers as the absolute best prospect for what its worth. The owner wanted this face of the franchise like tim couch for Cleveland. Cleveland also tried the safe pick afterwards with courtney brown and he was a bust.

The point is and have been said a million times, there are no safe picks when your talking about 21 yr olds. I have a 22 yr old in nurding school, but im not sure if she would be motivated to finish if i gave her 5m right now. There is no art to the draft, its about a framework,strategy,and luck. There isnt a pick thats safer than another. Thats why i keep bringing curry and gallery up because thats what was said about those 2 during the draft process. Gallery went to a raiders team that had no one at qb in 04. They passed on Rivers,Big Ben,and even Larry Fitz to pisk the safe LT. People were saying since the lions finished 0 for 16 and coming off the harrington,rodgers,and mike williams busted drafts,they should just take Curry. Trust me,this was a nationwide consent because stafford was the young guy with the cannon and babyfat. Look how stupid they wouldve looked by passing stafford for curry. You cant be jaded by the past failures and have to evaluate every prospect as an individual.
The difference is I dont see Bridgewater in the class of Stafford. You see Bridgewater as a franchise QB, I dont. But I really like the back and forth conversation you are providing. Lots of respect for your hisorical perspective.

I here ya about kids and college. I've got a very bright (took after his mom) 19 yr old that is failing a class because he cant get out of bed and nake it to class by 8:00. (Frustration)

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read