Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-17-2013   #41
Bulls on Parade
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 9534 Bulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: -Looking Forward- Texans vs Raiders 11/17/13

Ironically though, I was wrong about the special teams losing this game. Randy Bullock made his field goals and it was Keshawn Martin, not Jacoby Ford, who made the big TD in the return game (punt return).

If not for our special teams actually playing well today, we would have been blown out by two or three scores and not lost 28-23. But I'm sure our special teams will lose next Sunday's game against the Jaguars. It's just a ticking bomb waiting to explode. This entire team is cursed this season.

Our 2013 season can be summed up by one song...

http://youtu.be/2H5uWRjFsGc

We will be back kicking ass and taking names in 2014: 15-1 record!
Old 11-18-2013   #42
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 54416 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulls on Parade View Post
Ironically though, I was wrong about the special teams losing this game. Randy Bullock made his field goals and it was Keshawn Martin, not Jacoby Ford, who made the big TD in the return game (punt return).

If not for our special teams actually playing well today, we would have been blown out by two or three scores and not lost 28-23. But I'm sure our special teams will lose next Sunday's game against the Jaguars. It's just a ticking bomb waiting to explode. This entire team is cursed this season.

Our 2013 season can be summed up by one song...

http://youtu.be/2H5uWRjFsGc

We will be back kicking ass and taking names in 2014: 15-1 record!
Wrong song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnHmskwqCCQ
Old 11-18-2013   #43
Cerberus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 49254 Cerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
I think if the Raiders defense is as bad as their team stats project out, then Keenum could have a field day, and thus, might begin the inevitable 4 game winning streak to get us up to 6-7.
The Raiders' defense is actually pretty good in spite of the stats, many of which were skewed by the blow-out loss to the Eagles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulls on Parade View Post
Someway and somehow, our special teams will find a way to lose this game.
The Texans ST actually provided some of the best plays for the Texans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
You think that much of the Raiders defense that this will happen? Tell me why you think think the Raiders defense will play as well as the Cardinals/Chiefs/Colts defenses against the Texans. They seem to have not been able to keep teams off of the boards really at all this season. So please expand on this.
Jason Tarver has the Raiders' defense playing exceptionally well; except for the blow-out loss to the Eagles. You'll also notice that until yesterday's game against the Chiefs, the Raiders' D held the Broncos to their lowest point total of the year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFTW View Post
Raiders D sucks.

The Texans D is a VERY deceptive stat. We are obviously not #1.
Likewise, the Raiders' D stats are very deceptive, which is why you probably think they suck. In truth, Raider fans are delighted with the Raiders' D this year under Jason Tarver, and they keep getting better as the year goes on.
Old 11-18-2013   #44
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 85740 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaL View Post
The same owner that since he changed the game of football became the laughing stock of football? IJS...
Awwww Poor Cerberus didn't like this comment and negatice repp'd me. Poor baby. Someone didn't agree with him on the internet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013   #45
TheIronDuke
In BOB I Trust

Rep Power: 74437 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Awwww Poor Cerberus didn't like this comment and negatice repp'd me. Poor baby. Someone didn't agree with him on the internet.

Freaking weak, pos rep for ya.
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013   #46
Cerberus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 49254 Cerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

What is even sadder, is you crying about rep. On some boards you would be admonished and chastised for being a crybaby, and others would neg rep you for crying.

Your neg rep was well earned with your character attack on someone who is dead. Didn't your parents teach you manners and tell you not to speak ill of the dead? Common decency. You lack it, you got neg rep. It's quite simple.
Old 11-19-2013   #47
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 85740 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
What is even sadder, is you crying about rep. On some boards you would be admonished and chastised for being a crybaby, and others would neg rep you for crying.

Your neg rep was well earned with your character attack on someone who is dead. Didn't your parents teach you manners and tell you not to speak ill of the dead? Common decency. You lack it, you got neg rep. It's quite simple.
Let me tell you something right now, don't you ever speak of my parents!

Al Davis was an assclown and you sir are a donkey, just like I said in the comment I left you. You have your opinion of Al Davis and I have mine. I give a rats ass if he's dead or alive. Same goes for Bud Adams. Feel free to negative rep and everyone else that feels ill towards him. Booo yourself jerk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus
11-18-2013 02:32 AM Cerberus Booo, how can you be so disrespectful to one of the NFL's great icons?

Quote:
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
Old 11-19-2013   #48
Cerberus
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Let me tell you something right now, don't you ever speak of my parents!

Al Davis was an assclown and you sir are a donkey, just like I said in the comment I left you. You have your opinion of Al Davis and I have mine. I give a rats ass if he's dead or alive. Same goes for Bud Adams. Feel free to negative rep and everyone else that feels ill towards him. Booo yourself jerk.
I'll speak of your parents if and when I please, and you sister, brother, uncle, aunt, grandparents, etc. But I'll tell you what, I won't mention them again if you agree to never mention me, speak to me, speak of me, write anything about me, post anything about me, and of course you can never post anything about Al Davis ever again either. Deal? Yeah, I didn't think so.

Luckily for me I don't get all butt-hurt about neg rep on a message board, or over some unknown fool calling me names; I'm not that insecure and it allows me to be the bigger man and ignore your taunts.

My advice to you is to take a valium or something, because you certainly need to chill out and relax. This is the frickin' internet, look out the window and you'll see the real world. So don't get so wound up over things you see here.

Hall of Fame inductee, and nine time HOF presenter:
Old 11-19-2013   #49
PapaL
Loose Screw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
I'll speak of your parents if and when I please, and you sister, brother, uncle, aunt, grandparents, etc. But I'll tell you what, I won't mention them again if you agree to never mention me, speak to me, speak of me, write anything about me, post anything about me, and of course you can never post anything about Al Davis ever again either. Deal? Yeah, I didn't think so.

Luckily for me I don't get all butt-hurt about neg rep on a message board, or over some unknown fool calling me names; I'm not that insecure and it allows me to be the bigger man and ignore your taunts.

My advice to you is to take a valium or something, because you certainly need to chill out and relax. This is the frickin' internet, look out the window and you'll see the real world. So don't get so wound up over things you see here.

Hall of Fame inductee, and nine time HOF presenter:
Poor you. Didn't like being called out about a b!tch move. Waaaa. If the shoe fits...

Quote:
Old 11-19-2013   #50
Cerberus
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Poor you. Didn't like being called out about a b!tch move. Waaaa. If the shoe fits...
Dude! Get over it already. Jeez. Neg rep isn't the end of the world, and whining about receiving neg rep isn't going to make things all better. Just man-up, take your lumps, and move on.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read