Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-26-2013   #41
texanhead08
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11275 texanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pats week - Yankees go home

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtran04 View Post
All the Pats have to do is isolate the LBs on their RBs coming out of the backfield. Edelman will torch McCain in the slot.

On defense, Talib will shut down AJ.

Only chance the Texans have is to run it up the gut. The Pats are horrific up front. Poor Chris Jones was gettin demolished last game.
The Texans offense is horrific up front so thats a wash.

Gary Kubiak
December 4,2011
texanhead08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013   #42
TexansBull
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 9598 TexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respected

I remember when the Pats laid it on the Titans 59-0. I hope the Pats dont try to break that record. Belichek hates the turf at Reliant so maybe our bad turf will help us and Belichek sits starters because of it.

Pathetic our turf will be our best defense.

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express
TexansBull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013   #43
Foxboro Steve
Veteran

Section: Gillette: 102, row 24 seat 5
Rep Power: 4106 Foxboro Steve is a quality contributor and well respectedFoxboro Steve is a quality contributor and well respectedFoxboro Steve is a quality contributor and well respectedFoxboro Steve is a quality contributor and well respectedFoxboro Steve is a quality contributor and well respectedFoxboro Steve is a quality contributor and well respectedFoxboro Steve is a quality contributor and well respectedFoxboro Steve is a quality contributor and well respectedFoxboro Steve is a quality contributor and well respectedFoxboro Steve is a quality contributor and well respectedFoxboro Steve is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansBull View Post
I remember when the Pats laid it on the Titans 59-0. I hope the Pats dont try to break that record. Belichek hates the turf at Reliant so maybe our bad turf will help us and Belichek sits starters because of it.

Pathetic our turf will be our best defense.

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express

BB is not going to sit starters with the post season not cliched. He will not take his foot off the throttle, neither will Brady.
Old 11-26-2013   #44
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 209570 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxboro Steve View Post

BB is not going to sit starters with the post season not cliched. He will not take his foot off the throttle, neither will Brady.
We're DOOMED!!! The Pats are going to beat us forty thousand billion trillion to 3.

Actually I was just kidding about the 3. I think we can score two FGs in-between all their TDs.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013   #45
TexansBlood
The CUSH!

Rep Power: 7456 TexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respected

Im just glad this game is not a primetime game.

Patriots-46
Texans-6
TexansBlood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013   #46
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 113379 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pats View Post
I have a funny feeling that the Texans will win.
That funny feeling is the scotch kicking in.

Pats 31

Texans 17
Old 11-26-2013   #47
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 77871 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thorn View Post
we're doomed!!! The pats are going to beat us forty thousand billion trillion to 3.

Actually i was just kidding about the 3. Bullock is still our kicker.
fify :d

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013   #48
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11489 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected

we have the same problem we had last year our ILB in coverage are Terrible...remember when I think we had Ruud former titans LB well we have the same problem this year at least Sharpton is healthy is guess LOL but still no cushing and Mcain and Harris still play on the Texans and they will still get Burnt

and I don't think we have played one pats game when cushing was healthy I would like to see how different that would be
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013   #49
Sigma
All Pro

Rep Power: 22499 Sigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyWin View Post
LOL
Old 11-26-2013   #50
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 283896 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pats View Post
Ha Ha touche!

There are no sure things in the NFL.
No sure things, but Belichick and Brady being badass are about as close as it gets to a sure thing.

That game Sunday was amazing. I stayed with it at 24-0, just because I've never need the Patriots in that position and wondered how they would respond. What happened in the 2nd half did not surprise me, and it was very fun to watch.

I hate you Boston! You get all the winners, we get cold chicken dinners.

Quote:
Originally Posted by santo View Post
While it may be a miracle we win Sunday, I just can't imagine the Patriots losing after that amazing game Sunday night. Y'all boo your team and they step up with 4 touchdowns. We boo our team and they call us wishy washy fans.
LMAO!!! Ain't that the truth.

And the Texans homer reply would be "they didn't boo them while they were on offense".

But it would not have mattered. Belichick's teams have ice cold veins and hearts of tempered steel. They absorb their fans' disappointment and spit it back out with a performance for the ages.

Kinda' pathetic to see the butthurt in that light. Soft as puppy poop some of the Texans are.
Old 11-26-2013   #51
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 115 Q6
Rep Power: 28431 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

Stranger things have happened. Remember season 1, the Texans beat playoff bound Pittsburg in their stadium. It was an ugly 24-6, but nevertheless, it was a win.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013   #52
clutch
Rookie

Rep Power: 960 clutch is a quality contributor and well respectedclutch is a quality contributor and well respectedclutch is a quality contributor and well respectedclutch is a quality contributor and well respectedclutch is a quality contributor and well respectedclutch is a quality contributor and well respectedclutch is a quality contributor and well respectedclutch is a quality contributor and well respectedclutch is a quality contributor and well respectedclutch is a quality contributor and well respectedclutch is a quality contributor and well respected

Will be at the game. .hopeing for a good game..hope case and andre hook up for a couple of scores. .but at the end of the day..pats blow us out in the 2nd half..so go pats..I guess..
clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013   #53
Nawzer
Alienz

Rep Power: 23636 Nawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respected

This game might get so out of hand that Tom Brady may let Giselle Bundchen take a few snaps.
Old 11-27-2013   #54
Txn_in_Oki
Lucky 13

Rep Power: 24148 Txn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runner View Post
I can see the Texans winning this just to show what this season "might have been". One more punch in the gut for the fans.
I think a win this week would just cause fans to rage even harder against Kubiak and prove what a waste of a season this really is.

I want a change as much as anybody, but damn, another 2 win season is embarrassing.
Old 11-27-2013   #55
Foxboro Steve
Veteran

Section: Gillette: 102, row 24 seat 5
Rep Power: 4106 Foxboro Steve is a quality contributor and well respectedFoxboro Steve is a quality contributor and well respectedFoxboro Steve is a quality contributor and well respectedFoxboro Steve is a quality contributor and well respectedFoxboro Steve is a quality contributor and well respectedFoxboro Steve is a quality contributor and well respectedFoxboro Steve is a quality contributor and well respectedFoxboro Steve is a quality contributor and well respectedFoxboro Steve is a quality contributor and well respectedFoxboro Steve is a quality contributor and well respectedFoxboro Steve is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
No sure things, but Belichick and Brady being badass are about as close as it gets to a sure thing.

That game Sunday was amazing. I stayed with it at 24-0, just because I've never need the Patriots in that position and wondered how they would respond. What happened in the 2nd half did not surprise me, and it was very fun to watch.

I hate you Boston! You get all the winners, we get cold chicken dinners.
I followed this team faithfully when they were the laughingstock of the NFL, 2-14, fouling up top first round picks every year. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't appreciate the fact that what we have in Foxboro right now is special, and likely will never be duplicated.
Old 11-27-2013   #56
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 276022 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarStruck View Post
Stranger things have happened. Remember season 1, the Texans beat playoff bound Pittsburg in their stadium. It was an ugly 24-6, but nevertheless, it was a win.
Remember season 2 when the Texans beat the Super Bowl losing Carolina Panthers and took the eventual winning New England Patriots to OT.
Old 11-27-2013   #57
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 283896 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxboro Steve View Post
I followed this team faithfully when they were the laughingstock of the NFL, 2-14, fouling up top first round picks every year. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't appreciate the fact that what we have in Foxboro right now is special, and likely will never be duplicated.
Yeah, no doubt about it. I've been a Brady fan since 2001 when he came in for an injured Bledsoe. As you know, he's been fun to watch for the past 12 seasons since then.

It's a once-in-a-lifetime experience to have a HoF QB and HoF coach on your franchise, so soak it up while you can.

Meanwhile, in H-town, we'd just like to get past the second round of the playoffs...
Old 11-27-2013   #58
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 33629 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Meanwhile, in H-town, we'd just like to get past the second round of the playoffs...

Which is a lot better than what Houston fans are used to wishing for

Old 11-27-2013   #59
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 53531 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected

This ****ty season will become way more palatable if we beat these Patriot ****s, so I hope we do. Hope we beat their asses, actually.
TheMatrix31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013   #60
Seegara
Veteran

Rep Power: 4915 Seegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respected

Pats 109
Texans 0
Forced to conclude that the Texans just don't have any pride.
Seegara is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read