Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-19-2013   #221
Sigma
All Pro

Rep Power: 24103 Sigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Andre Johnson Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
I havent been that down since Miley Cyrus quit twerking
thank you God for youtube

Old 11-19-2013   #222
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 101315 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
thank you God for youtube

Haha indeed
Old 11-19-2013   #223
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 195074 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack View Post
That's because Keenum wasn't doing that. he was running up and down the sidelines, clapping his hands and calling things out. When the offense was off the field, he was sitting next to Schaub with his helmet off going over the pictures. Schaub never did that when he was the backup. Only thing I ever saw him do was low five the field goal unit.
Exactly what I was pointing out to a buddy of mine.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013   #224
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 82342 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
I havent been that down since Miley Cyrus quit twerking
I'm behind the times so forgive for having to axe but what exactly is this "twerking" you speak of?

Got any pictures?

Edit: went to youtube. Guess I'm old. Did nada for me.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013   #225
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 80044 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

Good lord, I have been reading comments on different sites about this situation, and there a quite a few people calling AJ a "spoiled brat", "quitter", "sore loser" etc.

People like this really piss me off. They are obviously bandwagon fans and have no idea what the fvck they are talking about.

Just had to get that off my chest.

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013   #226
TejasTom
Heisenwatt

Section: Brazos Suite
Rep Power: 48076 TejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by False Start View Post
Good lord, I have been reading comments on different sites about this situation, and there a quite a few people calling AJ a "spoiled brat", "quitter", "sore loser" etc.

People like this really piss me off. They are obviously bandwagon fans and have no idea what the fvck they are talking about.

Haven't seen that but you're right.
Old 11-19-2013   #227
Lucky

Rep Power: 149994 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
How many forums is dalemurphy a member of?
Old 11-19-2013   #228
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 126444 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
Well there's......

kubiak4president.com
MattsAllThat.xxx
TheSilentCount.net
KeenumCantWinnem.org
BooBooChooChoo.edu
Old 11-19-2013   #229
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

There are a lot of morons out there who don't know football, and can't recognize that a QB throwing into triple coverage is the one at fault.
Old 11-19-2013   #230
TejasTom
Heisenwatt

Rep Power: 48076 TejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
MSR
Old 11-19-2013   #231
EVOLVIST
Kid A

Rep Power: 40576 EVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchaubApologist View Post
...when has schaub ever showed up in a big game?
They are all big games in the NFL.

September 19th, 2010 is the only one I can think of off hand. Matt really came through on that one.

That beautiful highlight reel pass to AJ for the tie with 2:11 to go in the 4th. We won in OT. Matt Schaub QBR of 114. 497 yards passing. 3TDs and a pick.

Come to think of it, that's pretty sh!tty when I can only think of 1.

There's gotta be more, right?
EVOLVIST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013   #232
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 56461 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Regarding football, just this one... And, I have never written that AJ is a quitter, sore loser, or spoiled brat. I simply pointed out the truth that AJ pulled up on his route, which he should not have. No name-calling involved. Unlike so many "Texan" fans, I can criticize a player for a mistake without demonizing him.
Old 11-19-2013   #233
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 56461 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLVIST View Post

September 19th, 2010 is the only one I can think of off hand. Matt really came through on that one.

That beautiful highlight reel pass to AJ for the tie with 2:11 to go in the 4th. We won in OT. Matt Schaub QBR of 114. 497 yards passing. 3TDs and a pick.

Well, without exercising my brain too much, there were the first two games of this year when he brought the team back from large deficits late in the game.
Old 11-19-2013   #234
TejasTom
Heisenwatt

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLVIST View Post

Special day in our house...the moment my wife obtained enlightenment. She flew off the couch with both arms in the air yelling "I want an Andre Johnson jersey!" when he made that catch.

Brings tears to my eyes every time I think about it.
Old 11-20-2013   #235
TejasTom
Heisenwatt

Quote:
You don't have to be Cortland Finnegan*to know you're not winning a fight with Andre Johnson. Not in Houston.
Quote:
Johnson deserves better than these Texans, than this washed up Schaub, than a coaching decision that inexplicably benches the franchise's hope in his fourth career start. Andre Johnson is starting to look an awful lot like Barry Sanders, a blinding talent doomed to play for a franchise that just can't see the light.

Andre Johnson wins any fight with Matt Schaub: Case Keenum, No. 80 both deserve much better by Chris Baldwin
Old 11-20-2013   #236
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 313912 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
There are a lot of morons out there who don't know football, and can't recognize that a QB throwing into triple coverage is the one at fault.
yep. Nevermind the fact that Case was putting the ball in places for AJ to make some spectacular catches that clearly reveal he's still got it.

No, Schaub had to lock on to one receiver and force a pass into stupid coverage while completely ignoring other receivers who would have caught TDs to win the game.

AJ sees the same thing we see.
Old 11-20-2013   #237
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 249374 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
yep. Nevermind the fact that Case was putting the ball in places for AJ to make some spectacular catches that clearly reveal he's still got it.

No, Schaub had to lock on to one receiver and force a pass into stupid coverage while completely ignoring other receivers who would have caught TDs to win the game.

AJ sees the same thing we see.
yeah but Brett Favre says "Completions are way more awesome than you force them through triple coverage"

Or at least that guy pretending to be Brett Favre says that. Is a guy pretending to be Brett Favre actually a better QB than we've ever had here in Houston with the Texans?

Maybe. I'd listen to him. He looks a lot like a future Hall of Famer.
Old 11-20-2013   #238
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 171483 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
yeah but Brett Favre says "Completions are way more awesome than you force them through triple coverage"

Or at least that guy pretending to be Brett Favre says that. Is a guy pretending to be Brett Favre actually a better QB than we've ever had here in Houston with the Texans?

Maybe. I'd listen to him. He looks a lot like a future Hall of Famer.
Favre has the kinda gun to wait until the last second and fire it in there . Schaub is more of a poor man's Dan Fouts where he tries to anticipate the guy coming open and has to throw it early so it will get there in time . That's what is so funny because he threw it where he thought Andre should be . AJ saw that there was a long line waiting for the ball and curled in .
Old 11-20-2013   #239
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 313912 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
lol! Yeah, perhaps there is a reason why Favre holds the NFL all-time interception record, too.

Of course, Favre had something to overcome those bad decisions. The clutch factor and the ability to extend plays, those intangibles that cannot be taught and we are seeing in Keenum.
Old 11-20-2013   #240
EVOLVIST
Kid A

Rep Power: 40576 EVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalemurphy View Post
Well, without exercising my brain too much, there were the first two games of this year when he brought the team back from large deficits late in the game.
But only AFTER Schaub put us in the hole to begin with!

First offensive play of the year, Gary called his new play, the "Pick 6," but Matt flubbed it. Oh, but it was still a pick and San Diego scored one play later.

Titans game - To Schaub's credit he was able to execute Gary's newest play to perfection this time. To Gary's credit he knew Schaub had to get warmed up first, so Gary waited until the 4th quarter to call it. These aren't like the Washington game, at all.

These games are like somebody totaling my car, and then I'm like, "Oh well, at least the battery is still good."
EVOLVIST is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read