Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-20-2013   #11
Uncle Rico
Pro BS'er

Section: Nose Bleeds
Rep Power: 21560 Uncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ben Tate Says We're "wishy-washy"

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagotexan2 View Post
Players can be critical just as the fans can be critical. From there we discuss the merit. If you don't like it I guess you should join or form a message board called TexansLove.com like you suggested Bob McNiar take the team to LA.
Better yet ill just buy the parking lot outside of the stadium and charge to have people come and BBQ and get ****ed up since that's all they really want to do I'd make millions. Criminy the team had ti install a damn loud as hell fog horn to let the fans know 'ok guys its gametime, let's come inside and cheer the home team on'

People got mad when they got called out because the truth hurt, no big deal human emotions work like that, same way when you stick a mic in a guys face after a loss and expect him to recite Nietzsche.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read