Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 11-19-2013   #221
amazing80
Site Contributor

Section: my couch
Rep Power: 40560 amazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK & REPLACEMENT thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by powda View Post
Who's denvers oc? Pep Hamilton I believe...him or Sumlin. Though the "Texas angle" might not work the way we'd like if dallas cans Garrett.

Read a solid article on potential firings vs coaching prospects. And the firings could all be big market locations or places with history on their side.

Ny g
Ny j
Wash
Dallas

I think we're gonna have 2 pay a ransom to get who we want.
i dont want anyone associated with manning, too hard to judge their actual ability with a manning led offense. i still like ray horton. the guy who led the steelers secondary to super bowls, who transformed the cardinals defense into a good one and now who took the browns defense to the next level....id love to see what he can do as hc for our defense

that means we need an up and comer for oc though
Old 11-19-2013   #222
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 243165 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Who's denvers oc? Pep Hamilton I believe...him or Sumlin. Though the "Texas angle" might not work the way we'd like if dallas cans Garrett.

Read a solid article on potential firings vs coaching prospects. And the firings could all be big market locations or places with history on their side.

Ny g
Ny j
Wash
Dallas

I think we're gonna have 2 pay a ransom to get who we want.
I'm sure it's a challenge that the 5th most valuable team in the NFL is up to.
Old 11-19-2013   #223
DX-TEX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 90177 DX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Old 11-19-2013   #224
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 300095 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Who's denvers oc? Pep Hamilton I believe..
Quote:
Originally Posted by amazing80 View Post
i dont want anyone associated with manning, too hard to judge their actual ability with a manning led offense.
Pep Hamilton is Indy's OC and comes to the NFL from Stanford HC after Harbaugh.

Adam Gase is Denver's OC this year.
Old 11-19-2013   #225
bckey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15763 bckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazing80 View Post
i dont want anyone associated with manning, too hard to judge their actual ability with a manning led offense. i still like ray horton. the guy who led the steelers secondary to super bowls, who transformed the cardinals defense into a good one and now who took the browns defense to the next level....id love to see what he can do as hc for our defense

that means we need an up and comer for oc though
I like Horton also. I had him listed in the original thread but I have no idea where that is. This thread broke off of that one somewhere along the way after being moved around. But I'm with you on Horton. He seems to get a lot out of his players.
Old 11-19-2013   #226
powda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 89407 powda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post

Opps...yeah your right.

Really I just want a badazz for a coach...this lets be everyone's best friend bs doesnt work. I want a coach who will lose a gasket when necessary and make the players pee themselves. If we have to get another "aww shucks" hc at least gimme a badazz coordinator.

I'd prefer an offensive hc personally.
Old 11-19-2013   #227
DBCooper 
Outlaw

Rep Power: 99679 DBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respected

Pay whatever it takes to get Cowher.
Old 11-19-2013   #228
amazing80
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 40560 amazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post

oops.....i knew i remembered his name....i will also add, i dont want anyone who made their career off Luck....same as Manning

BUT david shaw intrigues me because his offense is still great without luck.
Old 11-19-2013   #229
amazing80
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by bckey View Post
I like Horton also. I had him listed in the original thread but I have no idea where that is. This thread broke off of that one somewhere along the way after being moved around. But I'm with you on Horton. He seems to get a lot out of his players.
they merged it with this one and then recreated it i think......

horton has been gold this decade and with offenses becoming more and more creative, i think we need a hc who can keep our defense on pace
Old 11-19-2013   #230
NastyNate
I go kerplunk

Section: Uranus
Rep Power: 51554 NastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respected
Default *Bob McNair meeting with minority owners, supposedly Kubiak to be fired*

This was just forwarded to me, not sure of the source but hopefully we'll hear something concrete soon.

https://twitter.com/johngranato/stat...0612699545600#
Old 11-19-2013   #231
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 86686 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: *Bob McNair meeting with minority owners, supposedly Kubiak to be fired*

oh ****.....dude don't get my hopes up.....please
Old 11-19-2013   #232
Vance87
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69762 Vance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack View Post
Lmao, you aren't even allowed to talk about other coaches in the bullpen section at the "official" boards. I just got a 50 pt infraction from "dbruder44".
His moderation is out of control. A big reason why I've stopped posting so much over there.
Old 11-19-2013   #233
phantom17
#1 Fan in RGV!

Rep Power: 1292 phantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: *Bob McNair meeting with minority owners, supposedly Kubiak to be fired*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
oh ****.....dude don't get my hopes up.....please
No kidding! I hope this is true!
Old 11-19-2013   #234
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83762 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

I told y'all he was a goner... his only hope to stay on was the development of Keenum. When he pulled the plug on him Sunday he looked completey indecisive and incompetent and he ended up pulling the plug on his life support. The outburst of Andre pretty much sealed his fate as well.

See ya later Kubes.
Old 11-19-2013   #235
Vance87
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69762 Vance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respected

I think this was already posted.
Old 11-19-2013   #236
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 39273 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

There was a thread on this yesterday. I believe it got merged with the "All encompassing fire Kubiak" thread..
Old 11-19-2013   #237
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 104409 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

I think I might've just had a deja vous
Old 11-19-2013   #238
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 243165 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

"Lard Monkey" over at the Chronic also repeated a couple of times today in his weekly chat session (which I will never understand the appeal of.... and yet there I was following it. Someone help me! Please?) that this meeting did not happen. He claims that he checked with three minority owners (who will go unnamed) and that all of them deny that any meeting was held.
Old 11-19-2013   #239
Pollardized
Division Champ

Rep Power: 62290 Pollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respected

LMAO.... this is so yesterday!
Old 11-19-2013   #240
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 77871 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTexan View Post
There was a thread on this yesterday. I believe it got merged with the "All encompassing fire Kubiak" thread..
Yeah. Old not news. To the bolded: Same place this will/should end up.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read